It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Side note: George Webb's YT channel is GONE.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Not the first time and he knew it was coming...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Paperwork with the bars showed they were from the 1940s.

Achtung! Streng geheim? Inquiring Angelas want to know.

Crikey, my right arm got stiff as I typed that ...

Cheers

Has Venezuelan Dictator Trafficked in Nazi Gold?

The Centre’s Director for International Relations, Dr. Shimon Samuels, recalled that “in 1997, I was granted access to the Spanish Central Bank archives on gold transports between 1936 and 1945.”...“The data revealed Nazi ingots containing ‘Zahngold,’ the gold fillings pulled from the mouths of Jewish corpses between the gas chambers and the crematoria.”

The Centre added, “these ingots were sent from Germany to dictator Francisco Franco’s Spain, with part going on to South America - principally Paraguay - for passage from Argentina to Venezuela, to sustain ODESSA, the so-called network of Nazi fugitives bent on building a 4th Reich.”

“Despite AGR claims that the final destination was Dubai, via Turkey, if the final destination was a ‘Muslim country’, possibly to Iran as end-user to fund terror, Maduro may be the agent of a historic irony: Gold stolen from Jews in the Shoah to finance another genocidal intent, this time against the Jewish State,” suggested the Centre.

Venezuela, Nazi Gold and BIS Account No.17 👀

Because of the BIS acting as agent, the BoE shouldn't know whose gold was whose inside those BIS accounts. Norman had the cheek to use that in his defense when challenged by the UK Treasury. But memos and notes written inside Threadneedle Street make it plain that the Old Lady knew BIS account No.2 was held for Czechoslovakia...and that a new account, No.17, belonged to the Reichsbank.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
New method coming for President Trump to communicate with millions of Americans.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
New method coming for President Trump to communicate with millions of Americans.

twitter.com...

Thank. God.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

I visited last night to catch-up, and it was a gloomy affair.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

originally posted by: Justoneman
I vote CM is not a troll and you know by know how I feel about this one.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Troll?

No.

I don't derive any amusement from posting opinions that are unpopular in this forum - as a bona-fide troll would.

On the contrary, I am sometimes subjected to derision for my contrarian opinions, which doesn't make me happy.

I take the *abuse* lightly, like a gentleman; then, I simply carry on.

Anyway, might I ask you, why are you surprised I'm "not a 4 yet" and, despite that, I still defend Masons?

That's quite a curious statement.

As to the rest, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one here (yet) who doesn't see a gun in Jackie's hand.

Reread the post again
I called out that particular post as being a troll
Not him
Trolls are low level as was his post
Again not him as he is not low level

I am not perfect, but it appeared to say he was trolling. It is enough to see you meant not call him out.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
🤦‍😂

twitter.com...

You know those Farm work camps that some teenagers get sent to for the summer...like to see her get sent to one. Call it Community service. Make it a 1000 hours.

This is a satire account. It is truly hilarious though, once you're in on the joke.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

@parscale
For nearly three years we have been building a juggernaut campaign (Death Star). It is firing on all cylinders. Data, Digital, TV, Political, Surrogates, Coalitions, etc.

In a few days we start pressing FIRE for the first time.

twitter.com...

I'm curious what this new technology entails.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

a reply to: saladfingers123456

I understand very little of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life but, I did notice something that may throw your 9-11 theory into question; or, it might add something to it. I'm not sure.

So, the central pillar of harmony has three Roman numerals on it: II, XIV and XXI. You circled the II, which is 2 in Arabic, not 11. You circled the Arabic numeral 9 but, that's located within the Sephiroth named 'The Foundation'; it's not on the central pillar itself. The only possible connection I see between the IInd pathway and the 9th Sephirot are the crescent moons depicted on both. The moon generally is the symbol for 'reflection'; so, maybe the 9 and the II are a reflection of one another - in a weird Twin Towers context sort of way?

Why is there no direct pathway between the Sephiroths 3 (Understanding) and 4 (Mercy)? It appears there are direct pathways between all the others.

The top three sephirot in the Tree of Life represent our connection to divinity. There is no path between Understanding and Mercy because when Adam ate from the tree of knowledge, God no longer recognised us as his children. It is our knowledge - or lack of it - that creates the blockage between wisdom and severity, between understanding and mercy. How many times have people acted a certain way because they didn’t have the wisdom of experience? How many times has a lack of knowledge about a situation affect our understanding of a situation and made us unmerciful?

In Wiccan teachings, they call the area between the top three sephirot and the bottom seven the Abyss. People who cut themselves off from God’s divine protection and love descend into the abyss.

