It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Two officers hit by car during protest

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Actually.. you sound like the racist one. The rural areas I know are heavily minority owned. I gotta agree with Zap here. You sound like a person that hasn't spent much time in rural areas maybe?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I do not care bout the protesters or the police... what about those two dogs ?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Not gonna lie but that sounds racist af my guy!

Didn't sound racist at all to me. Maybe you're part of the problem here? Seeing racism everywhere. It's not your fault though, you've been conditioned to be that way.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
Like I said, they must be looking at one hell of a brochure, probably helps too they have no common sense.

Status and the ability to earn is tied to a college pedigree.

Colleges are staffed with scum-bucket professors who've never done a damned thing in their lives and their sycophant minions.

Until we get government out of the standards business and put these worthless Gender Studies Degree issuing institutions in the waste bin of history ... we _will_ continue to spiral downwards. We've lost what ... two (maybe three) generations to the Change Ministry?

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Wow... sounds like its really going off in the USA... big time.

The old wild west will have nothing on today's wild west!

Those guns are gonna begin firing soon enough I think.. but hope things can be bought under control, we don't wanna see innocent civilians being shot down, like the Chinese did in Thianamen Square (spelt wrong I know)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think your rebuttal is quite disingenuous and meant to be taken as misleading. I am actually on zap’s side on this. Who really cares if it was meant to be racist or not. Zap may not have meant it as racist as he has spoken and zap’s retort is in line with the multicultural and multiracial lifestyle I live in. The Midwest is quite a mixing pot of people and believe it or not, we all get along just fine. It’s the city lifestyle of mistrust of your fellow man that causes this quagmire of degenerative actions.
This wasn’t my debate but I wouldn’t mind to add my two cents. I’ll see my way out and no need to reply to me. I’ve said my peace.
a reply to: Helious

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

i agree they shouldnt shoot the hands that feed and that police brutality is turrable. but if i was a cop(which i never would be) i wouldn't be a restrained as they had been til recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join