It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen is dead long live the King ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
EDIT

there is already a thread started here!!!

He's back and this time he's not wearing sandalsSo apparently the internet has spewed up this guy

Joseph Gregory Hallett

He is supposedly the new king of Great Britain

This guy just came out the blue for me , never heard of him ever in any discussions on ATS about royal families etc

its as if he has been in hiding

the documents shown at the start of this video here

Then a video interview of the guy here

Anyone else heard of this guy ? , apparently his family have came out and stated he is just crazy

seems really strange though

He also has his own website which I havent even looked at yet , time to see how mad this gets

KIng of the UK

edit on 2-6-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I am suspect as the image of his seal on the gates of buckingham palace is photoshopped I checked it using error level analysis

Seal on Buckingham Palace

and here is the analysis

error level analysis on seal

If you read the forensic analysis and examples , ereas of high contrast should look the same and the only thing shown in that image is the seal and that straight away indicates its been tampered with

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Is this the same man who has already been given an obscurely-titled thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...
Whether the same or different, I can re-apply the point I made on the other thread- the identity of the British monarch is decided by Act of Parliament (1700 or 1701, I can never remember), and no other factor is relevant.

edit on 2-6-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Although this video shows a man outside the gates and the seal of the queen on the left gate is apparently missing.

I still think its bull # it looks like its been edited as its too flat looking the shadows dont look right to my eye

missing seal

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

One in the same I searched his name but it yielded no results on ATS

thanks for the link

Yeh

Admins can close this

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Watch "The Man Who Should've Been King | Britain's Real Monarch | Real Royalty" on YouTube
youtu.be...

This documentary has Tony Robinson (Baldrick from Black Adder) showing the true king..... Michael Hastings.
edit on 2-6-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Is he German as well per-chance?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

C'mon man!

Who falls for this crap?

Except us.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Oooh never heard of this , ill check it out

thanks

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Joseph Gregory Hallett

He is supposedly the new king of Great Britain

This guy just came out the blue for me , never heard of him ever in any discussions on ATS about royal families etc

its as if he has been in hiding

Anyone else heard of this guy ? , apparently his family have came out and stated he is just crazy

seems really strange though

Check out which asylum is missing an inmate !!

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I am going to put it one single way, we are supposedly a Christian Country though secularists are trying to destroy that and to a great degree have, the so called royal family are merely figure head's (Special mention to Edward the Confessor I quite like the guy though he spent all day praying for his nation and confessing every bad thought he had as well as on behalf of his people - his heart was in the right place and he acknowledge loudly that Christ is king as did old Canute whom tried to show his courtiers by showing them he could not control the waves but did they listen, no some sheep just want to be sheep) BUT there are a load of lemming's that really think they are something and abase themselves humiliating Christ in the process.

No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.

What does this mean, as a Christian in a supposedly christian country you can only really call Christ KING, why and forget all that crap about rule by divine right that was deliberate misinterpretation and blasphemy, well because if you are part of the Lord's kingdom and his kingdom shall have no end then you are not part of another kingdom, you can not walk the middle of the road and you can not be look warm.

Christ is the ONLY rightful king of England and for that matter every nation, when the Norman's blasphemed against God and put a puppet king on the throne of Jerusalem which was a direct blasphemy against Christ they then lost that land, that king was given fair warning and even suffered leprosy but still did not acknowledge that ONLY Christ is king, I feel sorry for the out and out royalists for you can serve only one God, yes a ruler as a banner is fine but only when that rule is not against the law's of God which almost always they have been.

And on a more cynical note.

You can choose to be a democrat but a Royalist - loyal to Christ (and putting his authority first and foremost in your life) or you can choose to be a royalist (A good little peon sheep cattle creature walking willingly into the slaughter house) loyal to earthly king's that are merely jumped up chieftain's and inbred incestuous weirdo's.

And on that point.

Not a fair comparison (and at least she is moderately pretty and poor kid having a father like that - and yes I believe the claim's are absolutely true) but she like the rest of the supposed royal family is his blood relative (blood Mwahahaha seriously it was red wine he drank among those thousands of people he had just impaled while feasting among the still groaning dying suffering body's of his former vassal's whom had rebelled against him because of his cruelty - though of course he also did it to Turk's and they were also terrified of him so back in old Romania they think he was a hero unlike the fictional Dracula whom was based on him - you know madness run's in the family as well, they were all related to old Charlemagne - another jumped up tribal warlord).
killingbatteries.com...
www.aceshowbiz.com...

Anyway should make some of you laugh - and perhaps think before you go all googa and become royal arse kissers when in fact they are NOTHING but people just like you, not even genius for that matter, and then there are the whacked out but fun David Ike theory's, apparently they taste like Chicken.
(Remember the story of how someone waited with a bowl when they lopped off poor old Charles head and showed that his blood was RED not the fabled blue - that we all have until we oxygenate it so we are all blue blooded after all).

