It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Pyramid Hoax (Documentary)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I always wondered what was the inscriptions on the outside of the pyramids Scott as reported by ancient writers !

And this is a area i have always had a interest in about the Giza site

www.ancient-code.com...

the gigantic underground cavities were mapped since 1978 using ground penetrating radar thanks to explorations led by Dr. Jim Hurtak, who is said to have entered massive chambers that are larger than the largest cathedrals ever erected by modern man.

during the 10th century, a writer by the name of Masoudi claimed that advanced mechanical statues were guardians of the subterranean galleries located under the Great Pyramid of Giza. His description, one thousand years ago can be compared in significance to computerized robots seen today. According to Masoudi, these robots were programmed to destroy all “except those who by their conduct were worthy of admission”.

www.ancient-wisdom.com...

Campbell's tomb rhymes with Map room

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

From your link

The cave system was first explored by Henry Salt (the British Consul General) and Giovanni Caviglia in 1817, who entered through a rock-cut tomb.

The pyramids were more likely explored much sooner after they were completed, then resealed.

The 1599 the Wright-Molyneux Map had the location of the Great pyramid within a few hundred yards. Most people believed the Earth was flat back then so the fact that there was hidden knowledge from the Great Pyramid that very few people on Earth knew about is no surprise. The question is, was it evolved under the supervision of the Pythagoreans by people like John Dee or even Archimedes much earlier?

Cool map link might have inspired the song by the Temptations or am I hearing things again and need to have my posts deleted?

tobeornottobe.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
The question is, was it evolved under the supervision of the Pythagoreans by people like John Dee or even Archimedes much earlier?

Maybe the mega-genius Imhotep deserves some credit.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Think this video deserves a little boost.

originally posted by: Scott Creighton
Hi ATS,

I have put together a short documentary (22 mins) of my research into Zechariah Sitchin's claim that a fraud was perpetrated within the Great Pyramid in 1837 by British pyramid explorer, Colonel R.W. Howard Vyse. The documentary presents one key piece of evidence from my book The Great Pyramid Hoax (2017, Inner Traditions - Bear & Co.) which calls into question the claimed discovery by the British explorer and suggests Sitchin's fraud claim which was largely dismissed (as a result of some sloppy research by him), may actually have been right all along. I hope to present further episodes in the near future (if there's sufficient interest).

Hope you find this 1st episode of some interest (but please keep in mind, I'm a researcher/writer and not a professional video maker).

Enjoy!

SC

posted on Jul, 1 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Scott Creighton
Video Down. Please post another link thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join