It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Can't ya Feel it ? GLORIOUS VICTORY

17 has never looked so good !

hmmmmm - The Family That Preys Together...Stays Together

Now, ask yourself: are the same people posing in both photographs?

The Master PLAN

edit on 632020 by MetalThunder because: have a nice day

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Hydroxychloroquine

Governments and WHO changed Covid-19 policy based on suspect data from tiny US company

Would peer review in their case mean that the study was checked by the adult entertainment industry??

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Godspeed

I think I'm going to ENJOY the SHOW ! for a bIT

edit on 632020 by MetalThunder because: have a nice day

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: crankyoldman
Amazing that the trucks dropping them off haven't been photographed by someone or a security camera yet.
There has to be a capture somewhere, especially in the downtown areas where they were found.

And in this case Dept of Trans video of the highway. If not directly unloading than before and after, time of travel, where the truck entered and exited, etc

If this doesn't get solved, it's because they don't want to solve it.

I know of one case that someone I know took great pictures of two white dudes dropping off bricks and the city wasn't guarding the restaurants where the bricks were sent and all of the businesses but one or two were looted.

ETA

I hope the Police use the pictures I think this included extreme close ups.
edit on 3-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just a quick thought regarding the use of the term MAGIC.

Arthur C. Clarke Quote: “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

Makes me wonder a little.
Also, the Cristobel thing is pretty interesting...
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well today.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Crazy ... isn't it ?

The Rockefeller Foundation is the prime sponsor of public relations for the United Nations’ drastic depopulation program, which the world is invited to accept at the UN’s scheduled September conference in Cairo, Egypt....
.....With support from the Rockefellers, the Eugenics Society (England) set up a sub-committee called the International Planned Parenthood Federation, which for 12 years had no other address than the Eugenics Society.

This, then, is the private, international apparatus which has set the world up for a global holocaust, under the UN flag......

edit on 632020 by MetalThunder because: HAVE A NICE DAY

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
T-Minus 5 minutes until Rod Rosenstein begins his testimony before Congress. Could be YUGE day!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

U kno he gonna plead dat fif

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Only been 10 minutes or so and I already have to stop watching the live feed. I cannot listen to these insane, gaslighting Democrats speak for more than 30 seconds without getting pissed off. Its just too much for me to watch. If anyone is interested Tracy Beanz is doing a live transcription on Twitter.

twitter.com...

EDIT: [RR] is a stuttering mess. Graham is going hard.
edit on 3-6-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

A friendly reminder:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:45 AM
    link   
    Lindsey "Sham" Graham is completely useless.
    1 hour in and this looks like the keystone cops.
    What a f'n train wreck.

edit on 3-6-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:56 AM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen

"Fiz-if"

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:59 AM
    link   
    Ok I watched it all and recommend it but one major theme is he thinks the Mason's are controlling certain Black leaders and he has lots and lots of real examples that are not just opinion. Warning there are a ton of MF and N words in here WARNING!

He is black and literally calls every body a N every single paragraph has MF or N in it but the information is very solid IMO. He truly has it about the NWO and Pike pulling in the KKK, how the R's are getting credited the the D's KKK for a reason and has lots of examples of that. The Pedo information is spot on and aims right at HRC/Weiner laptop.

Very impressively prepared to do his 2:28 min recording. I was locked in but told my wife to stay away, since she is a fine women who thinks the f bombs show a lack of IQ. Maybe, maybe not on that one but it does make you sound crass to blast F bombs all the time.

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
    I'm really feeling for everyone in the US right now... those that understand what is going on, but also for those that have been used by dark forces like puppets.
    In my small town over here in the UK, where you'd barely know that anything at all is happening anywhere, it acts as a stark contrast to the inner turmoil I feel when I look out to the wider world. Clearly this fight has much further reaching implications for the whole world, not just the US, and yet I have to sit here powerless... I'm sure I am not alone in this.
    Anyway, I just want to say that I have appreciated everyone here, and the rational calm discussion about what is actually some of the heaviest subjects. It has been like a tonic, especially if you happen to look around places such as twitter with misinformation, emotions and hate seeping out of every corner.
    So thank you to you all.

As a side note, for all of twitters overwhelming bad points, it has pointed me to a few things here and there through small voices that have been worth my time.

One of them was the following video from last night. 3 hours long, so not a short one. This guy isn't a supporter of Trump, but he sees the truth of him and how it is all twisted. More voices like his need getting out. Anyway, I'd say that it is worthy of a watch, as he lays out all the connections and the evidence around the George Floyd FF as well as much more... quite a bit of info that I haven't seen elsewhere, but also a lot of info that those more informed will have seen.
    The guy swears a fair bit (NSFW warning etc), but he is obviously upset at what is happening out there.
    I'd recommend it. He is pretty hard on the Masons though, so CanadianMason, you might find it a bit tougher. But, as anyone informed should know, not all masons are bad either. It is groups within groups within groups. But the connections are there. See what you think. (1 hour 54 minutes 20 seconds for the specific George Floyd aspect)

edit on 3-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:02 AM
    link   
    As expected, some extremely ridiculous and inane questions already from the Democrats. They dont seem interested to actually get to the bottom of what happened at all. They just want to retread the Mueller investigation and insist that George Papadapolis and Carter Page were surely Russian agents. If they were not, why would everybody say they were?
    edit on 3-6-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:05 AM
    link   
    I watched a bit of the Rosenstein farce.
    I am starting to think I don't want to be American any more.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Justoneman
    #8 IS INTERESTING

How long did the officer put a knee in the neck ? maybe to make sure he was SEEN ? ? Message sent ?
    Maybe Floyd knew too much ? IDK ... Curious as heck though

edit on 632020 by MetalThunder because: I have said enough ....

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:15 AM
    link   
    Just said in hearing.....53 subpoenas being issued tomorrow. Thats gonna be huge!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 10:21 AM
    link   
    T-16629

POTUS Tweet
    Donald J. Trump
    3 Jun 2020 - 7:04:30 AM

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

The knew it was Fake and went with it anyway. Lamestream Media is CORRUPT!
    https://
    twitter.com/henryrodgersdc
    /status/1267964170105950208

Henry Rodgers

@henryrodgersdc

Glad someone did.
    https://
    twitter.com/robbystarbuck/
    status/1267963609004548097

7:04 AM - Jun 3, 2020

Another missing Y. Rothschild?

new topics