It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police brutality at anti-police brutality protests. We cannot ignore this.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: Grambler

And the domestic terrorists are far far far worse than any of this.

Here is a video of domestic terrorist. Also known as the local police.

Where is the proof that the person in the video is a cop? Without it you are just a dumbass making an assumption.

Fairly widely reported, that dude was id'd by his wife, or ex wife..I can't verify but that is the scoop.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: Grambler

And the domestic terrorists are far far far worse than any of this.

Here is a video of domestic terrorist. Also known as the local police.

Where is the proof that the person in the video is a cop? Without it you are just a dumbass making an assumption.

Fairly widely reported, that dude was id'd by his wife, or ex wife..I can't verify but that is the scoop.

So..................no proof?
😁

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: solarjetman

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: solarjetman

There is no way to pick out the rioters and looters from peaceful protestors when the riots start. Non of your examples are happening when the non-violent protesting is occurring. It is only after the burning and smashing windows that the police response begins. Once that happens, ANYONE on the streets is no longer a protestor. Once the orders to disperse are given, if you remain on the street, you are part of the problem and risk less than lethal responses.

Why not target the people who are actually breaking the windows and setting cars and buildings on fire instead of people standing around? It really doesn't seem as complex as you're making it out to be.

I will agree that after curfew when people REALLY are in a free-for-all mode that it is time for peaceful protestors to go home. But it honestly doesn't look like that to me in these clips.

Definitely ANTIFA is out there smashing stuff, no doubt. But ever watch Bait Car? Just because a car is unlocked with the keys in the ignition, doesn't mean it is free for the taking.

Anyone breaking the windows or rushing in after they're broken in are causing trouble. All I'm saying is, wouldn't it be neat if we saw a video of a cop drive-by macing all these dudes breaking the windows or arresting someone who actually stole something instead of people who are literally standing around?

If it's honestly that difficult for police to discern between the two, are there any tools or strategies that can be put in place to make that easier? That's all people want really.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The only peaceful demonstrations in the US are those where the protestors are fully armed.

It is amazing to see those nice peaceful get togethers where the protestors tell their elected officials that they are not happy little campers.

Police used to be mostly nice people. Now, not so much.

Eventually the citizens will decide to take a stand against this police brutality with an efficiency that will change the Police landscape forever.

What is happening now happened in Nazi Germany circa 1934. The difference is the 2nd amendment.

It will happen, sooner rather than later.

P

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
The difference in police response between this and protestors who showed up at the Michigan capitol with assault rifles is quite astonishing to me. I'm having a hard time imagining this NOT erupting into civil war if most of the protestors were actually armed.

originally posted by: pheonix358
The only peaceful demonstrations in the US are those where the protestors are fully armed.

It is amazing to see those nice peaceful get togethers where the protestors tell their elected officials that they are not happy little campers.

Police used to be mostly nice people. Now, not so much.

Eventually the citizens will decide to take a stand against this police brutality with an efficiency that will change the Police landscape forever.

What is happening now happened in Nazi Germany circa 1934. The difference is the 2nd amendment.

It will happen, sooner rather than later.

P

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: chr0naut

Can you show me where this narrative

these cops all are racist murders

has been upheld in court?

Thanks in advance

Ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin charged with murder in George Floyd case - NBC News

They all stood by for 8 and 1/2 minutes while Chauvin kneeled on the neck of George Floyd, who was saying he couldn't breathe. And for more than 2 minutes after he was unconscious. Does that not sound excessive to you? They essentially stood by watching George Floyd being killed.

Is that a 'normal' way to act?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
No a riot is pretty much the only time I'll ignore it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Oh so you have no evdience for your claim that a court has shown that all these police are racist. Thought so.

And the dem narrative isnt just these cops, but cops around the country are all racist.

Its all a lie to inflame racial tensions to push the dem agenda

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'm not giving any legitimacy to retards who start the nightly fires to begin with.

That would be the rioters, not the cops.

The rioters can burn, hell, just actually drop Napalm and be done with it.
You're on fire tonight, i like.

