It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: LanceCorvette

All we're seeing is the implementation of institutional reverse racism.

The Nazis are back and they are not us.

The book burning has begun in the UK where they are going to "decolonize" their libraries. Murdering history means we are doomed to repeat it.

Law and order is being subsumed under the pretense of fairness to "minorities".

The inmates truly are running the asylum.

Pretty much summarizes everything at this point.

Reminds one of the taliban destroying ancient artifacts in Afghanistan back a few years ago.

I've been reading a fair amount of English (British, mostly) literature the last few years - there's some great history in those old books. Especially the "colonial" period. Horatio Hornblower series for what life was like on a British man of war ship during the Napoleonic wars. "Botany Bay" I think it's called, about the horrible conditions convicts faced in the forcible colonization of Australia. And one of my all-time favorite books, "The Lives of a Bengal Lancer" about a colonial soldier's quest to find deeper meaning through yoga while stationed in India.
edit on 16-6-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

United Airlines is going to compile an internal list of passengers who don't wear masks. Sounds like a lawsuit to me.

www.usatoday.com...

Oh, I’m creating my own list as well.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

United Airlines is going to compile an internal list of passengers who don't wear masks. Sounds like a lawsuit to me.

www.usatoday.com...

Oh, I’m creating my own list as well.

I am too. 👍

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A couple of builds, on my post last night, that appear to show consistent decoding methods:

1)

b) CLAS_ATL... using -12/17 = 1st and 7th letters of DECEMBER from line 10,

a) Method:
i) Where a Month/Day appears in a post content or picture then take the letters, indicated by the 2 digits of Days, from the Month,
ii) This does not apply when date is in Day/Month format (still trying to work out how that format works)

b) Examples:
i) Q4227 picture contains 04/30 TWICE = 3rd letter from APRIL... gives RR,
ii) Q4202 picture contains 09/02 = 2nd letter from FEBRUARY...gives Ezra = E from:
Q144 "How are people inform[e]d?" = Informed by Ezra?

iii) Q4442 picture contains 02/17 = 1st and 7th letters of FEBRUARY... gives ER = Queen Elizabeth
iv) Q4310 "What was really discussed during [Jan 5] meeting?" = 5th letter of JANUARY = U = Uranium?
v) Q4291 "Why did POTUS reply to a tweet from May 30, 2019?" = 3rd letter of MAY = Y... He was messaging the cabal/Rothchilds!

vi) Q4213 has May 11 in picture = MM = Expect Multi Media output in DECLAS (i.e. recordings/video)
vii) Q4002:

Dates are important.
SWC drop [Dec 16] to closure - coincidence?
Soros invest [Feb 14] Blizzard - coincidence

Dec 16 gives DB = DeutscheBank, Feb14 gives FR = France

viii) Q3882 asks "What Country was the true intended target?" after JANUARY 20, which = A = Austria,
ix) Q3669 Anon replied to has August 31st re FISA = AG then Q says "Dates [start] will become important."
x) Q3654 has Feb 11 in picture = FF = False Flag, Q then lists 6 shootings
xi) Q3604 "[Feb 11 2019] "Step Four: Open 'new' Fake & False investigations as CHAIRMAN" = FF = False Flag
xii) Q3598 ""Whistle Blower Traps" [Mar 4 2018] = 4th letter of MARCH = C = Chair
xiii) Q3584 [Feb 18 2018] “Project DeepDream v2[A]?” – Q = FY = Look for Year End Accounts of Proj DeepDream!
xiv) Q791 has "
rotect 6/14-46", twice = 1st and 4th letters of June = protect JE = Jeffrey Epstein,
xv) Finally, consider 11.3 = November 3rd (letter) = V = Stage 5
Plenty more examples to look for, especially Month/Days in kill boxes!

I'd also note that this explains why some post pictures Q posts have headers/dates on and some don't.

2) Hours, MINUTES and SECONDS:

24 = Hours in the day,
28+32 = 60 = Minutes in the Hour, Seconds in the Minute

It struck me overnight that Hours is identified by 24 but Minutes/seconds as 2 numbers. Not only do 28+32 = 60 but 28 is the MIRROR of 32 on the clock face.

