It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw UFO with my eyes and my drone (pictures)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I love how still the camera remains.

I honestly believe you've got some jackpot footage here. Undeniable even.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Great footage JBurns
Out of interest can you give us a rough good to your mood state at the time of the sighting. Like were you feeling very positive / happy just before you noticed the orb?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I love how still the camera remains.

I honestly believe you've got some jackpot footage here. Undeniable even.

Thank you!!

I wish I could take credit, but it's the something axis gimbal on the drone doing all the hard work

I am working to get the original footage up, it's much larger in size...doesn't help much to me but it does have all the original Exif data

My heart is still pounding at how fast it happened,I'm just lucky I had the drone in the air already or I'd be telling a cool story with nothing to back it up

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Thanks ufoorbhunter!

Well, I was knocking back a cold one and enjoying the company of my youngest daughter and she was joking with my neighbor who had seem the drone buzzing around about me crashing into the house and what her mother would say about it if I broke a window out so the mood was good, we were laughing and she kept kind of bumping my arm just messing around

And that weird glint of light caught my eye and I don't know how I noticed it so quickly, but man my eyes locked on it. so I pointed it out and sure enough they both saw it too and that's when I started climbing with the drone and positioning it in the spot I was looking at to get the pictures and video

I was definitely feeling positive because I had joked about my own mother (Grandma Burns to her) and how shed have done more than just had a few choice words for breaking a window and I guess it is best described as happiness/fondness/reminiscing and very joking type atmosphere

I am intrigued where that may be going

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Keep an eye on unfamiliar vehicles and people near you in next days.

You got this thing off guard.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Thanks for updating us on your mood state at the time of your sighting Jburns. Sounds like you were having a great day and it's amazing how often these things appear when people are in the positive state you describe

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Great work and thanks for bringing here but struggling to make anything out on the video - would be good if someone could either zoom or circle it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Hi mate. I know from previous posts that you live near me and that your 'hotspot' is where I was "christened" when I was a baby.

Have you ever seen one of these things in broad daylight or only at night?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I seen a silver sphere here in Ireland about 16 years ago, ive posted about it here before.
It was only about 4 feet above my head and it had a small ridge going around the middle of it.

Seems they are a phenomenon not yet widely disclosed

OP. Great catch
edit on 31/5/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Nice catch!

If it appeared as grey when isolated and white when in front of the clouds could it be translucent? Like a balloon?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Approximate size?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Nice catch!

If it appeared as grey when isolated and white when in front of the clouds could it be translucent? Like a balloon?

The footage is there for you to see.

What do you think?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I can't see a thing on my monitor.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Great catch, although I am struggling to even see it on your Streamable upload. The pics are more informative but a good, full resolution video would be great. From your description of its movements I personally would rule out it being a balloon and from the first pic, it kind of looks as though it could be metallic. As always, the probable has to be ruled out and at least you did a flight check of the area.

Should be interesting to see how this develops and I am sure we will be getting plenty of responses telling us how this is a weather balloon, another drone [probably military or police] and if not, that it is definitely CGI.

Good luck with this and thanks for taking the effort and time out to show it to us.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

I can't see a thing on my monitor.

What about the stills?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I can see it in the stills, but they only show it with the clouds above it, none shows it only with the blue sky behind it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Okay. Well hopefully some decent video editing will be able to enhance the video to single out the object from the noise so to speak.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That's a nice weather balloon/swamp gas/venus you caught a picture of there

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Nice capture

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

No traffic doesn't mean zero traffic. There are aircraft not required to broadcast, and there are situations where aircraft don't broadcast. In either situation they could be right over your head and no tracking site will detect them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join