It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius
thank you, cimmerius, I appreciate that. I may be projecting much farther into the future but tbh that's all I can think about. Politics really doesn't interest me at all

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: brewtiger

THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE.

I think "they" plan on giving her another chance. That missing shoe of hers will drop before November.

Cheers

Time to start hoarding 🍿.

Testing the waters... Only to be further exposed and the public to demand justice. Que the bot accounts to jack up fake numbers viewing.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

www.rd.com/article/reason-princess-diana-secretly-met-jfks-son/
www.rd.com...

At least they met prior to their apparent deaths.
I wonder what they talked about.
I wonder what they really talked about.

edit on 1-7-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I was catching up on notables on /qresearch this eve and below is the important part of the post that caught my attention.

Initially I wasn't going to post it here... but then it struck me - this is FUTURE PROVES PAST... ANTIFA are going to bring the film THE PURGE to reality!

There are a few in the series and a TV show but this one on IMDB seems appropriate!

Here's the post (apparently FBI have been informed):
"I CERTAINLY HOPE THIS ISN'T TRUE , BUT BE AWARE OF WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND YOU ……………………………..

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE BUT PAY CLOSE ATTENTION…THIS IS ANTIFA'S PLAN…SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE…IM ALSO GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THE FBI…THOSE PEOPLE NEED TO BE WARNED!!!!!

THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY THE GETTYSBURG POLICE DEPT. "
"I received this in a email - FYI

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 11:59 AM

Subject:

PLEASE be aware this July 4…….

30,000 members per state…many trained by radical Islam they plan on killing as many Trump supporters and whites as possible!!

ANTIFA To Desecrate Gettysburg National Cemetery on July 4 - Then MURDER & BURN White Suburbs under cover of "Fireworks"

ANTIFA is planning to desecrate the Gettysburg National Cemetery by burning flags there on July 4; just before they begin MURDERING White people and BURNING DOWN Suburbs the same day. It will start at the desecration of Union Solder graves at Gettysburg, Pa.

According to the Controlled Unclassified Law Enforcement Bulletin issued as "Law Enforcement Sensitive - For Official Use Only" to Police and Fire Departments about ANTIFA already using fireworks to acclimate suburbia with sounds of explosions, so they can use those to cover for gun fire when they attack white, suburban, neighborhoods the same day.

According to Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in a Bulletin issued to Police and Fire Departments, ANTIFA has been taking deliveries of very large shipments of professional-grade fireworks. They have been sending teams out to various areas throughout America to detonate those fireworks for the past two weeks, to achieve Three (3) specific objectives:

1) The first objective is to test the response of local law enforcement. If fireworks are going off around the clock and residents are filing complaints, will police respond? How long does it take them to respond? How many officers? Do they even respond at all? This data is being recorded by these groups, and will prove to be very valuable intel for what is to come. This is a very accurate barometer to test the waters.

2) The second objective is to get local residents (ie: white people in nearby neighborhoods) acclimated to the frequent sounds of explosions that often sound like gunfire.

3) The final objective: Knowing response times and manpower of police, and having acclimated the local population into explosion sounds that mimic gunfire, to then commit arson attacks with professional fireworks to set so many fires, local Emergency Services are immediately overwhelmed, and enter houses to actually fire guns and kill as many as possible in white suburbs.

Unless you have been living on different planet, you should be fully aware that America is currently under attack. While mass-media has portrayed this situation as "peaceful protests" those engaged have been rioting, smashing private property and businesses, looting on a scale which is un-paralleled, and beating, stabbing, shooting innocent people in the areas where these activities are taking place.You have probably also read or overheard many reports of illegal fireworks and explosions that are currently taking place throughout many different US cities. If you do a Google search for "fireworks complaints" you will find countless articles posted just in the last week or so."

Note - This could just be fear-mongering but I wouldn't put it past the cabal... and the similarity to THE PURGE was too strong to ignore!
edit on 1-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Pic

Double edge sword. Since they do not control the market anymore, it goes up, lockdowns come down. Folks must start pushing back on this Corona stuff.

Best quarter in 33 years huh?

That's a message. From the the first day of the stock market downturn to the bottom this year was 33 days.

