It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Looking at this pic of Martin Gugino when he's laying on the ground after he was pushed...seems odd...if he suffered a severe head injury, why are his feet crossed in such a relaxed pose and how is he still able to hold his cell phone?

link to article using same pic

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Federal law enforcement officials are beginning to take actively take back our country from radical domestic terrorists.

Arrests in progress: twitter.com...

They're a week, and half a billion dollars in damage, late.
edit on 6/9/2020 by Creep Thumper because: PUNCTUATION.

Well hell, the radical terrorist coup plotters from the Obama Administration are still running loose.

Which is why I've doubted Q.

I also think the timing will result in nothing meaningful happening to any of them because right now I doubt Trump will win in November.

I want him to, but I just don't know.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Perfect for 2020. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

For dashen πŸ‘‡ 🎸

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
IMO. If Joe Biden makes it to the debates, he will be destroyed, irregardless of what the Department of Justice does or does not do to the Deep State criminals.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

George Floyd fought for 3 minutes outside the police car while handcuffed .

After being put inside the car, he fought the police there also, according to body cam footage. Footage that Attorney General of Minnesota Keith Ellison is refusing to release.

Newly released video? twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I don't disagree and we all have seen our fair share of it. Some cute, some freaky, and others downright creepy.

Here's another, though you may have seen by now. Gotta luv the motto on her jacket. πŸ˜†

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All the has to happen is for Joe Biden to speak for sustained amounts of time. Trump doesn't have to do or say anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's not far-fetched to believe that Joe Biden will find a way to avoid the debates. I don't think they are mandatory.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper
IMO. If Joe Biden makes it to the debates, he will be destroyed, irregardless of what the Department of Justice does or does not do to the Deep State criminals.

Care, that is my sincere hope.

As the sole caregiver for years of my mother, who had dementia, I can say that Biden definitely has it. So does Pelosi.

You're right. Trump will absolutely destroy Biden.

I'm interested to see how the Dems will try to wriggle out of holding any debates at all.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Looks like we've all been thinking the exact same thing. πŸ‘

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Q3330

3330 = 9 Also varient 6-9

Today folks wake up to the twit trending the popular by the slice gate and dead celebs for no obvious reason.
Today, in totally unreported news - supressed news: QUEEN'S SON HAS BEEN CALLED OUT BY THE FBI ETC.!!!!

SDNY

Apr 27 2019 14:13:33 (EST) 1+4+1 = 6 3+3+3 = 9 6-9

Biggest ever ignored story??? Royal+Queen+Monarchy+SON wanted for questioning in underage/child trafficking investigation connected to a guy who didn't kill himself, a former President and Wife, Countless other names and a death Island. Hmmm, wonder why that isn't news.

Btw, Randy Andy should not talk to the cops, nor should anyone. He's right on that fact, but man oh man is this a bad look. It is VERY clear that person impersonating the Queen is powerless, because this "issue" is a decade old and last time she or others on her behalf quashed it.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't disagree and we all have seen our fair share of it. Some cute, some freaky, and others downright creepy.

Here's another, though you may have seen by now. Gotta luv the motto on her jacket. πŸ˜†

I have not seen that before. Egads. Imagine being 14 forever.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Probably because the whole thing was a staged scam. Trump is right. He was absolutely scanning the cops comm devices with his phone. Who knows what he was up to there? Dude is a professional agitator. Nobody would immediately start bleeding out of the ears like that. Things are not what they seem.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust
All the has to happen is for Joe Biden to speak for sustained amounts of time. Trump doesn't have to do or say anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I'd exploit the crap out of looking 14 forever. As for "Greta plastic bag" isn't she like 18 or something in the modern picture there? I guess being 14 forever does mean finding a family that will vouch for you as their kid... wait wasn't there an episode of "Highlander" the tv series that had a immortal kid that would use there appearance to kill off other immortals?

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

LOL!

BTW...
FYI: The Democratic National Committee is laundering money through black lives matter.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The flowers "would be " a better choice for the DNC's candidate. Also I thought the DNC heads weren't going to pick Joey-joe Biden-his-time as their Presidential pick, I thought I remember hearing that on on of the Sunday morning news/talk shows. It was aired after Joey-Joe was the last zombie... man standing.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

LOL!

BTW...
FYI: The Democratic National Committee is laundering money through black lives matter.

twitter.com...

This is almost too good to be true.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: end the madness now
For dashen πŸ‘‡ 🎸

www.youtube.com...

Time travel is fun.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The family Pence has changed a bit recently.

COM

Those teeth on the top row are the same for all three but especially the two VP Pence's on the left. He has unique "eye teeth" tooth #'s 5 and 12 on a Dental chart. I had to be able to fill out those forms way back in my MASH days.

new topics

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join