It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
MS-13?

edit on 9-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

WE got this...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Q4440

I guess this kind of PSA is helpful.

Good god, for the average person who "listens" to NPR their lives must be total hell at this point.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
9 Jun 2020 - 6:29:22 PM
twitter.com...📁
The wait will soon be over.

Q

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

From your link:

For the first time in history please organizations and national security agencies was used to spy On a political campaign and there was no basis for it. So he really don’t care if they think it’s political or not.

please? seems out of place for police doesn't it, or did a certain group of people ban the word police just like how they are wanting to defund them too?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

From your link:

For the first time in history please organizations and national security agencies was used to spy On a political campaign and there was no basis for it. So he really don’t care if they think it’s political or not.

please? seems out of place for police doesn't it, or did a certain group of people ban the word police just like how they are wanting to defund them too?

The guy who posted on Twitter is somewhat illiterate. In the video it was "police".

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It was a good interview. I wonder what SOON is this time? Q has used that word often, but he thinks 5 years is "soon".

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Guyfriday

From your link:

The guy who posted on Twitter is somewhat illiterate. In the video it was "police".

Thanks for clarifying that, I could see some people's heads exploding over that.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was a good interview. I wonder what SOON is this time? Q has used that word often, but he thinks 5 years is "soon".

Yeah, I agree. I get that the wheels of justice grind slowly, but we're up against the clock here.

Time to kick the horse.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Q4442

www.foxnews.com...📁
"For the first time in American history, the police organizations and the national security organizations were used to spy on a campaign and there was no basis for it," Barr said.
Q

Twit link from image: twitter.com...

twitter.com...📁
People are waking up [[D] party con].
Q

edit on 9-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yeah, I agree. I get that the wheels of justice grind slowly, but we're up against the clock here.

Time to kick the horse.

Yep. Only a small break between Floyd and the next "event". Barr doesnt like taking action when mourning is occuring.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Time to kick the horse.

Yep. Only a small break between Floyd and the next "event". Barr doesnt like taking action when mourning is occuring.

It's all a big show. Ninety-nine percent of the people protesting/rioting/looting/burning/battering don't give a rat's a** about George Floyd.

What's really going on is the subversion of law and order.

I suppose Barr & Co don't want to inflame the current situation. Frankly, it's only a matter of time before the sh*t hits the fan anyway.

Sooner or later this baby is really going to blow.
edit on 6/9/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

ms-13 + antifa + BLM = ?

Might make for an interesting colorful meme.

@thehill
Sen. @maziehirono:
"To see the president crowing over a 13% unemployment rate is -- are we in Alice in Wonderland?"
twitter.com...

13,000,000 USDT transferred from Tether Treasury to Binance
WhaleAlert

Defund the 13 Clowns.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I loathe this topic as much as the JFK.jr thing, but.....

Qmason drops all fall in the 1600 end June range. Future Proves Past seems to point to a two year delta as key or common.

Jun 28 2018 17:32:20 (EST)

Jun 28 2018 20:32:20 (EST)

"Haspel must find & term clas program."

Jun 28 2018 17:19:24 (EST)
Jun 28 2018 17:23:24 (EST) 17: 5-24 Date before event.

Simply remove the shooter topic and replace with staged even to cause mass riots and civil unrest made to bring about order out of chaos we can see a connection from one topic to another.

I loathe this topic.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

From the POV of 'The Headless Way':

The Single Eye

Just tell me what your eyes are. Genro

It is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire. Jesus

Jesus said to them: When you make the two one… then you will go into the Kingdom. Gospel of Thomas

He became one-eyed. Attar

The Tathagata became the Eye of the universe. Parinirvana Sutra

Thou art not that body: thou art this spiritual Eye. Rumi

I become a transparent eyeball; I am nothing: I see all. Emerson

Real vision is eyeless. Anandamayi Ma

Become seeing, seeing, seeing! Rumi

Become vision itself. Plotinus

When Chang Ching, after twenty years of meditation, happened to lift the curtain and see the outside world, he lost all his previous understanding of Zen, and cried: "How mistaken I was! How mistaken I was! Raise the screen and see the world."

Anything, however small, adhering to the soul, prevents your seeing me. We cannot see the visible except with the invisible. Meister Eckhart

Thou seest those eyes looking, but they are like pictures in a bath-house: they do not see. The form appears, O worshipper of form, as though its two dead eyes were looking. Rumi

If there were no eye, what? If there were no ear, what? If there were no mouth, what? If there were no mind, what? If one has to face such circumstances and knows how to act then one is in the company of the ancient Patriarchs and Buddhas. Anyone in that company is satisfied. Blue Cliff Record

I look and listen without using eyes and ears. Lieh-tzu

By what means do this body or mind perceive? Can they perceive with the eyes, ears…?
No. Your own Nature, being essentially pure and utterly still, is capable of perception. Hui-hai

There is no seer but Him, no one to hear but him, no one thinking, no one aware but Him. He is the Self, the Ruler within, the One Immortal. Brihadaranyaka Upanishad

It is the Unborn which sees and hears, eats and sleeps. Bankei

Only God has seeing, hearing. Al-Arabi

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

So Floyd was a gangbanger too. Color me shocked. 🙄

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

From the POV of 'The Headless Way':

The Single Eye

ATS for some reason won't allow "headless" in your URL giving 404. Board removes "head" - That's a new one for me.🤔

https:// www. headless .org/experiments/the-single-eye.htm

edit on 9-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Link to New Q Drop
Q
!!Hs1Jq13jV6
9 Jun 2020 - 6:29:22 PM
twitter.com...📁
The wait will soon be over.

Q

Was that for;

MilIntel Assistants
Anons
Shills
Lurkers

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, the BBC today has been reporting that George Floyd was (is?) 6ft 6". Worth bearing in mind when trying to work out whether the guy in various videos was him or not! Should be easy enough to work out Chauvin's height from pictures of his arrest?

BBC also has the, as one of today's top stories, the 75 yr old pushed and bleeding on steps. What's interesting is they report the angle of POTUS tweet saying the guy was trying to disable the Police comms with a scanner... and the BBC quotes Conservative Treehouse!!! They also showed Governor Cuomo rebuking POTUS for that call.
edit on 9-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

So Floyd was a gangbanger too. Color me shocked. 🙄

Kamala Harris says dont be surprised if Chauvin found NOT GUILTY.

Dems want a speedy trial and a NG verdict. Next crises for Trump theyre hoping.

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join