It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Fresno might be a safe haven for Cali folks to move to IDK?

Fresno sucks, just ask anyone who lived there.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

True, that. I expect a COVID case spike in 4-14 days. Kind of a bummer … watching these inner city communities commit suicide and implode with rioting.

ADDED: And if COVID-19 cases don't spike? I will be thinkin 2 things : 1) hallelujah! and 2) Maybe the hoax idea is more valid than I think so far....
edit on 31-5-2020 by Fowlerstoad because: addendum

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

I'm in KC. We had some minor looting, but Governor Parsons pulled the trigger on State of Emergency, and our cops are state controlled here, not city. So they took no crap and the Nat. Guard and Highway Patrol rolled into town quickly to bolster them last night. There was no curfew, but the Plaza shopping district closed early yesterday, remains closed today and will re-open Monday morning.

They used to tear gas and arrested a few last night, but that broke the crowd up fairly easily. Took no crap once the bottle throwing from the back began.

They weren't playing the game the other cities were about.

Yeah, big story this morning is poeple upset about the trash and graffiti. "That's not how you leave our city."

edit on 31-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Another thing would be to cross reference that list with ANTIFA/BLM/anarchist group activity and planning leading up to this.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Can't wait to see the spike in Covid cases come out from the riots. LOL!

I am thinking there will be no spike because it was a mild hoax to begin with and the ones trapped at assisted care facilities paid a heavy price compared to the unassisted. How convenient that must be for those who think we are useless eaters.

Exactly right. No Spike.

Yet according to ABC News, states that lifted the lockdowns early did not experience a surge in coronavirus hospitalizations, deaths, or the percentage of people testing positive.

“JUST IN: [ABC News] looked at 21 states that eased restrictions May 4 or earlier & found no major increase in hospitalizations, deaths or % of people testing positive in any of them. [SC, MT, GA, MS, SD, AR, CO, ID, IA, ND, OK, TN, TX, UT, WY, KS, FL, IN, MO, NE, OH] via [Ariel Mitropoulos],” ABC News lead medical reporter Eric Strauss tweeted.
Source: pjmedia.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Q4260 is up!

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 07322b No.9394984 📁
May 31 2020 11:44:56 (EST) NEW

Anonymous ID: 116bf1 No.9394869 📁
May 31 2020 11:35:41 (EST) NEW
Antifa.JPG

POTUStweet_Antifa.JPG

I know we're beyond the need for Q proofs, but…

Q post May 30, 2020
POTUS tweet May 31, 2020

>>9394869
twitter.com...📁
Keyword: Insurgency
Q

First picture is of Q4354 and the second a POTUS tweet saying ANTIFA will be designated a terrorist org'n.

(post by RTbigTOE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I'm in KC. We had some minor looting, but Governor Parsons pulled the trigger on State of Emergency, and our cops are state controlled here, not city. So they took no crap and the Nat. Guard and Highway Patrol rolled into town quickly to bolster them last night. There was no curfew, but the Plaza shopping district closed early yesterday, remains closed today and will re-open Monday morning.

They used to tear gas and arrested a few last night, but that broke the crowd up fairly easily. Took no crap once the bottle throwing from the back began.

They weren't playing the game the other cities were about.

Yeah, big story this morning is poeple upset about the trash and graffiti. "That's not how you leave our city."

Nice to hear they are like that Ketsuko. I thought it was a nice city from people I have met from there.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Generally it is. It has its spots, but mostly it's a decent enough town.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Regarding the tweet Trump made declaring Antifa a terrorist org... The amount of censorship in reply to their supporters is rather telling. 11 replies... you click on it... non.

A lot of noise being made that Trump is declaring an "anti fascist" group as terrorists, thus he is a fascist. But I imagine if the notion that psy-ops and agenda driven games can pretend to be anything they want never seems to enter the consciousness. No mention anywhere of the NWO of course. Why is this not ever brought up by anyone? It is clearly the linking element. I suspect that social media censor this aspect the most.

Also today we have Anonymous entering the game too, making threats of this that and the other... but again, being "anonymous" means it could be anyone at all... I think some people even seem to think it is one guy acting like a saviour. The world needs to get to grips with the game playing and stand back a bit more. Trust is a hard thing to come by, but so many easily give it away, along with their own power. Sad times... but this is nothing new and is the central aspect to this whole thing. The minds of the masses is the battlefield, voids of and gaps in knowledge a key component that is protected at all costs.

Personally, I'm not sure I put much trust in any centre of power. Minimal involvement. But I also identify that large powers need to confront each other. The most we can do on the ground is wake people up and get them off the battlefield so they aren't sacrificed to a cause that isn't their own, but yet to which they have been weaponised unknowingly creating destruction in their wake. Meanwhile the game players sit in their high castles pulling strings.
I hope the rumours of the secret war are true. Circumstantial and erroneous evidence tells me something is happening that is unseen for sure. But direct evidence is sorely lacking, while the surface level is eating itself.

