It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
"Secret Service 'Special Operations Counter Sniper Team' w/ long duffle bags heading into Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation + Institute building a block north of WH."
Video clip

Whew. I thought you meant now; as in something unfolding. Yes, earlier today. Staging and ready if needed.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
@Quigley has great digs on this mess. Including direct connections to Ellison and Omar.

Enough for me. No more George Floyd, Floyd George or whatever.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Yea, sorry should have stated it's from ~12 hrs ago. Staging, right as in Stage set? Or "STAGE SET FUTURE PREVENT/REMOVAL OP." There's a few dozen old Q drops / phrases that fit the current chaos situation.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

PSMM, here's some tweet comms for you, re "DC fail"!

Tweet at 21:09:10:

Much smaller crowd in D.C. than anticipated. National Guard, Secret Service, and D.C. Police have been doing a fantastic job. Thank you!

Timestamp2Acronyms method gives: CIA, CTV

Deep state CIA ops caught doing something they shouldn't be on CCTV?

Followed exactly 00:03:00 later with this tweet, with a MIRROR timestamp of 21:12:10:

.@CNN & MSDNC are doing everything possible to “inflame” the crowd. Fortunately they have a very small audience!

USUAL DECODES link to Q posts:
Tweet 1
Q3, Q70, Q122, Q209, Q909, Q910, Q1201, Q2048, Q2109, Q3309
Tweet 2
Q42, Q84, Q90, Q212, Q300, Q902, Q911, Q912, Q1210, Q1221, Q2110, Q2112, Q3312

edit on 6-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Let’s recap the scoreboard.

Trump vs...

- 15 GOP field (w) -> underdog
- 1 Arkancide Queen (w) -> underdog
- Mueller (w)
- Russia Hoax (w)
- Racist (w)
- Sexist (w)
- Border (w)
- Regulations (w)
- Tax Reform (w)
- Economy (w)
- SCOTUS #1 (w)
- SCOTUS #2 (w)
- Fed Judges (w)
- 9th Circuit (w) -> underdog
- Ukraine Hoax (w)
- Impeachment (w)
- COVID-19 (w) -> underdog
- Riots (w) -> underdog

18-0. Maybe more.

- FISA/Coup (TBD)
- China (TBD) -> underdog
- NKor (TBD)
- Infrastructure (TBD)
- Healthcare (TBD)
- Swamp (TBD)

Plenty of unfinished business.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

These rats are sneaky. The white hats must stay on guard. Like with terrorists, you have to be right every time and they just need to be right once.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Deepstate desperation...failure at EVERY turn...
IMAGINE THAT... I know it's just a larp...of lifetimes for MANY..

Here's HOPEing...at least the fricken start LoL
Or ..players choice...haters going to hate ....here goes...who knew lol

edit on 662020 by MetalThunder because: EVERY know and then ya gotta say ....

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Rel, do any of the "PANIC in DC" Q drops such as Q3831 correlate to the DC drama going on? I haven't looked myself, just a thought.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm going with illegal - greed is a powerful motivation. They are all part of the coup. Remember Antifa training in Syria?

Dozens Of Westerners Join Kurds To Fight ISIS In Syria

linky

How Obama’s team set up Trump’s Syrian dilemma

Over the last few days, a host of former Obama officials have been repeating this story, which is highly misleading, to say the least. Rice and her colleagues would have us believe that Team Obama created a highly effective plan for stabilizing the Middle East by working through groups like the YPG, and Trump, mercurial and impulsive, is throwing it all away by seeking a rapprochement with Ankara. That’s nonsense.

In fact, the close relationship with the YPG was a quick fix that bequeathed to Trump profound strategic dilemmas. Trump inherited from Obama a dysfunctional strategy for countering ISIS, one that ensured ever-greater turmoil in the region and placed American forces in an impossible position.

To be sure, the YPG are good fighters, and the American soldiers who have fought alongside them hold them in very high esteem. But the decision to make them the primary ally for defeating ISIS came at a hidden cost: the alienation of one of America’s closest allies. The YPG is the Syrian wing of the PKK, the Kurdish separatist group in Turkey.

Designated as a terrorist group by the State Department, the PKK has prosecuted a long war against the Turkish Republic, resulting in the death of some 40,000 people.

The Turks beseeched the Obama administration not to align with their sworn enemy, but the Obamaians told them, in effect, to sit down and shut up. Why? The American relationship with the YPG was a direct outgrowth of the greatest blunder of the Obama administration: the effort to reach a strategic accommodation with Iran.

