It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nashville riots

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yea you wish ! This is all part of a predictable pattern that happens every few years, just like the financial crashes. Its going to happen like this, we get two - 4 weeks of race war, a gradual return to the corona recovery as a focus around the middle of June or towards the end. We will likely get an international incident or a domestic terror attack in July, renew racial riots from august through september, bring back the terror of c Ovid with its whopping .004 fatality rate and 35% non symptoms in an attempt to force a mail in ballot/ballot harvesting operation throughout October. They will try and take Halloween from us, unsuccessfully I believe. Than queue four more years of impeachment attempts after election victory.
edit on 5-31-2020 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Nyiah
Oh they were in front of bush gardens too and burned down the mobil gas station at the corner on bush. Check out wfla.com for the updates if your curious.

Florida is a bad place to try this. We have the stand your ground, and castle doctrine. Could lead to people defending themselves, their property, or their neighbors property. All legal in Florida, and we are the state with highest number of CWPs.
edit on 31-5-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It’s just a bunch of Democrat organized mobs destroying communities all over the US. Happens all the time when a black person is killed by the police. Just don’t mention the hypocrisy that they kill each other at record rates and don’t protest.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Winning!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Yea you wish ! This is all part of a predictable pattern that happens every few years, just like the financial crashes. Its going to happen like this, we get two - 4 weeks of race war, a gradual return to the corona recovery as a focus around the middle of June or towards the end. We will likely get an international incident or a domestic terror attack in July, renew racial riots from august through september, bring back the terror of c Ovid with its whopping .004 fatality rate and 35% non symptoms in an attempt to force a mail in ballot/ballot harvesting operation throughout October. They will try and take Halloween from us, unsuccessfully I believe. Than queue four more years of impeachment attempts after election victory.

5-6 years ago I'd have dismissed this as B.S.

Now I think the same way ("hmm, what incident are They going to use to steer the news cycle out of this phase? What will be the pre-planned event to feed into the next phase.")

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Oh.. Dont feel left out. The focus may be on the US, but this is most certainly a global thing. Gotta kneecap the west to bring it into parity with the rest of the world.

Aussieland and the UK will see similar soon enough, just with a "culturally relevant" twist. They might wait to see if their efforts truly destabilize the US on time though (2021).

Regardless if someone believes it, some of the best things you can do are:

Stop watching the news, and that includes local news
Stop using twitter/facebook/etc.
Start gaining food/power/manufacturing self-sufficiency on the individual level

That happens on a large enough scale.. we can move to phase 2. Otherwise, witness your future with the events in the US.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Update:

Apparently thirty businesses and buildings were damaged.

vanderbilthustler.com...

So after 10pm law enforcement continued arresting people and herding them onto the walking bring to get them out of the downtown area.

After 11 Equity Alliance leaders Charlane Oliver and Tequila Johnson issued this statement:

“Our organization, in cooperation with other activists, held a peaceful rally today to protest the murder of Minneapolis resident George Floyd by police as well as to deliver a clear message to Metro and state government leaders that Tennesseans deeply oppose racism and police brutality. The event drew some 4,000 attendees and our staff registered over 300 new voters. It was a peaceful assembly.

“It is our firm belief that those individuals defacing and destroying public property after the rally were not a part of the original event. The actions by this small group reflect neither the beliefs of the groups that led today’s peaceful assembly nor those of the majority of the attendees. This behavior dishonors the memory of George Floyd and other black Americans that have died unjustly at the hands of police.

“The Equity Alliance condemns and disavows tonight’s violent rioting. We urge anyone feeling heartfelt, honest anger over the murder of George Floyd to direct that energy toward November’s election. The only true way to change our nation for the better is by taking up our civic duty as Americans and making it clear with our vote that we reject racism in all its forms.”

Law enforcement reports that at least six vehicles were damaged., Metro Courthouse and City Hall was damaged, amd several buildings were damaged.

Just past midnight Nashville Mayor John Cooper made this statement:

"Our Metro Courthouse, iconic for its role in the Civil Rights movement, was the site of much of tonight's reprehensible vandalism,"

Video can be found at top pf page in the following link:

www.tennessean.com...

Here's a link that includes the businesses and buildings damaged:

www.wkrn.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

That's possibly very true.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

In Tennessee we have a what's called a "Stand Your Ground" law. It's basically the same thing.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Oh.. Dont feel left out. The focus may be on the US, but this is most certainly a global thing. Gotta kneecap the west to bring it into parity with the rest of the world.

Aussieland and the UK will see similar soon enough, just with a "culturally relevant" twist. They might wait to see if their efforts truly destabilize the US on time though (2021).

