It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: saladfingers123456

As you pointed out, if he knows something definite, he should just out it.

But I doubt the charges against Epstein are a fraud. So again, why would M do this, and why does he "protest" regarding this topic.

I'm just an old Deplorable. But to my eyes, this tweet makes McAfee look tainted.

Cheers

McAfee might be the least relevant person anywhere. Regardless his tweetburst is wrong - the MSM said nothing on JE, see pulled ABC report. A report which "...they had everything" but would distill 100k pages of information into a 1:25 segment on "whatcha need to know." MSM didn't create "Epstein didn't kill himself" Anons did.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Magnetic nanoparticles help researchers remotely release adrenal hormones

Scientists have developed a way to remotely control the release of adrenal hormones like adrenaline and cortisol.

Previous studies have linked problems with the regulation of hormones from the adrenal gland with mental health disorders, such as depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.

Scientists expect their breakthrough technology to be used to study the effects of hormone release on mental health disorders like PTSD. In the future, remote adrenal gland modulation could be used to treat depression, anxiety and PTSD. The technology could also be used to study and treat pain disorders.

Dr. Farrell has some interesting speculation...

MAGNETIC NANOPARTICLES, AND ANDRENALIN RELEASE

So let's throw in our daily dose of high octane speculation on top of it all. What if this article and this technology is simply the "public disclosure" of something already done, couched in the usual "see what wonderful health benefits it has? Why, we can now chill out whole populations, remotely."

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

SF, your post IS relevant to this thread. šŸ‘

Regarding what was in it, I guess it's time to switch to Norton.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah, that horse is long out of the barn. They've been doing it for decades.

I take this as a warning that it's going to ramp up even more.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

PUBLIC is VITAL.
RELEASE of INFO VITAL.
OUTRAGE.
JUSTICE.
Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH?
FOLLOW THE LIGHT.

This^^^

Pedavore stuff will come out first, then outcry will drive demand. They cannot arrest anyone, then be mired in motions, in order to "reveal." renoGade gate is not it...

We can hope so. I would like to see the focus go back to the original issues, which seem to have been shoved aside in favor of Spygate.

Spygate has a usable paper-trail that might make it easier to prosecute, but many just wouldnā€™t care. No matter how illegal the spying on DJT, it would be ignored the same way it is ignored when protests turn into riots, looting, and arson.

And spygate is really just a byproduct of the swamp draining conflict, not the essence of it.

Sadly, the country seems so mindlessly locked into division, it would take some kind of massive blockbuster reveal for any hope of unity.

I keep hoping there is an ace in the hole.. JFK Jr or Epstein alive and talkingā€¦ something undeniable that hits people emotionally hard enough to get through...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

I don't know where I read it, but it made sense (maybe it was a Q drop? Dunno)... but it was that the "Trump card/s" had yet to be played. I think they are letting the opposition expend as much ammunition as possible, so that when they lay down their hand, there won't be much left to distract from it. Makes sense to me. Unfortunately, it means many months (past/present) of seeing endless BS mindgames, and people being caught up in it all.

Whatever comes out (and my God it had better...) it had better have a significant healing effect, and shut down all the social distancing cr*p. I walk around my (now dead) town here in the UK, and everywhere, there are social distancing signs! The virus lockdown has killed the town so much, that you'd be lucky if you can find anyone to get close enough to.

I know all this will end, but when and how is becoming more and more murky. Getting tired of it all. I only carry on, because the idea of this rubbish becoming a permanent fixture is abhorrent.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
20 Jun 2020 - 2:15:16 PM
CIA Director _early 2017 - April 2018?
External Advisory Board (CIA) members during this time?
Was Bill Barr a member of the board?
What advantages might exist to incoming AG Barr re: member of external advisory board (CIA)?
What advantages might exist to Sec of State re: former Dir of CIA?
It must be right.
It must be according to the law.
It must be proven.
It's what you don't see.
Durham is not the only game in town.

Q

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Other news...