I reckon the financial sector has made a deal. Most, if not all financial institutions have their parent organizations in the City of London, which is controlled by those very same institutions:

"The City of London is the only part of Britain over which parliament has no authority. In one respect at least the Corporation acts as the superior body: it imposes on the House of Commons a figure called the remembrancer: an official lobbyist who sits behind the Speaker's chair and ensures that, whatever our elected representatives might think, the City's rights and privileges are protected. The mayor of London's mandate stops at the boundaries of the Square Mile. There are, as if in a novel by China Miéville, two cities, one of which must unsee the other.

Several governments have tried to democratise the City of London but all, threatened by its financial might, have failed."

If the financial sector has decided to throw everyone else under the bus - which they are able to do - then you'll definitely see an 'uncoupling' of the stock market from 'reality'.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I wonder where ANTIFA/BLM terrorists are focusing most of their "attention" this weekend. Gettysburg's flag burning event (Saturday evening), or disrupting President Trump's Mount Rushmore visit for YUGE fireworks. (Friday Night).

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Now that many of the protestors have been declared Domestic Terrorists by AG Barr, its OK to hit the gas, if they surround your vehicle.

After enough incidents involving maimed/killed terrorists, they will stop surrounding vehicles and intimidating those inside.

edit on 7/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Do you remember that Reinhold Niebuhr was James Comey's Twitter name till he was found out and finally admitted that that account was indeed James Comey.

That twitter account is still up. You can learn an awful lot about JC by reading that account from way back. IMO, James Comey is not the saint he tries to portray.

I am sure Comey's mother knows he wasn't the Saint he thinks is too. I sure think he is a Rat Fink and deserves whatever they do to Seditious a holes.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

COULD THESE BE THE Q MESSAGES / HINTS:

HINT 1:
Q4461 : Only When Evil Is Forced into the Light Can We Defeat It.
Only when they can no longer operate in the [shadows] can people see the truth for themselves.

How the Trump Campaign Is Drawing Obama Out of Retirement

HINT 2:
Q4549 : Next Schiff Scam: POTUS Ignoring Bounties on American Troops and Another Phony Whistleblower

MIRROR EVENTS => OUTRAGE = BRAINWASHED DIG INTO THEIR BELIEFS
- TRUMP TRAITOR talking with Russia after Bounties (BO and Iran bounties?)
- POLICE vs CHAZ (restricting rights, killing, confiscating phone, deleting evidence)
- PINK POLO GUN defending his home (what if cops bust into your home?)
- PROTESTOR SHOOTING CAR (fact is not all protestors are peaceful.)
- VACCINES vs HYDROXYCHOLORQUINE (public health officials are compromised)
- QUARANTINE RULES (Protests vs Rallies, Non-essential surgery vs Abortions)
- ONLINE CENSORSHIP/ACCOUNT BANS (Social media double standards)

HINT 3:
Q4549 : House D's to Begin Impeachment Inquiry Against AG Bill Barr (Q-Proof)?

ENEMY CONTROLS THE MSM / HOUSE
- Did MSM cover Bill Barr press conference a few weeks ago? (search online to view)
- % of Public watching press conference vs reading the media headlines/bias twist ?
- Allow the enemy to set the stage & boomerang their advantages against them.
- How many people will tune into 24/7 of Bill Barr being impeached?
- "TRUMP IS GOING DOWN!" = MUST SEE TV = 24/7 Live Coverage
- DROP TRUTH (EVIDENCE that is Impossible to defend - rational reasons)
- STILL NOT ENOUGH => BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM (Shell shock the house of mirrors)

HINT 4:
Q4550 : People Must See the Evil in Our midst for Themselves - It's the Only Way Forward

Enough must see.
It is the only way.
You are being presented with the gift of vision.
Ability to see [clearly] what they've hid from you for so long [illumination].
Their deception [dark actions] on full display.
People are waking up in mass.
People are no longer blind.

GIFT OF VISION = WATCHING/KNOWING IS WEARY
PUT ON THE ARMOR OF GOD = CALM TO FAMILY & FRIENDS/RULE OF LAW
UNITY IS THE WAY FORWARD = NOT ARRESTS (NOT NOW).
OVERCOMING THEIR CONTROLS = REVEAL DIFFICULT TRUTHS.
MUST SHOW THEM = ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING = NOTHING.

