It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Greatest Weapons ever imagined in History."

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
At least we waited to weaponize space, to after we achived the end of all wars on Earth,
What could go wrong #ing about up there,
Every Country with defence, sensitive satellites in orbit will say America's new weapon in up there to destroy their satellites,

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Most likely human like biorobotics that can pose as every race and infiltrate any enemy. Probably with a detachable heated pussy for dna collection and cloning purposes.

edit on 2-6-2020 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Being inspired by the SimCity Microwave Power plant, the current X-37b experiment, plus a few tweaks of my own based on past experiments I think.it would be possible to make a Microwave directional beam from space that could turn most targeted buildings and vessels(especially Navy vessels) into a Microwave oven...cooking whatever and is inside.
edit on 2-6-2020 by jrod because: F

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have often wondered if the US has a Stargate like program, through which to acquire advanced tech.

The greatest weapon of all time, would be a time machine. ; )

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have often wondered if the US has a Stargate like program, through which to acquire advanced tech.

The greatest weapon of all time, would be a time machine. ; )
Well now, aren't you clever 😚😋

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Never watched it much,caught my attention flipping through channels.It was pretty interesting stuff being discussed.Guesd I'll watch a few more episodes now.a reply to: Arnie123

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join