It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump emerges from bunker to hold up a Bible outside church in photo op

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
So the fact that they completely lied about the photo op and the new report proves it is somehow irrelevant because it took so long to get the truth out? Did I get that right?

Trump Bible photo op not reason cops violently cleared George Floyd protest outside White House, feds claim

CNBC link in case anyone is bias concerned

Many LEOs had been injured by previous democrat terror attacks from Lafayette park.

Capitol Police (Pelosi) and DC Police (Pelosi's friend) refused to provide any assistance to prevent democrats from attacking Whitehouse and staff again.

Secret service had many willing to help, (including many already injured agents) but are not normally allowed to operate in the park (not their jurisdiction).

Secret Service IS allowed to go WHEREVER the president goes though.

So Trump put HIS life on the line to enter the park where the terrorist democrats were launching their attacks, so that Secret Service could legally assist those few other federal officers still able to work that day.

Yes, technically it was a photo op.

(The official reason Trump went to the church that day)

But the photo op was only created to make it legal for Secret Service to assist in clearing the democrat terrorists out of Lafayette park.

Democrats were outraged at this brilliantly conceived and executed plan.

And still are today.

Those democrats knew that their terrorists came very close to breaching Whitehouse security the night before, and were very confident that they would succeed the next night.

Until Trump went to the park.

Dems can write all the reports they want. We knew what was going on from the moment Trump entered the park, along with all those brave Secret Service officers.

* Hat tip to everyone involved that day *

Well Done!

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

So nothing to say about the Lafayette park clearing anymore?
Just hoping i'll respond to more insults?

Yeah, I think that it.

You'll need to come up with better material before I bite.

Huh? what are you even going on about, please quote the post you are associating to me, i think in your constant posting you may have me confused with someone else

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's not so much the holding of the Bible. It's that Trump used the authorities to attack peaceful protesters so he could take this pointless photo-op.

But please explain to all of us how Trump's need to take a ridiculous picture supersedes the First Amendment.

LOL, this post didn't age well at all.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

So nothing to say about the Lafayette park clearing anymore?
Just hoping i'll respond to more insults?

Yeah, I think that it.

You'll need to come up with better material before I bite.

Huh? what are you even going on about, please quote the post you are associating to me, i think in your constant posting you may have me confused with someone else

That may be the case.

It looks like another user was in the quote sequence somehow.

I apologize.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Translated wrongly, I'm not a Dem.

Did I stutter? I meant the words as I wrote them. Stop flogging a dead horse.

Or is Trump still going to overturn the 2020 election?

I NEVER claimed that he would.

I do stand by the translation though.

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. It's still 100% wrong. Never assume, I assume you know the rest...
edit on 12/6/21 by djz3ro because: To highlight...

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just look at this thread and compare it to where we are at today! Just wow.

And for the record the OP was authored by a user who went ghost after the ol ' "wait two weeks" mantra about covid never came true after 6 months. You renember, every week it was wait two weeks the bodies will be stacked in the streets...just you wait...for sure this time....two weeks. Interesting that!

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's not so much the holding of the Bible. It's that Trump used the authorities to attack peaceful protesters so he could take this pointless photo-op.

But please explain to all of us how Trump's need to take a ridiculous picture supersedes the First Amendment.

I think somebody owes President Trump an apology.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

LIES...

"The evidence we reviewed showed that the USPP cleared the park to allow a contractor to safely install antiscale fencing in response to destruction of Federal property and injury to officers that occurred on May 30 and May 31," reads an accompanying letter from Interior Department Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt. "Moreover, the evidence established that relevant USPP officials had made those decisions and had begun implementing the operational plan several hours before they knew of a potential Presidential visit to the park, which occurred later that day."

The Truth Comes Out: Police Didn't Clear Lafayette Park for Trump to Visit St. John's Church

Police did not clear Lafayette Square so Trump could hold 'Bible' photo op: Watchdog

Anti-Trumpers are the biggest liars the world has ever seen.

These weren't the only times when the anti-Trumpers, and media lied. Remember the claims that President Trump told the Georgia official to "find the fraud" and that "she would be considered a hero"?... It was all lies...

The tape of the conversation was released and the true conversation was finally revealed.

Washington Post Now Says Trump Never Told Georgia Official to ‘Find the Fraud’

When are anti-Trumpers/leftists going to realize that they LIE to you day in and day out about President Trump? Yet you find that the CCP loyalist democrat leaders and the lying mainstream media has been lying to you about President Trump and you suckers keep falling for more and more lies...

There are several stories like these that just came out showing how the media and the CCP loyalist democrat leaders have been lying about President Trump and making up a false narrative. Yet even after you all found out you were lied to about "Trump colluded with Russia" and similar LIES, you all keep falling for more and more lies...

edit on 14-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

When it came to the Trump vs Raffensperger (SOS of Georgia) conversation. Raffensperger recorded it and sent the recording to the Washington Post. It was a pre-planned trap. One that backfired.

Raffensperger told the Liberal Media that attorneys for Trump and himself were also on the line.

But the liberal media played the tape without explaining that legitimate votes were deemed to be missing, and President Trump was asking Raffensperger and his attorney to find out what happened... Something like 17,950 votes were missing, or cast illegally in one GA county.

The Eight heads of the U.S. Media need to answer for the crimes against humanity that CNN, ABC, NYTimes, WaPost, etc. have repeatedly committed. Election fraud complicity is one. Covid-19 complicity is another.

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 18 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueRealMessiahBuddha

Bye bye then.

posted on Jun, 22 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
June 22, 2021

Federal Judge throws out claims and complaints from Black Lives Matter, and other groups, against Attorney General Barr and President Donald Trump, related to the clearing of protestors from Lafayette Park in the Summer of 2020.

Source: nypost.com...

BLM is quickly becoming a useless organization.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join