Arnie, we don't get along and I don't think have agreed on anything. Ever. But I have an exceedingly low tolerance for idiots, dumb#ks, morons, drama queens, manipulative garbage, and trying to convince people destruction is freedom.
Well then, there's a first time for everything, hmmm? It took literal riot and destruction to do so, I'll enjoy this fleeting moment.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarjetman
I honestly think that there are a number of outsider groups who don't give a snip about George Floyd or police brutality are taking advantage of the opportunity to show up to these things and wreak havoc.

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
@Vector99

See where this is going...

Yes, he (or she) who has the most guns wins.........simples.

It's going to come to that unfortunately if widespread rioting and looting keeps happening.

If the riots had stayed only focused on the police, there probably would have actually been some support for it. Non-deadly rioting that puts a little fear into the police to be aware of what COULD happen if changes aren't made would have been acceptable to me. I'm very aware that the overwhelming majority of police are good people with good intentions, but they must accept that every single officer represents them as a whole. If a precinct has 99 good cops and 1 bad one, I want all 100 fired because they let the bad one remain. Guilty by association.

I don't disagree at all, but these people inciting are getting paid for it. The question is who is paying for it (Soros), and why there is no investigation. I can 99.99% guarantee there is a paper trail to follow, but the investigative capabilities we have are never used to follow those trails.

That alone is disturbing enough.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
they seem to be bussing in protestors and antifa from portland to klammath oregon so they seem to be trying to head to rural areas now and i dont see that ending as well as the cities less cops more armed people who have little to no tolerance for rioting

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Grambler

Can you show me where this narrative

these cops all are racist murders

has been upheld in court?

Thanks in advance

Ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin charged with murder in George Floyd case - NBC News

They all stood by for 8 and 1/2 minutes while Chauvin kneeled on the neck of George Floyd, who was saying he couldn't breathe. And for more than 2 minutes after he was unconscious. Does that not sound excessive to you? They essentially stood by watching George Floyd being killed.

Is that a 'normal' way to act?

And he was arrested and charged with murder

Let’s burn the city down.

Even though when a black cop murdered a white woman in Minnesota last year, YOU did not express an ounce of outrage. Even though when black thugs murder white cops every single week in the USA, NOBODY fakes outrage and burns cities down.

The cop murdered Mr Floyd, or so it would seem, and he was arrested and charged.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

A lot of those cops shouldn't have badges.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Keep in mind that the Floyd murderer was only arrested AFTER protests began. The black officer was arrested with the quickness and--importantly -- sent to prison. The family also received one of the largest settlement payouts ever in the history of police killing suits.

NO excessive police brutality of any color combination is justifiable, but for context, that case was all against the backdrop of the Philando Castile case only a few weeks earlier, for which the officer was acquitted despite the entire thing being on video.

Consistent accountability is all people want.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

No thats not all people want.

If they al;l only wanted accountability, they wouldnt have groups stealing tvs, starting fires, shouting death to white people, shouting eat the rich, etc.

If they wanted accountability, they would have protested over tony timpa, the video I showed above.

They didnt.

There are protestors that want justice

None of the rioters care about that at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Obtuse as all hell man.

The small business owner who miraculously made it through lockdown having their business looted and burned is a victim too. You can feed their kids your dumbass Floyd platitudes
edit on 6/1/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: game over man

Obtuse as all hell man.

The small business owner who miraculously made it through lockdown having their business looted and burned is a victim too. You can feed their kids your dumbass Floyd platitudes

Thye dont care

I have seen several people say destroying property in a society that values property over lives is good.

This lets you know it has nothing to do with Floyds death, which by the way united people of almost all races and creeds in outrage.

These anarcho communists dont care if people lose everything and starve to death. they think society is evil and should be burned to the ground.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Do as I say not as I do..

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So they dont kill anyone else...just a thought..a reply to: game over man

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think the US police are poorly trained in some cases, and there seem to be no repercussions for poor behaviour.

If the US want to actually improve policing they need to look at training.

Not wishing to preach, but the other side of the problem is that many people in the US seem to accept poor policing, police shootings, avoidable deaths in custody and so on.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join