Eric F Trumps Instagram

People on twitter are pointing at Erics very blatant Q post on instagram. Not that it all needs much in confirmation at this point, but it is certainly switching to overt than veiled.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Welp, with the judge confirming ā€œgraveā€ danger to national security, that tells me that there is indeed Top Secret/SCI information contained in this book. The term ā€œgrave dangerā€ is used specifically to describe Top Secret information. I hope all this is worth 10 years in Leavenworth for Bolton.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeah, John McAfee is not exactly a good dude. Off the top of my head he is a drug trafficker and very well probably murdered his neighbor. Iā€™m sure there is much more.
edit on 20-6-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Are we sure thatā€™s the real Eric Trump? If so....wow.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Q #4484

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c6f403 No.9682825 šŸ“
Jun 20 2020 12:00:58 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...šŸ“
SDNY
Importance of SDNY control?
Jurisdiction:
Weiner evidence collection
Clinton Foundation
Epstein evidence collection
Ukraine
(focus on above [for now])
[Watch NYC]
twitter.com...šŸ“
THE GUARD REFUSING TO STEP DOWN?
POTUS refusal to formally nominate?
APPOINTED TO POST BY SDNY JUDGES [unusual][removal of 'acting']?
The stakes are high.
They will fight.
Super bowl > puppy show
Q

Cheers

Something's not right here - granted I'm not in this loop, but (see the tweet of Berman, second tweet) US Attorneys are appointed by the President, not judges like he says in his tweeter, and certainly shouldn't be appointed by the judges in his own district. Berman says he was appointed by the judges of the SDNY which to me (a) is not accurate based on the statute (although nobody followed the law when Obama was pres); and (b) is a gross conflict of interest for both the US Attorney's office and the judges themselves.

He also says he won't step down until a replacement is confirmed by the Senate - seems kind of belligerant for a guy who can be fired literally using the same statute by which he was supposed to be appointed, and who was politely asked to leave by his direct boss.

This "US attorneys are independent of politics" is total BS created by the likes of Schumer. It's an inherently political agency. Obama weaponized it against his political enemies. Congress passes its budget and directs how the money is spent; the President appoints an AG that is politically aligned with himself to implement the President's law enforcement agenda.

Don't fall for the "independent of politics" trope yet again.

See the appointing statute:

28 USC Ā§541. United States attorneys (a) The President shall appoint, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, a United States attorney for each judicial district. (b) Each United States attorney shall be appointed for a term of four years. On the expiration of his term, a United States attorney shall continue to perform the duties of his office until his successor is appointed and qualifies. (c) Each United States attorney is subject to removal by the President.

edit on 20-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

Edit: Apparently under Ā§546(d) there's an unusal procedure allowing the district court to appoint a US attorney "until the vacancy is filled" which is really odd, in that if a President didn't have party control over the Senate, he could never *fire* nor get an appointee under this provision replaced. Seems to set up just such a situation as we see now where a belligerant hold-over thinks he's better than the boss.

As some posters over at CTH half-jokingly wrote, we'll all have to now wait to see how Chief Justice Roberts wants this guy replaced.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Q4487

Jun 20 2020 14:44:07 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...šŸ“
Q

ABC News
edit on 20-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yup, Barr told Bergman, ā€œWe can do this the easy way...or, the REAL easy way.ā€

Gone.

Senate can play games if they want but POTUS (like every other POTUS) can pull the plug on these cats at any time. McConnell better jerk a knot on LGā€™s head and get his drifting ass back on the road.
edit on 20-6-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Comey's Op-ed piece on Former US Atty SDNY

Alternate ad-free link if you can't access WaPo.

outline.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

LOL...all of us knew this before Q "informed" us. What Q needs to do is say, "OK...here is what's going down. The big picture... and planned-for end result".

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Comey's Op-ed piece on Former US Atty SDNY

Alternate ad-free link if you can't access WaPo.

outline.com...

A Corney OpEd is about as trustworthy as;

WHO guidance
FISA judges
Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi
AOC & Squat Cobblers
ABC/CNN/MSNBC
Pinocchio

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

LOL...all of us knew this before Q "informed" us. What Q needs to do is say, "OK...here is what's going down. The big picture... and planned-for end result".

New & Unimproved Q isnā€™t in the ā€œinformingā€ business anymore. More of a news aggregator and flashback machine.

Qā€™s access to real intel is dramatically reduced now or maybe never existed. If at one point ā€œwithin the circle of trustā€ the sense is thatā€™s not the case now. The ā€œdesireā€ may be strong as ever but the access likely not.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Not surprised he poked his head out again to spew some bs. He worked at SDNY 2002-03 by replacing Mary Jo White and took over the controversial investigation of Clinton pardon case of Marc Rich which of course Comey found no wrong-doing.
Interestingly, Mary Jo was retained by Les Wexner as a criminal defense attorney in matters to the investigation of Jeffrey Epstein.
All one big corrupt family of bribes & blackmail.

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join