It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

After they rid Seattle of the peaceful terrorists, then maybe they can rid it of themselves, too.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Minneapolis City Council votes Unanimously for Closing the Police Dept entirely.

Forbes 2 hours ago

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I tried to quit ... But here I am lol
Your watching a MOVIE
Perhaps of your life

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
200 PBS Stations to Air Documentary on Study that Found ‘Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse on 9/11’

Rarely, in the two decades since 9/11 has the mainstream media done anything but uphold the establishment’s narrative on the official story of that tragic day. This is in spite of countless testimonies from experts in the field, government agents, law enforcement, and even the president contradicting the official narrative. However, on Thursday, all that changed, and 200 PBS affiliates across the country will start airing a mini-documentary about the explosive findings of the recently completed University of Alaska Fairbanks study on the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7.

On related note...

SCAFFOLDING REMOVAL FROM NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL BEGINS.. AND...

Steel scaffolding. Melted steel scaffolding.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: YesTodayTomorrow
I'm still lurking

8.46 is also the time the first plane hit WTC 1 - coinkydink?

a reply to: Observationalist

8:46 was the start of the first phase of the controlled demolition of the two towers.

Now we are facing the controlled demolition of two political powers. Left and right, black and white, dark and light.

On 9/11 Two towers came down and one now one light shine up through the ashes.

As these Two political (world, spiritual) powers collapse, they will bring about a new one world order, to light our way.

Order out of chaos
A phoenix will rise from the ashes
In GOD (Gold Oil Drugs) do we trust.

Symbolism will be their downfall

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Are we there yet? I think Trump should just let it all ride and take a 40,000 ft approach. More people will awaken.

Child
Habitat
And
Zoo

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Flashback...

Bonus since no one, but no one, is covering Randy Andy's FBI problems...

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Don't leave out Harry.
I have suspicions that if all these foundations and funds and charities ever get properly investigated he has some explaining to do.

Charity Fraud for self enrichment by the already wealthy is lower than scum.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
After the interesting 8:46 posts earlier I figured we were at a mirror. Or 6:48

6:48 Mirror fits

Let's take a look how - in brackets:

You can paint the picture based solely on the questions asked. (No one asking correct Q's about GF=criminal history etc.)
Be vigilant today and expect a major false flag. (obvious)
Does anyone find it to be a coincidence there is always a terrorist attack when bad news breaks for the D's? (Obvious)
What is that called? (pre-planned staged event/deflection)
Military relevant how?(we saw post event per Milley, Epser = neutral, but Mattis Powell = negative)
BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS - why?(pics of ISIS folks, and trained folks rioting)
How was ISIS formed? (renOgade+HRC - Shadow Presidency)
When?
How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he's been President? (see below)
Alice & Wonderland.(media running operation A & W right now)

How has POTUS made such progress in the short time he's been President?

This ^^^ is the key line. How?

This ties into DaddyWinchester's point from his recent post. 2 yr deltas. It is clear The Plan is centered around 2 yr delta Future Proves Past. This indicates two things: One, there is a plan. Two, the Awakening is THE POINT, not the tasks. Which ties to DW's point: They (once you) must be shown, not told after the fact. It is obvious the events of the past weeks revealed a TON of the Playbook, the Hate, the eneMedia etc. to those still sleeping.

6:48:3 (3 weeks to end?)

Reduction: 17:6:48

There maybe more 6:48 mirrors if folks want to dig - there are a lot of :48. Might shed light on the end game for Q.
edit on 12-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Are we there yet? I think Trump should just let it all ride and take a 40,000 ft approach. More people will awaken.
Child
Habitat
And
Zoo

Interesting, the Chinese view on this.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Dave Chappelle - 8:46
for curiosity

“I can’t get that number out of my head because it was my time of birth on my birth certificate,” Chappelle said. “I was born at 8:46 in the morning and they killed [Floyd] in 8 minutes and 46 seconds."

What were the Dems Kneeling towards ? I forget ?
hmmmm Why not yell out 13 too

Oh you can hear the venom in his voice. He is drunk and telling it like he sees it, as he should. Only, he will be a divide and make it worse type instead of a heal us all type like he has been. If all of us agree that the things he sees are evil, why do we still have this issue? Why do we all say the same thing about it like stop brutalizing the perps when you arrest them, treat everyone with respect and train for the violent ones to not kill them if at all possible.
I think I know why it isn't being solved by simply listening to what George Carlin said about these things:

the owners of this Earth OWN YOU and they don't want that for you. They are in the club and you and I ain't in it, We aint in it. They own you,"

edit on 12-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
YMMV ..welcome to the party

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Supposedly a giant gang of Hells Angels and Mongols members are headed to Seattle as we speak!

Soy boys are gonna need mamma's basement a bit sooner than they planned. I have seen those guys ride by in S. Dakota and I tell you they were impressive. Sturgiss SD rally I was afraid to look right at the topless, scantily clad women on the back of the bikes too long. Might get hit. The rumble was like a 747 when they went by and those girls were fairly rough but some were nice to see.

Here they are saying the rally will go on in August no matter what the City says.

Sturgiss Bike Rally 2020

edit on 12-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

What venue are they going to use? Is there a stadium or something?

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The BOK Center, or Bank of Oklahoma Center, is a 19,199-seat multi-purpose arena and a primary indoor sports and event venue.

BOK Center 200 S Denver Ave. Tulsa,OK

Just a minor math issue...and of course this comes out today...

COVID-19: Infections peak again for Tulsa County, Oklahoma with more than 200 new cases reported

edit on 12-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Gotta be a fairground or something with that many people.

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We have Bike Week in Daytona. It overlaps with Daytona Rolex 24hr, so it's kinda fun.

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join