It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking critically about Floyd.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You mean like the liars who ‘claimed’ to stand in solidarity with illegal immigrants and radical Islamic refugees?
Exactly ZERO of them offered a bed, or even a single meal.

We all understand that systemic racism exists, I’m sure you’re acutely aware of it, but these riots most certainly are not fueled by people’s desire for justice.

Even the crime itself wasn’t due to racism or systemic racism. They two involved were long time work colleagues and partners in crime.

What we’re seeing is the vision for the USA the left had before 2016. This was meant to happen a lot earlier I feel.
They had a clear path and a new president that was going to play along.
They called her “the most qualified person ever to run for office”.

She got steamrolled.

Alas, the plans in play are too big to combat. Too well-laid. The players entrenched. The endgame, inevitable.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: roshambo

I have yet to see proof that floyd was in fact the person who paid with a counterfeit bill.
Is he on camera in the store doing this?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I offer my spare room to homeless people many times for free.

Didn't care if they were legal or not. They are human and I like to help humans when I can.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Quick question about the events. Did anyone else notice the police with no EMT around, load George Floyd into an ambulance. Since when does police play EMT like that? Something ain't right.

Police are the ones placing bricks in cities. Plenty of footage around.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Thats part of my point.
Was there even a bill?
a reply to: scraedtosleep

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My fave is here in Colorado all the liberal spouting virtue signalling types taking knees in 'protest' lol

Yes good little sheep, good little sheep.

They think they are so progressive and 'open' roflmao
I love living here for the outdoors and the comfort but eff the politics.
Luckily its not how to say, um virulent like in California.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Thats nice I like that

I was feeling generous one day, of course back in my college days when we are all more liberal.
There was this really stinky homeless guy (a black man of all things) who just straight up said, hey, can I use your shower?
I really need to bathe.
He was right on that point.
So I let him in, he was showering, then he came out in just my towel and said 'you gotta nice ass- I just wanted to let you know'
I can LOL now but it effing creeped me the eff out, as it would anybody who is a young straight male with a stranger in his house.
So I said, you can get the eff out now.
He tout de suite dressed and then ran out.

When I checked the tub it was full of the most awful grime. It took like 2 days to clean away

I am glad that I got to help him out, but that come-on was not appreciated.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: errck

The more likely scenario is that they had found and confiscated them from one of those agitator drop off sites that are being funded by the deep state.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Got any brick red crayons?

Or better yet, a believable explanation of how the face masks printed with “I can’t breathe” show up in cities all over using the exact same font each and every time if these are spontaneous reactions and not sponsored events? That’s probably a periwinkle color crayon.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Got any brick red crayons?

Or better yet, a believable explanation of how the face masks printed with “I can’t breathe” show up in cities all over using the exact same font each and every time if these are spontaneous reactions and not sponsored events? That’s probably a periwinkle color crayon.

All just coincidence, of course.

Why, if it were found that these riots are actually funded by outside influences, wouldn't that mean these Democratic leaders are backing terrorism and insurrection?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I’m just saying 30-40 skids of bricks is cheaper than the experiment drugs to make Biden sound lucid for 20 minutes and flying him around the country renting out church basements because that’s all the crowd size he can draw.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: errck
Quick question about the events. Did anyone else notice the police with no EMT around, load George Floyd into an ambulance. Since when does police play EMT like that? Something ain't right.

Police are the ones placing bricks in cities. Plenty of footage around.

www.reddit.com...

Where do you see Police load him into the Ambulance? Those were uniformed paramedics loading him.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Also need to remember the 1 million in 1 dollar bills - funny money handed over to the secret service in in Minnesota. The discovered on route from somewhere, China maybe?

I wonder if $20 dollar bills are for police and security the one dollar bills are for the street thugs to start a fight, just thinking out loud? All seems a little convenient to me,

twitter.com...

edit on 6-6-2020 by Smarties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join