Method draft theory
Therefore, I think, for timestamps we use Hours as-is and the mirrors of minutes/seconds to get letters from a timestamp:
E.g. 04:09:48:
04 hrs = D
09 mins = 60-09 (mirror) = 51 = EA
48 secs = 60-48 (mirror) = 12 - L
=> 04:09:48 spells DEAL

Let's try some examples:
a) Q3679 and Q3680 both have [11:50] TWICE:
11 hrs = K
50 mins = 60-50 = 10 = J
gives JK = John Kerry? Or Jared Kushner?

b) Q3623 has [16:00] which is minutes/seconds of a youtube video so both get mirrored giving 44 = Obama and 00 = ZERO

c) Q2918 is video of POTUS roasting HRC:

[Selected Samples]
[13:45] – Deception
[14:05] – Pretending not to hate Catholics
[14:40] – Haiti

13:45 becomes 47:15 = DG AE
14:05 becomes 46:55 = D FEE
14:40 becomes 46:20 = D FB

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
That's a better statement than what Hillary gave when her brother died.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is there still hope?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Tell me about it and we're only half-way.🙄

Here's what the US Embassy in Seoul looks like these days.🤦‍

AND this just in: @DogFaceSoldier, top US commander in Korea, has just banned the display of the confederate flag on @USForcesKorea bases.

"What has happened [in the US] is the manifestation of some deep domestic crises," Putin said, noting that this crisis was festering well before President Trump took office. "When he won, and his victory was absolutely obvious and democratic, the defeated party invented all sorts of bogus stories just to call into question his legitimacy," he added.

I couldn't find a interview version with English subs.

Yuri Bezmenov comes to mind here.
]

That sure looks like expensive signage. And so quick too. What irks is that BLM is a corporations, like saying Johnson and Johnson matters. And when did non-binary trans reproductive justice become a part of this silliness?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The current thinking is this Shake Shack result was intended by the tweet. I'm going with stupidity. I'm pretty much astounded at the "you mean matches and gasoline are dangerous" efforts by certain generations, especially those groomed with Social Media. The short sighted nature of the Social Media addicts is beyond surreal.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Tonight, three of our fellow officers were intentionally poisoned by one or more workers at the Shake Shack at 200 Broadway in Manhattan. Fortunately, they were not seriously harmed

source

That is a federal offense, the idiot haters won't get sympathy from the Courts on that one.
edit on 16-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

And when did non-binary trans reproductive justice become a part of this silliness?

Two of the three founders of BLM are self-described "queer".

Understanding BLM Origins, History, and Agendas

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ding! Ding! Ding!

What the adreno vampires already know.

In 2005, University of California, Berkeley, researchers made the surprising discovery that making conjoined twins out of young and old mice—such that they share blood and organs—can rejuvenate tissues and reverse the signs of aging in the old mice. The finding sparked a flurry of research into whether a youngster's blood might contain special proteins or molecules that could serve as a "fountain of youth" for mice and humans alike.

But a new study by the same team shows that similar age-reversing effects can be achieved by simply diluting the blood plasma of old mice—no young blood needed.

In the study, the team found that replacing half of the blood plasma of old mice with a mixture of saline and albumin—where the albumin simply replaces protein that was lost when the original blood plasma was removed—has the same or stronger rejuvenation effects on the brain, liver and muscle than pairing with young mice or young blood exchange. Performing the same procedure on young mice had no detrimental effects on their health.

medicalxpress.com...
edit on 6/16/2020 by Creep Thumper because: FORMATTING.

link   
I wanted to type out my story from yesterday but I ran out of time.

I geared-up to attend the local municipal meeting where I have been absent since January, when I left a bit of a cliffhanger for them.

In PA, the governor declared a state of emergency, but it was rescinded by the state legislature. That emergency enacts a set of fall-back measures for conducting meetings; allowing virtual meetings online...etc, including a bunch of parameters that my town is not complying with, like putting the meeting online.

The town has been skirting the law the last 2 months, but now that I understand the emergency order, and after examining their website I decided to try to attend, I even brought a mask since some council members are quite old, and have a legit concern for Covid, I want to show respect.

I found the boro building locked, only a few cars in the lot....and someone pulled the blinds in the meeting room while I was walking up! I will deal with them over time, they are crapping their pants.

Anyway, that's not the story. Being bored, I shot over one town to where my high school friend is mayor, wanting to see if they were meeting, they were. I was not recognizable, so I sat anonymously for a while during the public speaking part of the meeting. Here's where it gets interesting.

