It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sick - Democrats refuse to condem China over the Coronavirus.

freebeacon.com...

House Democrats are not only thankful to China, but there is evidence that they worked with China to get the virus to America in January.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Thanks for that value add steer Observationalist!

Makes a lot of sense... especially with my awakening sleepers decode in the next post.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegadeOfTheLight

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q4551

Jun 30 2020 14:48:37 (EST) NEW
www.thegatewaypundit.com...📁
How do you prevent public embarrassment re: lack of crowd size?
How do you continue the 'con' re: [fake] polling lead?
How do you support mail-in ballot election fraud ["election was not rigged all polls showed Biden had double digit lead v POTUS" - example]?
Who benefits the most?
Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION?
Q

Biden Press conference. This is sad.
twitter.com...

Huh??? Are you tellin me that guy is running against Trump.🤪

I'm wondering IF Biden surfaces from his bunker to debate Trump will it really be him, a body double or a CIA 'magic box' at the podium like they did with Howard Hughes. His body double was later shot in the back of the head but somehow survived.

Meanwhile...

During PST prime time hour.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My thoughts are that the feudal system elites of old never gave up trying to vie for power.
To them we are serfs and peasants. worth less than cattle and sheep. It is a system that persisted for many many hundreds of years. One could almost say it was a formation of many millennium of societal development.
Personally I believe the system is so corupt and unfixable at the moment that we need a Julius Caesar. Someone to capitalize off the oppression of the common man in the current system to shaft and kill many of the elites, while redistrubing a sufficient portion of the confiscated funds to the good of the common man to build his support base.
Only this time he has no mercy, so the left over swamp crappers don"t get to stick around to stab Ceaser in the back and muck things back up. a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Malevolous

Looks great Malevolous... a minor tweak request please:

Could you show the Eastern Standard Time Tweet on the tweet? = Jun 30 2020 09:49:02 (a red annotation would do)
..and the EST time for Q4547 is 11:12:09 (again a red annotation would do).

Couple of extra factoids - you decide whether to incorporate or not:
1) Q post minus Tweet time:
11:12:09 -
09:49:02 =
01:23:07 = PAIN surrounded by 17 = Q!

2) The loaded date of the Youtube is interesting... Oct 23, 2018:
Oct = Hydra
23 = PAIN
2018 = 2+1+8 = 11 = deep state, and
it all sums to 10+23+11 = 44 = BO/Renegade

I think this layout is a lot easier to view, thoughts? I'm actually planning to post this on my Parler/Twitter. Pain surrounded by 17... just wow!

Thanks for all the effort you put into your work, by the way

edit on 30-6-2020 by Malevolous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexLettuceFarmer

You are confining your thinking to something within common understanding.

I'm thinking outside that envelope.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Nice connection on Gen Flynn being names after St. Michael the Archangel!

and Q3181 gives me another linked post.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Can anyone fill me in on any new happenings? I’ve been out for about a month.

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
4551 is up.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Good point re no comments Parksy... especially as it was posted nearly 2 years ago (Supposedly)!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Are we watching a movie?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
They have to allow us a certain amount of freedom to evolve otherwise, we shrivel up and die. If we die, they die (wwg1wga). However, if human consciousness ever expands beyond the perimeters of this system, we get pruned back. I feel there have been many times throughout history that consciousness reached that threshold of Awakening and we were thwarted every time

You can thwart evolution --you can reroute it...prune its branches but you can't stop it.
"Life finds a way" . Consciousness continues on, seeking the path of least resistance. Constantly mutating ,adapting, strengthening itself. They've pruned our branches so many times that consciousness has pooled itself into a single, powerful stalk and we are breaking through that barrier. There's no stopping us

My guess is that DJT is holding them at bay as we continue this progressive cycle
edit on 30-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep, and what's the most logical reason to lie to the FBI?
If the answer is classified.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

Good job Malevolous! Looking forward to seeing how far and wide it flows into the infosphere.

We all do our bit!

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My earlier post on Sleepy Joe and the Press HERE

The point was how to the average armchair political experts explain how this is still going on, and why hasn't the press blasted him into oblivion given he just can't win over a single DJT voter and only appeals to "vote blue" folks?

It raises the next question. VP's are needed quickly in these pretend races of the past. The two "candidates" go out to double the effort. Opening shopping centers, chat shows with softball questions and rally's are a staple with the two doubling it up for better coverage.

So. Not only has the press not torched Sleepy "shot" Joe at all over his demented pedophile image, they have looked the other way on a VP. And the DNC has nothing in the way of VP pizzazz.

Here is where it gets interesting. Pick a VP better then him and why have him? Pick one worse and pour gasoline on the fire.

Last week the press goons put up Kamaladeville as the frontrunner. Yet, she can go down in flames with the Jussie reveal, and she's got other problems. Warren was short listed, but she couldn't win her home state and won't sway DJT voters - the only goal at this point.

So, with the exception of HRC, there is no one in the mix with a big name. None. And those with a name are in [box] at some level including HRC. The no names do ZERO to sway DJT voters. A "trans woman of color" selection will be seen as beyond cynical pandering by any DJT voter.

So. With a few months to go, the DNC has trotted out a mess of a candidate, no VP, and their actual need in a "fair" election is to convince DJT voters in a few meaningful states to switch with this train wreck. A train wreck now associated with Lockdowns, CHAZ, Antifa, riots, looting and generally deranged behavior to everyone but those participating. Oddly the deranged of CHAZ cum CHOP don't look like they'll even vote - after all anarchy isn't voting, but rioting.