Looking out there through this window is painful right now. The zombie apocalypse in full view.
My greatest wish or prayer, is for a truth to emerge that shakes everyone to a state of awareness... and for the game to be revealed clearly for all to see. The moment that happens, the game is over.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The Original Narrative Again...

I've mentioned this often. The Original Narrative is formulated long before the story breaks. The Narrative itself must be a lie, as to prove a lie false is impossible, as one can only spend infinity poking holes in the story.

The Original Narrative MUST be deployed within the first 24 hours, after that the majority accept it as fact and the few who claim otherwise are marginalized with ease using the C_A Conspiracy Theory Guide To Marginalizing. 911 Magical Passport anyone?

So my question is this. Given the Playbook should be perfectly obvious to all Anon Adepts. Given this entire thing is moldy playbook. What does it matter if one does not accept any of this at all?

So the minute I saw this, as with the dozen others since DJT took office (and the hundred since911) I ignored the Original Narrative. I don't give a rats butt about it and will not engage in a debate internally or externally over it. If one part is a lie, it is all a lie, so why bother with the lies of lies?

So are those who engage the Original Narrative better off, more informed, or even better citizens then myself who finds the entire thing less credible then a Mexican Telenova?

The Original Narrative process really doesn't care if you accept it or not, so long as you play along it is happy. Debunking helps others, sure, but in my case the debunking is akin to being a Real Life Mystery Science 3000 character and not of emotional investment.

I say this because off the top of my head I can name 50 of these events, all now gathering dust in the ATS archives - the one's allowed to stand, and 100 more minor one's no one cared about, and probably 25 or more so big one might not believe it was an Original Narrative event. Enough already. Boring.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Welp, they really screwed the pooch this time, didn’t they?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Add Charleston, SC to that list. Most businesses in the the Central business district were looted and vandalized last night. Also many instances of fires being set following the plunder. [They] laid sieve for hours and appears there was ZERO policing of the madness.

As a daily lurker since the first thread I’d like to thank @dashen for hosting this incredible discussion.I speak for the denizen of lurkers, current and former concern trolls, larp-within-larpers, and regulars in estimating this to be the most epic series of threads and tippy top internetainment! To Rel, COM, care, ETM, we thank you for you diligence induced insomnia. To the former daily participant-derailers, I say good day. Back to Lurking

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Q4363 and Q4364 are up!

Counterinsurgency NEXT.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Q #4363

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 07322b No.9395126 📁
May 31 2020 11:53:28 (EST) NEW
2009-2017.state.gov...📁
Insurgency can be defined as ‘the organized use of subversion and violence to seize, nullify, or challenge political control of a region.’
Insurgents seek to subvert or displace the government and completely or partially control the resources and population of a given territory. They do so through the use of force (including guerrilla warfare, terrorism and coercion/intimidation), propa- ganda, subversion and political mobilization. Insurgents fight government forces only to the extent needed to achieve their political aims: their main effort is not to kill counterinsurgents, but rather to establish a competitive system of control over the population, making it impossible for the government to administer its territory and people. Insurgent activity is therefore designed to weaken government control and legitimacy while increasing insurgent control and influence.
Insurgents require supporters, recruits, safe havens, money, supplies, weapons and intelligence on government actions. A robust insurgency can be waged with the support of just a small percentage of a given population.
NEXT:
Counterinsurgency may be defined as ‘comprehensive civilian and military efforts taken to simultaneously defeat and contain insurgency and address its root causes’.
Q

Cheers

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Q #4364

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 07322b No.9395183 📁
May 31 2020 11:56:13 (EST) NEW

Anonymous ID: 0074b6 No.9395159 📁
May 31 2020 11:54:58 (EST) NEW
>>9395126
". . . and address its root causes."

Please and thank you.

>>9395159

Cheers
edit on 31-5-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: seeker1963

Perhaps it’s not such a coincidence that we’re seeing these hyper organized Antifa types going on a rampage just a few weeks after this info comes out?

Had a similar thought today. Now, no one is talking about either Coronavirus -or- impending justice at high levels of office. How very convenient.

Cheers

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Another thing to consider is that while the city here is under Democrat control and it's certainly run like it.

The cops are run by the state government which is heavily red, so the mayor and the council have limited power over the department, but they've really been bucking to take charge of it. That may be why relations between the cops and people here are maybe a bit less strained than they might otherwise be, and also why the police response was better than in some other cities.

The power structure in the city here is ... odd. For example, the mayor is just one among equals, so it means very little really to be mayor here. The council holds all the real power. The cops are state run, not city run. It's all just odd, and our school district was state run too because of accreditation issues. I'm not sure if that's changed or not. Our son doesn't go to the KCMO district ... thank the good lord. I taught in that district for a time, and it's a mess.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Interesting Doc. IIRC there is a payment doc posted in an early thread.

Thread

What's This Guy doing?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join