Hero worshiping the supposed royals is out of hand, fine back in the day when people knew no better but whom have they ever raised from the dead, whom have they ever given sight to, whom have they ever healed of a disease, the closest this generation ever came was Diana and she though a descendant of the house of Stuart was not actually a member of there little clique just married into it - which show's as she went to places were people were suffering, comforted the dying and walked through live minefield's (all her life while she was married to that lot), she truly put them to shame showing them up for the conceited bad people they really are, the queen was not even going to fly the flag at half mast until she was made to by public opinion because we LOVED Diana though after her death the character assassin's went to work with a vengeance (not only that but as far as supposed legitimate claim's go her's was far more legitimate than theirs which is probably why they used her for breeding stock).

edit on 2-6-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
WHat if a baseline DNA sample is available and legally vetted.
What if we go back to the very first bastardization then work our way forward.
When we get to the end of the road we DNA test all of the contenders.

Greg has a natural affinity for word Majic...hes definitely some part of the Family.....was he really a Hidden Prince?

edit on 2-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

I am going to put it one single way, we are supposedly a Christian Country though secularists are trying to destroy that and to a great degree have, the so called royal family are merely figure head's (Special mention to Edward the Confessor I quite like the guy though he spent all day praying for his nation and confessing every bad thought he had as well as on behalf of his people - his heart was in the right place and he acknowledge loudly that Christ is king as did old Canute whom tried to show his courtiers by showing them he could not control the waves but did they listen, no some sheep just want to be sheep) BUT there are a load of lemming's that really think they are something and abase themselves humiliating Christ in the process.

No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other.

What does this mean, as a Christian in a supposedly christian country you can only really call Christ KING, why and forget all that crap about rule by divine right that was deliberate misinterpretation and blasphemy, well because if you are part of the Lord's kingdom and his kingdom shall have no end then you are not part of another kingdom, you can not walk the middle of the road and you can not be look warm.

Christ is the ONLY rightful king of England and for that matter every nation, when the Norman's blasphemed against God and put a puppet king on the throne of Jerusalem which was a direct blasphemy against Christ they then lost that land, that king was given fair warning and even suffered leprosy but still did not acknowledge that ONLY Christ is king, I feel sorry for the out and out royalists for you can serve only one God, yes a ruler as a banner is fine but only when that rule is not against the law's of God which almost always they have been.

And on a more cynical note.

You can choose to be a democrat but a Royalist - loyal to Christ (and putting his authority first and foremost in your life) or you can choose to be a royalist (A good little peon sheep cattle creature walking willingly into the slaughter house) loyal to earthly king's that are merely jumped up chieftain's and inbred incestuous weirdo's.

And on that point.

Not a fair comparison (and at least she is moderately pretty and poor kid having a father like that - and yes I believe the claim's are absolutely true) but she like the rest of the supposed royal family is his blood relative (blood Mwahahaha seriously it was red wine he drank among those thousands of people he had just impaled while feasting among the still groaning dying suffering body's of his former vassal's whom had rebelled against him because of his cruelty - though of course he also did it to Turk's and they were also terrified of him so back in old Romania they think he was a hero unlike the fictional Dracula whom was based on him - you know madness run's in the family as well, they were all related to old Charlemagne - another jumped up tribal warlord).
killingbatteries.com...
www.aceshowbiz.com...

Anyway should make some of you laugh - and perhaps think before you go all googa and become royal arse kissers when in fact they are NOTHING but people just like you, not even genius for that matter, and then there are the whacked out but fun David Ike theory's, apparently they taste like Chicken.
(Remember the story of how someone waited with a bowl when they lopped off poor old Charles head and showed that his blood was RED not the fabled blue - that we all have until we oxygenate it so we are all blue blooded after all).

Hero worshiping the supposed royals is out of hand, fine back in the day when people knew no better but whom have they ever raised from the dead, whom have they ever given sight to, whom have they ever healed of a disease, the closest this generation ever came was Diana and she though a descendant of the house of Stuart was not actually a member of there little clique just married into it - which show's as she went to places were people were suffering, comforted the dying and walked through live minefield's (all her life while she was married to that lot), she truly put them to shame showing them up for the conceited bad people they really are, the queen was not even going to fly the flag at half mast until she was made to by public opinion because we LOVED Diana though after her death the character assassin's went to work with a vengeance (not only that but as far as supposed legitimate claim's go her's was far more legitimate than theirs which is probably why they used her for breeding stock).

The Bloodline Dianna carried with her is one of many legitimate Bloodlines the thieves tried to intermingle with their own....Hear ye One and All Now !!! .... the true Royal Bloodlines are STRONGER THAN HOMO-TYPICAL BLOODLINES are.Dianna carried true lineage … the Imosters had none save that interjected by others like Dianna....other true Royals used as Genetic contributors

Ever wonder if technology could be connected to genetics.....like a computer that is dialed into your DNA...wont work without your DNA...or ROYAL RESONANCE......lol....lol...people have sooo much to learn over such a short timespan.....lol.

Lets just for the sake of conversation say that there could very well be a clear concise genetic vetting process available...to determine who really in fact is the King....and the truth would not matter much to the Masses because people are so separated by conflicting lieing MSM....and organised disinformation.

However such a revelation might just matter to the most powerful catalysts running this planet.

edit on 2-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join