The goal has always been victory & saving as many lives as possible.
Infiltration not invasion.
WWG1WGA.

Q drops
edit on 1-7-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
POTUS self-retweet at 10:05:25:

t.co...

The video is of a deaf signer on a Biden clip trying to interpret what he's saying.

1) Timestamp of 10:05:25
a) is 2x 5: 1x5: 5x 5 = 8x 5 = 40 EYES ON

b) Links to:
Q1005 US Military Under Attack Video: We are under attack. WAR. NO DEALS.

Q525 7/10. Targeted Kills. Power Out. Flight re-routes. Flight returns. Running. Public awakening. Message spreading wide & far. Goodbye @Jack.

2) Delta from original tweet is 03:54:26 which links to
Q3 POTUS has everything. Not everyone is corrupt (fewer than you think). Follow Huma. Operation Mockingbird. Priority to clean out the bad actors to unite people behind the America First agenda. Many in our govt worship Satan. Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage. Where is HRC? Why is the NG called up across 12 cities? Trust in your President. God bless, Patriots.

Q354 Shall we play a game? ... Everyone is connected. How about a nice game of chess?

Q54 Jeremiah 29:11 : "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Q26 Think about it logically. The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

It occurs to me that "Biggest advanced drop on Pol" may refer to the post on Gettysburg Police dept email - about mass-murder attempt on Jul 4th?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

With 33,000 "ANTIFA Purgers" enrolled per state it sounds like countrywide?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Just some thoughts

In regards to Q treading water and all the craziness covid crap.

I think we are seeing testing, proof of concept or maybe beyond that and this all a demo.

Much like Charlie Manson was selling a mind control technology to the elite. His gruesome demo was effective.

We are seeing now a mass mind control test. Like they taking the new technology for a test drive, working out the kinks.

They are making adjustments and making deals behind the scenes. Politics are just a curtain they hide behind. There will be no election. There will be a mass revelation, that will make covid look like a tricycle.

This is the end game so the timing has to be just right. The players need to be in place. The masses are being primed for what’s coming.

Q is one of the players. It is either negotiating for the people behind the scenes, to “preserve our way of life” or is one place to help cushion the blow to those of us who are awakened. maybe provide a way out of the maze.

We do not battle against flesh and blood. Keep your eyes off the shine object in the magicians hand. Don’t give him a way to pull off his trick.

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, and I had feeling you would be the first to reply on it. 😎 I believe it was you that I first learned it was Comey alias.

Agree he's not the higher loyalty he preaches so highly of himself.

"Higher loyalty" is a weird echo of the SS motto, "In loyalty is my honor".

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Jun 30th
6 Q Posts, 43 POTUS' tweets, of which 29 retweets including 1 self-retweet = 49 total

Q V18.16 20200630 to 4551 incl. DECODE tools

Most linked posts from today's decodes:
9 Q2
8 Q4
7 Q1, Q8, Q16, Q22, Q68
6 Q3
5 Q6, Q12, Q33, Q46
4 Q7, Q9, Q21, Q23, Q40, Q44, Q54, Q87, Q90, Q100
3 Q14, Q29, Q36, Q47, Q48, Q49, Q59, Q91, Q109, Q128, Q138, Q152, Q164, Q221, Q921, Q1009, Q2121

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

With 33,000 "ANTIFA Purgers" enrolled per state it sounds like countrywide?

My usual question: What is the reliability/accuracy of the person who wrote that article?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Been a LONG time since I heard about the SLA.

I didn't know the SWAT connection to that.

Yeah, a military that is not "the" military in every city.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist
The "end game" could be why no Republicans are (i think) speaking out about the rapidly declining number of Covid-19 deaths in America, the now very low percentage of deaths amongst those who have contracted Covid-19, and the Senate Judiciary ObamaGate/SpyGate hearings that have now begun.

Bruce Ohr testified today: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger
Kudos BrewTiger for another easy to understand and digest post that's chocked full of info, reasoning, and logic!

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

and I dare say most are not

Exactly. That is why military training conditions one to obey orders without hesitation. No time to think, just open fire. Psychological sorting comes later and is often dysfunctional.

Cheers

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join