It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 187
<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join
share:
(post by onehuman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Sure, ok to message. Not received owt?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
I think the ENTIRE BOOK has been leaked and read by many media people? Maybe there's a late-breaking appendix coming, lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Have tried once more , but these days ??? (Grin).

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

B L M has been modified by the M S M in the face of "2nd Wave". It now stands for Black Lives Mattered.
In reality, all it ever stood for was Black Lives Manipulated... sadly to the detriment of anyone who bought into it.

I continue to struggle with how many people don't notice the up and down, but are kept looking left and right. Even the platitude that "All Lives Matter" is a bit hollow when you look at the vast wealth divide and the gate keepers that maintain the paradigm.
All Lives Matter is only meaningful when everyone thinks that way... The fight, is to bring to light those that think their lives (or more to the point, bloodlines) matter more than everyone elses.

I feel, as Dashen said, that Q is just the latest in the long history of research. I'm coming up on a 30 year study of all this. The only reason I'm here, and follow the Q phenom is because after all these years, I've grown quite the nose for (or am guided by a force, mostly outside my perception) where the action is, or where the anomaly is showing itself.

Q and Trump will only prove themselves if we see the deconstruction of the N W O / UN / Deep State / W T O / World Bank /Federal Reserve / Rome / Royalty (+ many others) plan is brought down. The move for global government is the greatest danger, because power would be so removed from the people, that you'd never have any meaningful input. They'd also be implementing population reduction, chipping, tracking, total dominance.
It is no small job to take that down or apart. So I perhaps take exception to Canadian Masons views that it is all a play to implement that agenda. Having watched this all for so long, that isn't what I see happening. They (the ones I mentioned) were actually doing quite well on moving towards their little power utopia (plutocracy*). But all of a sudden, they moved into high gear, exposing themselves and dangerously waking people out of their well crafted slumber.

They wouldn't have done this unless they we're genuinely confronted by a threat. I see no benefit of having an opposition at this point.

Time after time I have wondered about them being super crafty, and double thinking on their plans... but it always ends up that they were just pretty obvious. Not that smart. The only smart move they made was the slow march. Moving so slow as to creep towards the goal... small changes over a long period of time. Slow enough to let the masses adjust to an ever evolving "new normal".

That changed, they went into high gear... and it ruined everything for them. The people and groups I have been tracking for many years are the same ones that seem to be in the sights of Q.

My remaining concern is more of a biblical one. There has been a concerted effort to enact biblical revelation. That could result in a winner that could point to a very significant biblical statement.

"because false messiahs and false prophets will appear and display great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect"

The removal of the N W O is important, and I believe it is genuine. But it would be a fool who trusted in it totally.
There are a whole load of people in the UK who are all excited for some King John to take the throne, of the line of Jesus or something like that... but all I see again is another bloodline. We only win when we all stand in sovereignty and take responsibility for ourselves and the effect we have on others. Otherwise, God is saying that he/she gives power in a disproportionate manner. I can't find truth in that. Those who seek or wield power are seldom the best to have it.

Time will tell all.

*I mention plutocracy. On this point, I'd point out that Gaga, yes the one that sits behind Biden... stands behind all the ex presidents... Gaga is another name for Pluto, or Hades. Pluto is at the root of Plutocracy. Governed by the most wealthy.
Gaga also puts out music videos with hidden messages. Have you ever watched Bad Romance? Ukrainian vodka. Burning Russia (Poseidon represented by the Trident). The old tales renewed. You'd be suprised at what you might find.
What was that about Biden and Ukraine? Gaga and Biden? UkRain on me?
There are conversations in plain sight, but most people just see love songs and degeneracy. It's a gigantic rabbit hole in itself. Once you see it... you'll wonder how you missed it.

edit on 18-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

"Asked if she was going to purchase Bolton’s book, “The Room Where it Happened,” Pelosi said that she did not plan on it."

She sure has a lot of criticism for a book she never intends to read.

It's almost like Trump and Pelosi are colluding to ensure sales of Bolton's book.

Why give it so much attention?

Didn't you just wonder the same thing a few posts back?

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I did indeed. There is something in that book POTUS wants seen. He has made all his usual moved to get the right salivating to read it. He says it full of lies about him. First thing a Trump hater is going to want to read are all the lies because in their heads its actually the truth Trump is trying to hide.
If POTUS said its a GREAT BOOK??? Nawww it wouldnt make 10 cents in sales.
He is pushing it with his tweets and comments

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
WTH? I step away for a few seconds for some important business and I see "ATS reeling?" Yet the timing is extraordinary.

Nope. ...Q...Benefactor at least through the election. End.

Now. Here is what is interesting. Taking care of some other business I'm seeing something intriguing. The vileness is oozing up at this point: 6-20-2020 plus Eclipse in the same zone. The doubling down of trolling, rats fleeing, shilling, anger, rage, despondency, confusion are the signs of MONUMENTAL change, not just a new guy in the same suit: "new boss same as the old boss" @MT.

This moment is peaking madness, but within this is what I am noticing - the emergence of something far better. Seems odd I know, but the ooze is going to reQuire so much more energy to keep going - in the effort to win they overtaxed the drones, the mind controlled and the non-real, but not those who matter most. They overplayed the hand.

The next three days are important. Most important. Stay strong, stay heart centered, and most of all view the ooze from the highest POV you can muster.

Repeat: Benefactor/solution for ATS, as some pointed out in the SO Thread, many refugees from eneMedia might wish to seek out alternatives and ATS can be one - such an archive, so much might even prove to be prescient.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No idea where things are headed in regards to this site..or life itself. I don't have much time to post anymore for various reasons but, I will say this.

Thank You..I joined this site/thread during a pretty dark time in my life. You all helped me, tolerated me and accepted me.
That goes for members and mods...Good Stuff..Good People..Luv you lunatics.