The speaker was deriding council for not doing enough for minorities, although the town is very quaint and somewhat liberal, people are basically conservative in their nature. I would be very surprised if there were genuine racial issues. The speaker was simply belligerent and started talking about how a black person might be afraid to put on a hoodie and go out for a quart of milk after dark. Mind you, people don't even lock their doors there, I can leave keys in my car at the mini mart and even in the car overnight....get it?

He asked the mayor, "how do you know the cops here don't have a racist thought inside their head???" Well, I had to interrupt.
I pulled my mask down like a super hero and said, hey you are asking council to police people's thoughts! They can't legislate people's thoughts, only their actions. It's nobody's business what they think until it affects their ACTIONS. Only a few people in the room, 19/20 are strangers to me, but I got a round of applause.

The speaker got desperate and sort of accused the mayor of being racist and not doing enough. (in this very white town) Well, big mistake. Andy stopped him to mention how they had a minority awareness (or similar) get-together at the middle school a few weeks earlier....telling the guy "we missed you there". Also, Andy told him how his mother is married to a black man for 30 years
I was waiting for that one, I remember him from visiting their home as a kid, dating Andys' sister!!!

The best part was when Andy told the guy that, as mayor, he married 4 interracial or black couples....on the happiest and most important day of their lives, they selected Andy to preform the ceremony.

I hope my story translates for people, I am lol while typing it. I left the meeting early, and Andy wrote his phone number on an agenda for me. Bottom-line, it's a microcosm for the national situation. People are speaking on behalf of minorities, but are out of touch with reality. I could argue either side, since this town had the last KKK chapter in The North. I bumped into friends from there at the Trump rally, but I would recommend the town to ANYONE looking for a nice home and place to live. It's the antithesis of my town where I have all the problems...but right next door.
edit on 16-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: drive.google.com...

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

h
iv) Q4310 "What was really discussed during [Jan 5] meeting?" = 5th letter of JANUARY = U = Uranium?

Wouldn't the 5th letter of JANUARY = A not U?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Kenya

The first direct elections for native Kenyans to the Legislative Council took place in 1957.

Despite British hopes of handing power to "moderate" local rivals, it was the Kenya African National Union (KANU) of Jomo Kenyatta that formed a government. The Colony of Kenya and the Protectorate of Kenya each came to an end on 12 December 1963, with independence being conferred on all of Kenya. The United Kingdom ceded sovereignty over the Colony of Kenya. The Sultan of Zanzibar agreed that simultaneous with independence for the colony, the sultan would cease to have sovereignty over the Protectorate of Kenya so that all of Kenya would become one sovereign state.[62][63] In this way, Kenya became an independent country under the Kenya Independence Act 1963 of the United Kingdom. Exactly 12 months later on 12 December 1964, Kenya became a republic under the name "Republic of Kenya"

The point being, that under the raised seal it says, "Office of the Principal Registrar, Coast Province, Republic of Kenya".

Prior to 1963, it should say "The Colony of Kenya" or "Protectorate of Kenya".

The document is dated 1961, before Kenya was declared a Republic.

Fake Document.

edit on 16-6-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Someone was just shot in New Mexico where rioters where attempting to tear down a statue.

WARNING: video of shooting

twitter.com...

I just wanted to do a quick follow up on this story.

From: YahooNews and yes I know, but I really couldn't find the story at AP, which is weird since that's where Yahoo claims it came from.

A confrontation erupted between protesters and a group of armed men who were trying to protect the statue of Juan de Oñate before protesters wrapped a chain around it and began tugging on it while chanting: “Tear it down.” One protester repeatedly swung a pickax at the base of the statue.

Now we see this in the video, and we also see that the person in question telling the others to stop gets hit with a skateboard and chased down the street. We also see that same person who had left the scene get get tackled by "peaceful protesters" after he had left the scene. It was this assault that lead to the tackled person shooting their assaulter.

Ok so here's the kicker:
The Mayor says;

“The shooting tonight was a tragic, outrageous and unacceptable act of violence and it has no place in our city,” Mayor Tim Keller said in a statement. “Our diverse community will not be deterred by acts meant to divide or silence us. Our hearts go out the victim, his family and witnesses whose lives were needlessly threatened tonight. This sculpture has now become an urgent matter of public safety.”

The Governor says;

Democrat Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham issued a statement in which she took aim at the armed individuals, saying they were there to menace protesters. She said no matter who strikes first, there would be no room in New Mexico for any sort of escalation of what she called “reckless, violent rhetoric.”