If you do an image search on Israel Regardie’s Golden Dawn Complete System of Magic, you’ll find some images regarding the Path of Return. Basically, the whole point is that there is no left hand path (Satanism/Demonic), middle path (Buddhist) or right hand path (Christian/Divine)...you need all of them if you are going to ascend.

In the Secret of the Golden Flower, they say that the serpent is actually a metaphor for the rising of the kundalini. In fact, each level of the Tree of Life is not only related to a particular chakra, but the major arcana of the tarot applies to it as well. That’s what the numbers are - the 2 represents the High Priestess card, guarding the secrets between beauty and the crown (the divine feminine). 14 represents Temperance - beauty that is more than skin deep, that has a solid foundation. And lastly, 21 is The Universe - the physical world and how we express the manifestation of the other sephirot.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

You've obviously delved deeply into this stuff, whereas I've only dabbled.

I've got only one friend in the Lodge who takes an interest in the esoteric side of Freemasonry, one out of hundreds. He was thrilled when he knew he could risk talking to me openly about it, because previous to my entry, whenever he tried to raise a discussion about esoteric Freemasonry, he'd get shut down. (He's a Rosicrucian and an Hermeticist, too).

The same thing happened when we were talking one night after a meeting (under the "starry canopy", inside the main Lodge room, which is littered with esoteric symbols that nobody seems to be really interested in anymore, like Freemasons were in the past). The Master waltzed over and listened to us quietly for about 2 minutes until he actually got visibly *weirded out*, shook his head and angrily disagreed with something my friend said. (Of course, this Master so happened to be a Presbyterian minister here in a prominent church, so yeah, lol!) After that experience, we actually had to take our conversations to Starbucks so as not to upset our christian Brethren. I'm not sure what they are so afraid of.

Haha, in any case, maybe we should just get back on track with the Q stuff, eh? I'd suggest we start a thread of our own but, you know, ATS may not be around for much longer anyway.

Q is where it's at.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It looks like John Bolton's book is going to be distributed, and then matters will be in the hands of the Department of Justice for possible prosecution.

www.politico.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Wow, okay. I'm gonna' have to dabble a little harder. It's all pretty new to me. ETMN posted some links to the Hermetic side of the Tree that I want to dive into.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So, will this mean we don't look to Twitter anymore?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So, will this mean we don't look to Twitter anymore?

Storm
Twitter happens to use

Why use Apache Storm?

Apache Storm is a free and open source distributed realtime computation system. Apache Storm makes it easy to reliably process unbounded streams of data, doing for realtime processing what Hadoop did for batch processing. Apache Storm is simple, can be used with any programming language, and is a lot of fun to use!

edit on 6192020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

@parscale
For nearly three years we have been building a juggernaut campaign (Death Star). It is firing on all cylinders. Data, Digital, TV, Political, Surrogates, Coalitions, etc.

twitter.com...

Maybe just maybe 6G
One step above the cloud

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hey, wait a minute! Isn't that a racist hand gesture?

Is the Left going crazy yet?

Or, is it okay for a Dem to do it.....*crickets*?

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

@parscale

twitter.com...

Maybe just maybe 6G
One step above the cloud

Will that enable President Trump to look like he's really standing in our living room, like Star Wars originated?
edit on 6/19/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My #zu hasn't had a spa day since before Christmas. He's the poster child for pandemic puppies. I booked for the 27th, a 3 week backlog, because I called on the 8th as soon as his groomer could go back to work - who is actually my son's girlfriend! I tried flashing my Masonic ring to get ahead of the line but, Brook is a fair woman.

And here's a BLM/Defund the Police protest I had to drive through today. It was peaceful, and lasted about an hour, lol. It's always either too hot or too cold for protests up here in this part of Canada.

posted on Jun, 19 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

APACHE is in Q drops:

Q646:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.81 📁
Jan 30 2018 00:22:36 (EST)
APACHE.
Q

Timestamp encodes Jun 20th, tomorrow... and Jun 25th.

Q666:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 472124 No.275544 📁
Feb 5 2018 12:16:50 (EST)
Why did the #Memo drop a Friday [& before the SB]?
Did this seem strange to you?
Watch the news.
Rothschild estate sale [Black Forest].
Stock market DIVE [666 - coincidence?].
Soros transfer of wealth.
Dopey FREED.
Marriage for POWER, not LOVE.
Hilton/Roth.
Soros/Clinton.
Etc.
News unlocks MAP.
Think Mirror.
Which team?
THEY don't know.
APACHE.
These people are EVIL.
Still don't believe you are SHEEP to them?
20/20 coming.
PUBLIC is VITAL.
RELEASE of INFO VITAL.
OUTRAGE.
JUSTICE.
Can we simply arrest the opposition w/o first exposing the TRUTH?
FOLLOW THE LIGHT.

Q

Timestamp encodes Jun 20th and 22nd

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join