So I ask again. Removing talking points (the base, Voters, American People, Democrats, Alt Right blah blah) what explains this truly bizarre Shot Joe seQuence of events???

This is NOT just another four year election. It should be obvious at this point, even to the sleeping.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

4551 is up.

Posted on pg 279.😴

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Anyone else thing that the background sky of this picture looks like the Sahara sand filled skies that the south east just experienced?

I wonder if something happened down there that was missed?

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Are we watching a movie?

With faulty testing, one has to wonder if the "positive" tests really reflect antibodies for The Rona, or Covid 18, 17, 16, 15, 14... you get the point.

There cannot be a distinction between antibodies in the healthy and the sick unless symptoms are displayed. Even then, the symptoms are so vague - and never mentioned btw, that the common cold can be the issue.

Fraud. Fake. Lies. All of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
How Space and Time Could Be a Quantum Error-Correcting Code

But in the dogged pursuit of these codes over the past quarter-century, a funny thing happened in 2014, when physicists found evidence of a deep connection between quantum error correction and the nature of space, time and gravity. In Albert Einstein’s general theory of relativity, gravity is defined as the fabric of space and time — or “space-time” — bending around massive objects. (A ball tossed into the air travels along a straight line through space-time, which itself bends back toward Earth.) But powerful as Einstein’s theory is, physicists believe gravity must have a deeper, quantum origin from which the semblance of a space-time fabric somehow emerges.

That year — 2014 — three young quantum gravity researchers came to an astonishing realization. They were working in physicists’ theoretical playground of choice: a toy universe called “anti-de Sitter space” that works like a hologram. The bendy fabric of space-time in the interior of the universe is a projection that emerges from entangled quantum particles living on its outer boundary. Ahmed Almheiri, Xi Dong and Daniel Harlow did calculations suggesting that this holographic “emergence” of space-time works just like a quantum error-correcting code. They conjectured in the Journal of High Energy Physics that space-time itself is a code — in anti-de Sitter (AdS) universes, at least. The paper has triggered a wave of activity in the quantum gravity community, and new quantum error-correcting codes have been discovered that capture more properties of space-time.

Quanta Magazine

edit on 30-6-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Firstly, welcome back Purple Fox!

We've had about 200 posts in the month.

From my viewpoint I think the biggest shift has been of Deep state operatives moving from the look of dark protected princes with macchievellian strategies to 5yr olds unable to color in between the lines of a painting by numbers book.

Another biggy has been the movement towards dismissal of Gen Flynn's charges - though they're desperately trying to stretch it out.

Also the "coming to the boil" of 5 Dem Governors facing charges for knowingly signing care home seniors' death warrants by sending covid positive patients back to them.

ETA - and what I meant to move on to... DECODES for Q4551

1) Timestamp sums to 27 = 3x3x3,

2) Post Delta of 00 01:48:23 links to:
Q148 NYT/Clowns In America article released today re: Q-group is a DIRECT attack/warning re: what is being dropped here. Read between the lines. Why was the article published today? POTUS has been briefed. New measures active and in place. Update the graphic.
_DGB79FTWA-0ZjBT_19-T_yes
_Conf_13_pre-lau_yes
_HTzD09BA_conf_yes
_^yRTPCCA-7^DFWTAb_yes
_green1_green2_green3_green4_conf-ZDjTwT9Ry
Godspeed.

Q23 Note MI has the same SAPs as NSA, CIA etc as designated post 9-11. Why is this relevant? Who can be held hostage and controlled? CIA thinks its foreign offshore assets are strong enough to defend against the US executive (not accounting for military use on domestic soil). Why does the Constitution explicitly grant this authority to the President and what is it to prevent? They knew our agencies would grow in power so much so they could/can hold the executive hostage or engage with bad actors.

3) line 2: "How do you prevent public embarrassment re: lack of crowd size? " has a SPURIOUS SPACE;
Could mean using CGI to duplicate people in press photos - making crowds look bigger? Look out for this!

4) Intra Delta of 34:11 links to:
Q3411 The Achilles Heel of the Old Guard is Public Support - Without It They Are Finished

5) Other USUAL DECODES link to:
Q1 HRC Extradition
Q37 They are the true Patriots. We will never forget. Let these coming days be remembered in our history as the time we fought to recapture the republic from those evil bad actors who for so long have sacrificed the good people of this land for their own personal gain. Fight the good fight. LET JUSTICE BE SERVED.

Q48 What is Q clearance

Q128 [C][I][A][is][here][p][r][a][y]

Q138 Rothschild Banks #4 of 4

Q248 #FLYROTHSFLY#

Q298 McCain, ISIS, Assad, Royals, Bush Photos
Q308 Lord's Prayer Change: Tangent. Expand your thinking.
Q435 ‘Yellow Brick Road'. F-I speech - history. Wizards & Warlocks. Alice & Wonderland. Solved?
Q1448 FF weather alert (WW). Stay vigilant and maintain situational awareness.
Q1948 The Shady History of the Iran Deal and Players Involved
Q2648 Maggie Haberman ‏of the New York Times is an Enemy of the American People
Q3148 Rachel Chandler with Celebrities
Q3411

edit on 30-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join