The YPG knew from the ­beginning that its relationship with Washington was temporary and transactional. It didn’t fight as a favor to the United States. America armed, trained, equipped and funded the YPG.

Trump knew this and pulled troops from Syria. What did Mattis do when Trump made this decision?

On December 19, 2018, Trump announced immediate US withdrawal from Syria, over the objections of his national security advisers.[124] Mattis had recently said that the US would remain in Syria following the defeat of ISIL to ensure they did not regroup. The next day, he submitted his resignation after failing to persuade Trump to reconsider.

linky

All of these people are bought and paid for Soros puppets. Coup via infiltration and insurrection? Same playbook every. single. time.

This video is well worth watching. It is a little over an hour but packed full of what is going on this very minute.

Hope everyone is staying safe.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating
a reply to: crankyoldman

the implication is that Floyd's death was pre-planned and I've been of the opinion for a couple days now that it was, in fact, pre-planned. I think that those dudes had a much closer relationship than we know. I think that George Floyd was an informant for Derek Chauvin. I think that Derek Chauvin likely met with him earlier in the day, got him high, passed him a counterfeit bill deliberately knowing he would use it to go buy smokes, waited for the call and then under orders from someone at the CIA (most likely) killed him publicly. The goal was to start the riots and this theory seems to best explain all of the "facts" as I have come across them.

I'll make a prediction with my theory as well. The attorney general there, Keith Ellison, is on the same team as Derek Chauvin. He recently even announced that he will be leading this investigation. If my hunch is correct, their plan will be to overcharge Chauvin, allowing him to walk free. Which will only set of more rioting. This is why Chauvin had to give the guy drugs. They wanted him to "kill him" publicly, but also make sure that he had a bunch of drugs in his system at the time. That way, when it goes to trial, they can let him skate. If he was high on fentanyl at the time, you CANNOT convict Chauvin of murder.

edited

That makes a lot of sense. Building on what you and others have said:

Certainly the timing of the riots, as the Covid Virus fades, is suspiciously convenient.

And the riots seem to be planned, well prepared in advance, with media support, organized, and systematically escalated.

That much seems obvious.

So if the riots are an important part of the deep state plan, they couldn’t just sit around waiting, hoping that a trigger event would occur. They had to provide one, and it had to be a grievous one that couldn’t be easily resolved.
And it had to be very public so that phone video would be assured.

The part that puzzled me was how the DS could get Chauvin to essentially sacrifice himself, because at first glance, it would seem that his life is basically over.

The key would be to get him acquitted so that he can disappear. Making sure Floyd was on drugs and Chauvin is over charged could be enough to do that, or at least enough, with other pressure to get Chauvin to go along with the plan. It’s a bit risky, as a jury could convict anyway, given the current anti-cop hysteria. But maybe there is a plan to fix the jury as well.

Then when the trial fails to convict, just before November, the rioters would just go insane. That would be the perfect, best case scenario to plunge the election into chaos.

So how can this be prevented?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Hey WC, good to hear from you. We missed ya!

Sigh, totally forgot about the Antifa/Syrian connection.

I watched that video yesterday. Yes well worth the watch.

ETA: I'm assuming you met to include this link How Obama’s team set up Trump’s Syrian dilemma
edit on 6-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Looks like we've finished the day on 11Q Posts and 14 POTUS tweets... totals 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, re Q4437 there may be comms in the Crumb line lengths.

I've already posted on these today wrt/ posts 4429 to 4435.

For Q4437 they read:

BYLLVELLBBYEC

BY = By, or Bye
LL = Loretta Lynch
VE = Victory in Europe
BB = Netenyahu
BBY = Baby
Y = Rothschilds
EC = European Community
edit on 6-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Someone's gotta clean that up, yo.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Just noticed a Typo in my MARKERs post... 5 min one should be Q4439!

The depth of levels in this number crunching is getting as large as the evidence for there being a creator of the universe due to the numbers in nature/physics.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Just a thought...

The goal is to win with the least amount of lives lost.
But 100% saved may not be an attainable goal.
4-6% are lost forever.

Could these updated approval ratings be communication to everyone on how many people are expected to "wake up" based on current events? Based on the moves and countermoves in current events.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Finally got some space to have a look EMN!

I'll let ya know.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Q529 - "Hello George"

Eh, kinda weak but gotta admit the arrest has shocked the world, into total clown world insanity.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I think that's a very good point brewtiger!

Here's hoping we get some 97% or 98% tweets!!

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Good to see you posting again wanderingconfusion!

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join