Q is fun but, you guys and gals are the real deal!. I've even been lucky enough to get to know a few of you outside ATS.

I feel compelled to rattle off a list of name's but, theirs no need...It's all of you. The ones who wen't a step further know who they are...Thanks Again!.

Best of wishes to each and every one of you!

If this is the last Q thread on ATS..how fitting that it would join the 27 club..
edit on 18-6-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

WE KNOW...
- Additional emergency funds paid to states for CV-19 deaths.
- CDC guidelines advise ok to mark "suspicious cases" as CV-19, without testing
- Cuomo on TV arguing states hit hardest deserved more money / need $$$
- USS Mercy + Comfort was a valuable resource that was hardly used.
- CDC Total Cases = active infections + antibody positive (infected in the past)
- Reporting methods vary state by state (not consistent)
- State officials delaying / refusing to release specific details (privacy concerns)

WILL WE FIND EVIDENCE OF...
- State officials discussing the plan to mark more cases as "CV-19" for $$$
- State officials joking that the higher death tolls hurt POTUS.
- Falsified documents, incomplete audits or legal fights to turn over data?

1) Sending patients back to nursery homes. (stupid, horrible but non-criminal)
2) Proof of falsify death certificates for financial gain. (criminal)
1 + 2 => BIG PROBLEM (jail time or worse)

Sources:
'Probable' COVID-19 Death Reporting Varies by State

'I'm looking for the truth': States face criticism for COVID-19 data cover-ups

CDC and 11 states acknowledge mixing results of viral and antibody tests

Did Colorado's coronavirus death toll really just drop by nearly 300? Here's what changed.
edit on 18-6-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Who can figure anything out these days;

www.blm.gov...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

SF123456, I was being halfway sarcastic. I really don't know who or what Q is. People here have ventured off down many rabbit holes, only to re-emerge even more confused than before. I was joking around with Dashen. Sarcasm and humour aren't one of my fortes, even offline. Online, I try it, and it utterly backfires on me.

For the record, I've followed this crap for 29 years, even going so far as to infiltrate the Masons to see for myself, to no avail.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yes, indeed. Reverse psychology? If there's anything I've learned, it's that when politicians tell you something, the truth is somewhere within the opposite spectrum of what they are saying.

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Read, thanks steaming... and replied!

To utilise space...

Interesting pattern of tweets/posts so far today:

18 POTUS tweets
then 81 mins 31secs gap... 81=3x3x3x3, 31 = MIRROR of 13

25 POTUS tweets = 5by5, Eyes On (subtotal of 43 tweets = GWB
then exactly 12:00 min gap = 12 bloodline families

2 Q posts (combined with 25 tweets gives 27 = 3x3x3)
then 63 mins 20 secs gap... 63 mins = 12, mirrored, x3

2 POTUS tweets bringing tweet total to 45 = POTUS

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think the ENTIRE BOOK has been leaked and read by many media people? Maybe there's a late-breaking appendix coming, lol.

Fox News's John Roberts said the DOJ has acted too late in its quest to have a federal judge stop the sale of the book, because it started shipping last week to book stores all over America and the world, for it's Tuesday June 23rd release.

Why Fox News is still saying "excerpts" have been leaked ( www.foxnews.com... ) does not make sense. The entire book is available to read, unless it really was NOT shipped to stores already. (Lots of people, especially news outlets, have connections to get the entire book.)

Also, the Department of Justice says it will consider indicting John Bolton if the book is released to the public, due to it revealing classified National Security secrets.

Source: dbdailyupdate.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It is a New Video ref a TX Lawyers words, runs for a while and is covered by many - including Reddit.......all mentioned further down page ...

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lick the boot .

Lick it!

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: saladfingers123456

SF123456, I was being halfway sarcastic. I really don't know who or what Q is. People here have ventured off down many rabbit holes, only to re-emerge even more confused than before. I was joking around with Dashen. Sarcasm and humour aren't one of my fortes, even offline. Online, I try it, and it utterly backfires on me.

For the record, I've followed this crap for 29 years, even going so far as to infiltrate the Masons to see for myself, to no avail.

I try to judge no one in general, certainly no one here. In fact, I like it here because I want to hear different perspectives, not just ra ra Q / Trump etc. Challenge is the most important thing when trying to understand anything (whether genuine, joking or not). I hope I didn't come off as having a go at you. I was more intrigued by the viewpoint.

I absolutely know that I can come off as a bit preachy here and there. Absolutely loathe it when I do, and always make an apology for it. I think everyone brings something to the table, and I would share food with any of you as brothers or sisters.
At the end of the day, no one here stands in the plutocracy peak... thus we all stand together trying to make sense of it all.

I really liked Crankys post above... there really is a feeling of something more going on. It is a bit weird daring to hope after all these years. You never know eh... time will tell all.

SIde note... and I KNOW this makes me sound like a total flake... and whether anyone believes me or not (don't really care lol) but during a period in which I genuinely seemed to be mentally in contact with some other consciousness (channelling? not exactly, very weird time)... but one message that came through clearly, was that "we all agreed to be here".
What does that mean? I'm still trying to work it out. But I feel it was right, and we'll all find out in the fullness of time.

To add to my flakeyness... I will tell you something else too... before all this kicked off, Covid etc, after several years of stepping away from it all... I got a message in a dream, a phone call from "other", and all she said to me was "It's beginning to happen".

From that point, I returned to this place... and it has shocked me that she was right. So whatever was beginning to happen, certainly seems to be playing out. Make of all that what you will. I've seen way too much to care what anyone thinks about me. But I respect you all.. just want to say that.
I hope ATS survives the storm.

new topics

top topics

<< 184  185  186    188  189  190 >>

join