It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
twitter.com...

There is something really wrong with these Generals. Either their past actions have been totally illegal and immoral, or the deep state assassinators have threatened their families.. or both.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I think that Derek Chauvin likely met with him earlier in the day, got him high, passed him a counterfeit bill deliberately knowing he would use it to go buy smokes, waited for the call and then under orders from someone at the CIA (most likely) killed him publicly. The goal was to start the riots and this theory seems to best explain all of the "facts" as I have come across them.

Who was the camera person who filmed the murder?

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
twitter.com...

There is something really wrong with these Generals. Either their past actions have been totally illegal and immoral, or the deep state assassinators have threatened their families.. or both.

These generals are closer to the grave than they are being in command of something meaningful.

They either overplayed their hand in the Administration or they didn’t measure up to the task.

Either way, their comments and opinions register for a news cycle to the pols/media folks. Not so much to the “people”.

You’re either part of a solution or you’re part of the problem. These folks lost the opportunity to be the former so they default to the latter.

edit on 6-6-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Which Generals do you refer to? Mattis, as we know, has been in bed with big tech for quite some time. He's been involved with social engineering projects and possibly even election interference as well, IMO. I think the moment POTUS decided to crack down on Twitter it found its way into Mattis' wheelhouse.

I also think that Mattis has a tremendous amount of respect inside the DoD. His rebuke of Trump was likely a "go order" for any other rogue military leaders to mutiny against this President.

All of them are screwed though. This won't work either.

Still wish I knew what is going on with all of the pen comms though. Catherine is clearly making some "follow the pen" comms of her own in that tweet.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That I don't know. It's a good question.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
11pm in DC.

- protest appears to have been much lighter turnout than hoped for.

- protest remained peaceful it appears.

- numbers nose dived as sun went down.

Awareness for police brutality and need for changes... success.

Antifa/BLM insurrection riot and looting.... fail.

It was a good day.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I think that Derek Chauvin likely met with him earlier in the day, got him high, passed him a counterfeit bill deliberately knowing he would use it to go buy smokes, waited for the call and then under orders from someone at the CIA (most likely) killed him publicly. The goal was to start the riots and this theory seems to best explain all of the "facts" as I have come across them.

Who was the camera person who filmed the murder?

A 17 year old young lady who just happened to be standing in the correct place to film the murder and the police watched her film The Murder without stopping her. I thought that was the strangest thing in the entire encounter.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

twitter.com...

As you can see, Catherine Herridge has outlined specific uniform code of military Justice articles that enable any military officer active or retired to be court-martialed for bad-mouthing the commander-in-chief.

I find it astounding that men who have dedicated their entire lives to following orders and loving America, would say such hateful things about any United States president.

Plus, they must be aware that the uniform code of military Justice applies to them until the day they die.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Q4438 is a 1 min MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 57aa1b No.9511227 📁
Jun 6 2020 19:45:16 (EST) NEW
Not all posts are meant for Anons.
Q

(Comes 01:24 after Q4437. 1+24=25 = 5by5 = Eyes ON)

Q4438 is a 5 min MARKER - Recent past

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 57aa1b No.9511354 📁
Jun 6 2020 19:51:08 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

(Comes 05:52 after Q4438. 5:5 = 1x 5by5, 52= 25 MIRROR = 2x 5by5... Eyes ON)

Also Q4437, 4438 and 4439 all have same GREEN background to Chan ID!

edit on 6-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
President Trump made notice of the lighter than anticipated turn out for the protest, and complimented Washington DC law enforcement 45 minutes ago, for doing such a good job.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Trash Can oddnessthread Interesting photo stuff too.

Looking like 6's wild.

What was the address and cross street? The can suggests this spot was selected for a reason. Symbol, vibrational, names and of course possible existing cams are reasons.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q4438 is a 1 min MARKER - ACTION IMMINENT

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 57aa1b No.9511227 📁
Jun 6 2020 19:45:16 (EST) NEW
Not all posts are meant for Anons.
Q

(Comes 01:24 after Q4437. 1+24=25 = 5by5 = Eyes ON)

Q4438 is a 5 min MARKER - Recent past

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 57aa1b No.9511354 📁
Jun 6 2020 19:51:08 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Q

(Comes 05:52 after Q4438. 5:5 = 1x 5by5, 52= 25 MIRROR = 2x 5by5... Eyes ON)

Also Q4437, 4438 and 4439 all have same GREEN background to Chan ID!

19 flip 16. 3 = difference. 9-6-3.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Interesting link, ta. From memory 666 was late to the bible and written in as such, has mighty appeal for sacred geometry etc though 6x6x6 = 2x108 =216 plus our upside down-up times 999, also in and out cubing 666 down to ooo using years, as we move along to international water day 26 TH july ( also DOOT day ), plans are purrfect and knowing trusted.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: 1320Q17yes

Possibly.

I think saladfingers had the following in mind:

‘And the number of his name is 666’. These critical words have a value of 2368

Source

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

INEXPLICABLE
Peace

edit on 662020 by MetalThunder because: Yeeehaaaaa

Annnnnddddd.. YMMV

edit on 662020 by MetalThunder because: yUp

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When I saw the video of the killing myself I was wondering why they moved across the street too. Obvious answer would be that they were aware of the camera that was outside the building where they first arrested him. But if that is true, why would they then allow someone else to film the end of it?

I wonder if they switched someone out? Maybe the pictures of the two different looking Chauvins are correct. Maybe that isn't even Derek Chauvin? Or, maybe the original officer wasn't Derek Chauvin and Chauvin came in during the moment they moved the scene across the street?

I found it odd that Chauvin's neighbors said they lived across from him for years and years and never knew he was a cop. Being a cop is something that seems kinda hard to keep from your neighbors. It sounds a lot more like something you'd hear the neighbors of a CIA agent say...

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

twitter.com...

As you can see, Catherine Herridge has outlined specific uniform code of military Justice articles that enable any military officer active or retired to be court-martialed for bad-mouthing the commander-in-chief.

I find it astounding that men who have dedicated their entire lives to following orders and loving America, would say such hateful things about any United States president.

Plus, they must be aware that the uniform code of military Justice applies to them until the day they die.

Part of me says just let them (and others like Bush & Romney) run their pie holes with the media winds. The voting public knows the deal. It’s a pass/fail come November for “the people”.

The dried up ratings for CNN/MSNBC/Others and newspapers tells you their message and strategy is a losing one. They “win” only in their own circles of influence and not with the masses. Again, November is not your run of the mill election. Dems putting up Biden tells me he’s there to take arrows do the 2024 field won’t get nicked up in 2020.

They still want Trump out. The #1 reason is SCOTUS and Fed judges. Hillary convinced Obama not to fill them so she could load them up and payoff markers she likely has out. When she lost.... big problem for Team Clinton. Had outstanding markers with no means to settle.

As a former GI, yes disappointed in the brass when I read this stuff. However, much bigger fish to fry.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

President Trump made notice of the lighter than anticipated turn out for the protest, and complimented Washington DC law enforcement 45 minutes ago, for doing such a good job.

Yes, peace kept without a big military/USSS presence. Tip of the cap to both sides. Govt + Protest. The violence/loot/arson crowd was neutralized.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

twitter.com...

It’s easy to take the General out of the Military Industrial Complex but tough to take “it” out of the General.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
"Secret Service 'Special Operations Counter Sniper Team' w/ long duffle bags heading into Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation + Institute building a block north of WH."
Video clip

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join