It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Bogdan Vechirko? -- Tanker truck driver who drove into the protesters today --

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

They can loot, they can riot, they can burn down cars, historic churches, convenient stores, housing complexes, police cars, police stations, fire stations, anything they want and the law stands by and watches. But accidentally tap a protester, standing practically in a blind spot on a major highway, with your truck and you're arrested immediately with no chance of bail.

Now I can finally see all that white privilege I'm always hearing about.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
It's obvious. He was Russian (Ukrainian, same same).

On another thread a member makes the claim the Russians and Chi-Coms are behind these protests. You might ask yourself where's the evidence of this but that's where you're mislead. They are too sneaky to leave behind a breadcrumb trail.

In this case the truck driver was a KGB operative. Trump is his handler. It was a tanker truck. What do tanker trucks haul? Water. Water has 5 letters. What else has 5 letters? Brick. Like the piles of bricks lying around all these protests.

Wake up people!

***Maybe I need another cup of coffee this early? IDK

HA! Classic!!!

Awesome post!!

Hammer...allow me to introduce you to, Nail Head!

BTW...Trump also has 5 letters, so there's the proof right there!

/extreme sarcasm
edit on 6/1/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AllSeeingI

this didn't look a deliberate act as he slowed right down and stopped. As another said, if he wanted to kill people, he would have sped up and killed people.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Doxing really?

A google search and his facebook page was the only thing that came up. Everyone has a digital footprint. It's natural for a journalist to investigate those involved in a major news worthy event. I didnt "dig" anything up on him that wasnt easily available from a google search your grandmother could've perpetrated.

Are we seriously NOT going to discuss his background, the fact that he is in fatigues and foreign insignia. How long has he been here? Etc. These are legitimate and unbiased questions. I reserve the right to decide once I have the facts and answers to the questions. I'm unbiased. As for his donation to the RNC and Trump.... I wasnt... "looking and hoping" for that info... I was simply giving all information from the source article that was made public in the hours shortly after this event took place. As we all know: things like Facebook and political donations are easily searched and available online by the most basic journalist and these items were either the result of my google search or the information from the article.

After listening to the Governor's press conference just now: it appears that the driver was speeding and ignored two levels of police blockades waving and shouting verbal and visual signals to stop, which he either ignored and didnt see....

He came upon the rise and was surprised by the protesters and laid in the horn, but attempted to keep going and only slammed on the brakes when a woman fell with her bike in front of him. It's a miracle no one was hurt seriously.

The question still remains, who is this guy.

edit on (6/1/20) by AllSeeingI because: Sp and grammar

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Im NOT Russian and Id have not slammed on the brakes.. think jackknife, loss of control, rolling, wiping out all of those protestors, fireball on the news.. because those trucks don t stop right away. One of our vehicles is a F-150 with a heavy tow package on it. I cant even stop THAT on a dime.

I doubt Id have stopped even if I could have. No malice... just good ol healthy fear. I dont let wild animals surround me in the country, Im not doing it in the city. 2 or 4 legged doesnt really matter.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
www.startribune.com... hes been released with out charges thankfully but i guess they could cook up something later

Trucker who drove into protesters on 35W Bridge released without charges "Investigators are in the process of gathering additional information and answers to aid in the charging decision," a statement says.
his wife(8 months pregnant) has set up a go fund me for his legal bills as they had to cancel his credit cards due to his wallet being stolen and the medical bills he got from getting beaten up

<< 1   >>

join