And so since the protesters were to upset to get the job done;

The violence came just hours after activists in northern New Mexico celebrated the removal of another likeness of Oñate that was on public display at a cultural center in the community of Alcalde. Rio Arriba County officials removed it to safeguard it from possible damage and to avoid civil unrest ahead of a scheduled protest.

A forklift pried the massive bronze statue of Oñate on horseback from a concrete pedestal. Cheers erupted among bystanders who saw the memorial as an affront to indigenous people and an obstacle to greater racial harmony, though several people also arrived to defend the tribute to Oñate.

County Manager Tomas Campos said the statue was placed in storage for its own protection. He expects the three-member county commission to solicit public comment on what to do next with the public works project commissioned by the state in the early 1990s.

So there you go, if at first the protesters don't succeed, the politicians will use it as an excuse to get the job done. Removal of history on full display. I wonder how the Trotskyist will rewrite history to cover this up, and explain the history that the statuary was designed to honor?

Well "Q", It would seem like justice is losing to the Trotskyist movement. History is being destroyed, cities are being usurped, rights are being taken away, and civil unrest continues. Are you just going to allow the peasants to burn in their houses and fields so that the ever so high and mighty classes can continue their game, or will you finally let the people know that this scourge of a plague called Trotskyism is on us by telling us what you have?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Interesting

Add

At urging of Minneapolis police, Hennepin EMS workers subdued dozens with a powerful sedative

Hennepin is the George Floyd EMS

Minneapolis police officers have repeatedly requested over the past three years that Hennepin County medical responders sedate people using the powerful tranquilizer ketamine, at times over the protests of those being drugged, and in some cases when no apparent crime was committed, a city report shows.

The number of documented ketamine injections during Minneapolis police calls increased from three in 2012 to 62 last year, the report found, including four uses on the same person.

edit on 16-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this blogger is onto something or just some wild speculation...

Terrorist plot hatched in Salt Lake City

It's the 100 boxes of spray mist foggers sent from S. Korea delivered to a dentist under "Crown Council" (a network of dentists) to an address in Salt Lake City belonging to a warehouse that peaked my interest.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Tell me about it and we're only half-way.🙄

Here's what the US Embassy in Seoul looks like these days.🤦‍

AND this just in: @DogFaceSoldier, top US commander in Korea, has just banned the display of the confederate flag on @USForcesKorea bases.

twitter.com...

Putin Says US Social Unrest Show "Deep-Seated Internal Crises"

"What has happened [in the US] is the manifestation of some deep domestic crises," Putin said, noting that this crisis was festering well before President Trump took office. "When he won, and his victory was absolutely obvious and democratic, the defeated party invented all sorts of bogus stories just to call into question his legitimacy," he added.

I couldn't find a interview version with English subs.

Yuri Bezmenov comes to mind here.

Demoralized: ✅
Destabilized: ✅
In Crisis: ✅

What was the next step? 🤔

Future proves past?

I can hear my Korean buddies now in my head and they will be laughing at us. They don't have many Black citizens and this makes us look weak to them with the Rainbow flag too. Geeze our image of toughness is going away quick thanks to these Marxists loons.

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

He asked the mayor, "how do you know the cops here don't have a racist thought inside their head???" Well, I had to interrupt. I pulled my mask down like a super hero and said, hey you are asking council to police people's thoughts! They can't legislate people's thoughts, only their actions. It's nobody's business what they think until it affects their ACTIONS. Only a few people in the room, 19/20 are strangers to me, but I got a round of applause.

This^^^. Have we really reached the point that, "how do we really know everyone isn't a serial killer murdering non binary women and children of color?" In what mental state does this make sense to anyone? Have people stopped thinking before they speak entirely and for good? Why the F did you have to say it?! Glad you did...

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

My wife was born in 1970 in Sri Lanka.

Sri Lanka didn't become a Republic until 1972.

Prior to that it was the Dominion of Ceylon.

Yet, her birth certificate was issued by the Republic of Sri Lanka.

These sorts of things are generally messy in countries like that; proper records-keeping and documentation are lax.

It was a two-year nightmare corresponding with the consulate in Sri Lanka applying for Canadian Citizenship.

Maybe something like that is what happened with Obama's birth certificate in Kenya. Not saying it's not fake though. It could be. Who knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join