It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local Police Racially Profiles An Off Duty FBI AGENT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Easy to see the confusion between the two, but in the end I’d have to say no.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Not sure, but one thing for certain, he was not just some regular citizen minding his business before crooked cops showed up.

What???!!!!
He was EXACTLY a 'regular' citizen minding his own business. He was off duty. So he's a regular person on time off.

He didnt create a disturbance. Him and his friends were enjoying themselves.
Being 'regular' people.

What do you think he was doing then?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Looks like they stopped a guy, got information, then let him go after confirming information.

We're they going about it in a stupid way? Yes.

There are procedures here and they weren't followed.

edit on 6 2 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
They are all idiots including the black guy. Profiling is a part of law enforcement. Most of the time they get it right. Sometimes they screw up. It happens. If he is an FBI agent they have some real low standards. Dude was totally unprofessional and made the situation much worse along with his 3 stooges friend or whoever it was that kept running his mouth.

Police are not robots. Most of the time though they do indeed get it right. This expectation of them being perfect every single time is some fantasy world that is unachievable and unachievable in any any industry, not just law enforcement.

If this guy remains calm and uses some restraint and respect it would have never got to this level. Start hollering and raising hell over a misunderstanding just creates more confusion and more mistakes.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets
My personal opinion (take it or leave it). This man was doing nothing wrong in the video. What was the reasonable suspicion the Police Officer had in order to detain? Is it because he looked like someone that was reported as suspicious? Not a good enough cause to handcuff and detain.
The supposed suspect had every right to be incredulous and downright mad at the treatment he was receiving by the Officers.
I totally respect Law Enforcement and those who protect. I come from a family that has a history in this career.
The Police were being authoritative and overbearing. They should have conducted a field interview in a civil manner with this gentleman if he fit the description of the suspect and moved on if it did not warrant further investigation.
You better have good just cause if you are going to violate someone's civil rights.
I obviously do not have all the details behind why the Officers approached this man but the way they released him immediately indicates an error in judgement on their part.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I wish he would have then ask for the exact details of the suspect they were looking for.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

That put a smile on my face this morning.

#rekt

top topics

<< 1   >>

join