Regardless if someone believes it, some of the best things you can do are:

Stop watching the news, and that includes local news
Stop using twitter/facebook/etc.
Start gaining food/power/manufacturing self-sufficiency on the individual level

That happens on a large enough scale.. we can move to phase 2. Otherwise, witness your future with the events in the US.

Yes indeed. I agree.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
No further updates.

www.wsmv.com...

This article is pretty informative if anyone is interested in how these rioters don't care about actual social justice.

Read it for yourself, but I'll put some quotes here:

Among the weapons used to shatter the glass was piece of the granite plaque dedicated to Civil Rights activist Diane Nash.

It was thrown through the office window belonging to Nashville's first black deputy mayor.

"It's more than ironic. It's awful and I think it shows profoundly how this doesn't have anything to do with anything except with hooliganism," Cooper said.

Many now wondering how much more heartbreak Nashville can take. First a tornado, then a pandemic, and now these protests.

"Nashville can take a lot, but it's by praying together and helping each other," said Cooper. "We can work together and solve these problems. We don't need people again masquerading some sort of social agenda when we're trying to build a greater city."

edit on 3152020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Maybe there's certainly some strange things going on in the world right now, not sure how exactly they will crash the Aussie economy and cause the people to flip out, we haven't got as many extremists here and our population is sparse and spread out.

On a personal level I'm already on my way to heeding your advice, and my news consumption is mostly in this forum, I catch a little news radio in t h e car but other than that nada.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I really dont know how theyd do it there either.. But I do suspect that if the US truly becomes destabilized, provoking extreme reactions in the populations of other nations of the west would be significantly easier.

Regardless.. Well done
Some of it can be tricky, but I think the beauty of it is that its completely apolitical.

And even if Im completely wrong about the global operations in play.. Well.. How freaking cool is it to be able to supply our own power, food, and even manufacturing right in our home? How great does it feel to not have our minds pounded by this strange reality we have been building online and through the news?

If we can get sintered metal printing fast-tracked, we are looking at a whole new ballgame.

For aquaponics.. Check out IBC totes. Make sure they are food safe, and werent used for crazy chemicals, but you can get them used for $100. Dunno if youve got Craigslist down there.. But thats the best source up here.

Anyway, Im really hoping we can stall all of this out. The people, governments, and organizations that benefit from all this stuff do not have our best interests at heart.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
It's all damn funny to watch. Bunch of slaves got triggered by a viral video. They are so immersed in their slavery that they deserve a muzzle and a chip. Just like wildlife

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I've never tried any aquaponics, I like the idea of it I just don't quite have the time I need to put into it, my background in horticulture is solid vase to work from though, I'm a single dad raising a 10 year old with no help at all, and I'm just starting a new business, literally starting, my first gig was the other day so my time is somewhat stretched at the moment.

I am slowly making a little permaculture setup and when get the time I will broaden my scope with an some sort of aquaponics set up and teach the boy as go so he has the skills too. He already looks after the chickens maybe I can get him interested in the fish too

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I dont want to hijack Automate's thread.. But I will say that a pro/con of aquaponics for you specifically is that once its up and running, its pretty much self-contained with little to no maintainence. The fish/prawns take care of the crops and the crops take care of the fish. If we set up the ecosystem right, we can even grow the food supply for the livestock in-system so they just feed themselves.

Takes some proper planning though, and the initial few weeks of cycling take some attention.

For something to do with the kid, there might actually be better options (like normal hydroponics). But.. For sheer easy food production per sqft (sq.m, sorry
), its astounding.

And, when we run into things like disrupted food supplys, through civil unrest or lockdowns, we are pretty much good to go. If there were aquaponics nodes "everywhere," the food supply can no longer be used as a manipulation pressure point either.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

It's alright. I appreciate your input. I don't think we'll have any further happenings in Nashville as far the rioting goes.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

cheers, will have to take this up another time, a dedicated aquaponics, permaculture thread would be great, when I get time I might get the ball rolling as I find this stuff facininating.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Some of the places downtown were just starting to get it back together after the tornado came through before the kung flu crazy-ness, now they have to deal with this. These asshole were blocks away from my street too.

Not seen any random pallets of bricks but there seems to be people sort of loitering around gas stations and places with free wifi not really doing anything but passing time.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You have to stop kicking the blame can around at some point & demand responsibility from the people out doing this s#, not the people you'd prefer to blame.

Not preferring to blame any group, just looking at how quickly out-of-state people who are supposedly too broke to pay their rent can come up with the money to travel out of state and join the riots.
Maybe there aren't any Soros type forces funding and fueling the unrest, but this is certainly a prime example of never letting a good crisis go to waste.
Time will tell.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join