It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian and Chinese Orchistrated USA Riots?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

FFS.....NUCLEAR WAR?

Are you out of your mind?

You do know that that would mean the end of human life on earth don't you?

Is American so weak and lame now that Russian and Chinese agents are openly operating in several US cities and towns and inciting riots?
And the US government does NOTHING about it?

No-one will invade Australia......not too sure about Taiwan but I doubt it.

And if as a result of these riots new 'police powers' are granted and 'detention camps' built then you should be looking closer to home if you want to apportion blame.

Aren't US kids back at school yet?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: REalBELGovernment wants Martial law and will stop at nothing to do so,nothing to do with outside source,more like world wide agenda

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: REalBEL
a reply to: Gravelbone
is raw footage good enough for you? Im just asking, who that armed man is.
Obviously you ignore raw facts to support your paid agenda.

No you did not ask Mr REAL'NYY BEL, you said it was Russian, it is clear. Why do change narrative ?

Scary Russians living under your bed did it because you read that someone said so

"Agenda" and "raw facts"... lmao!
edit on 1-6-2020 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The news report I saw this morning said the guy that took the rifle from the looter was a security guard..
And, I guess you need to add isis into your list of foreign actors..

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Gravelbone

why are both assualt rifles different if they came out of cop cars?

Why wouldnt Russia take advantage of this situation?

So you saying some random guy taking a gun out of a cop car then handling it for a bit then someone comes takes it away, is 100% evidence Russia caused it all? This be genius level investigative skills, dah indeed

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Ya, the white guy took the gun from the black guy at gunpoint..
Dont ya know, the right to bear arms is only granted to white dudes?

Know that I put my foot in my mouth, I have to go back and make sure they weren't both white??

Looked at the video again.. guess the white guy took the gun from another white guy at gunpoint. Sorry..
edit on 1-6-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Ya, the white guy took the gun from the black guy at gunpoint..
Dont ya know, the right to bear arms is only granted to white dudes?

Know that I put my foot in my mouth, I have to go back and make sure they weren't both white??

I don't understand lol, white/black, where was that mentioned?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The first video I saw of this, the guy looked black... probably because he was dressed in all black.
I corrected my statement in the post above...
But then I noticed something...
How many guns does the " patriot" need"?
And yes, the link identifies him as a "patriot" in its title. He seems to have at least three now by what I seen.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

The first video I saw of this, the guy looked black... probably because he was dressed in all black.
I corrected my statement in the post above...
But then I noticed something...
How many guns does the " patriot" need"?
And yes, the link identifies him as a "patriot" in its title. He seems to have at least three now by what I seen.

I thought the R-15 guy was white, but i'm kind of blind so dont know

Other guy with the gun has two other guns on him? I can see a rifle but not sure about a second gun on waist? Anyways he has a backpack probably with tons of stuff to help himself out of problem

Did not know having tons guns made you a patriot, new thing learned today.. lmao!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

He comes at the guy with a handgun. He has one rifle slung over his shoulder, and he just confiscated the police rifle from the other guy... that's three guns. How do we know what his intentions are with his three guns? How do we know he hasn't been raiding cop cars also and all three are registered to the police dept? How do we know he is any more trustworthy as the first guy would be with those guns?
And it's the title of the video that identifies him as a patriot, not me..
edit on 1-6-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

What makes you think the guy grabbing the AR is a thug ?

Hes removing the clip and the chambered round , if he was a thug be probably left it in and magdumped it at the cops.

If anything he saved lives with that action , because no doubt that weapon would be used for criminal intent.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
All good. Its all clear to me now

These riots were orchistrated to take the focus of the coornavirus which will now fade away because it was fake.

Germany now reporting, everyone who died from coronvirus would have die natually anyway.

Thugs getting rounded up by superior police forces.

New police powers in effect.

Economy destroyed.

What is next big stroy? The world is a thearte

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

Na... hes just going around collecting guns out of the cars to be used in the alt-rights, white supremacists upcoming civil war...

We can make all kinds of assumptions from the video.
How do we know the first guy to run across it wasnt gonna hand it over to the first friendly cop he ran across...
Oh ya, they'd shoot him first then ask questions later...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

It's more likely that the pressure cooker just hit maximum pressure level and blew its top...
But, well... thanks to this insanity, we will probably know in about two or three weeks if the virus is a real threat or not or if it's just gonna go away...
We are just as likely to see the hospitals In these cities fill up at a much faster pace and the death toll race towards 200000 thousand.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

USA started riots in Hong Kong and Ukraine.
In the video below, a thug can be seen pulling an AR15 from a cop car. However, as you will see, an heavily armed babysitter rushes in at gunpoint to confiscate the weapon. Who is this military looking overseer? Why did the news anchor ask to cut footage straight away. There is no way he is a republican patriot? Could he be russian millitary? Or just working for Antifa which has links to communism.

www.youtube.com...

If he were Russian or even any other faction other than a plainclothes police or military, he would have let that continue or shot into the crowd...seriously come on!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Of course Russia has spent 30 years making the people sick and tired of
misery, inaquality, racism, cost of living go up, while wages have reduced,
Having to work 3 jobs just to scrape by,
Stressed out knowing getting sick or needing medical help will most likely bankrupt you,
All while those at the top use their wealth to buy politicians, making sure only their intrests are looked after, Reciving government handouts, Just to inflate their stock numbers to get their friends big dividend payout.
It must also be Russia that set in motion the protests against police violence, Only to be met with said police violence.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Called it as well. This is EXACTLY what Russia does, same playbook from Ukraine.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
They will say Marxist philosophy predicted it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join