It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus spread speeds up , even as nations reopen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh no! The/A "pandemic"! Say it isn't SO?... LOL!...Which one?
According to the C.D.C.? Owning a "gun", is a "health" problem. Disclaimer,.. I have no idea, where these "educated idiots" get their "science" from.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So.. Is the gameplan for many still just lockdowns and masks until a vaccine is fast-tracked?

We ever gonna expand the scope a bit and start encouraging folks to look into things like diet, vitamin & mineral levels, and providing resources to learn about it?

Gonna talk about how to lessen the impact of seasonal viruses & pathogens in general?

Gonna talk about how vaccines may increase risk for other viruses?

Gonna talk about actually protecting at-risk demographics, including temporary medication changes for prescriptions that are known to cause issues?

Gonna talk about the variety of factors of modern life and major industries that compromise our immune systems immensely, and are exacerbated by the current "plan?"

Gonna talk about how total lockdowns are based on outdated & obsolete knowledge of pathogen spread?

No? Welp, back to stitching together masks for my security blanket. It should protect me while I sleep.

Theres probably a lot of unrealized business opportunity here. "COVID formulated Vit D!" "SARS Specific Zinc!" "Coronavirus Diet! Buy the book today!"

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

We ever gonna expand the scope a bit and start encouraging folks to look into things like diet, vitamin & mineral levels, and providing resources to learn about it?

No? Welp, back to stitching together masks for my security blanket. It should protect me while I sleep.

Theres probably a lot of unrealized business opportunity here. "COVID formulated Vit D!" "SARS Specific Zinc!" "Coronavirus Diet! Buy the book today!"

Thinking in global terms then maybe not? For the developed world where most are above the breadline , recommending vitamin supplements is all very well . For a good billion people in the world , even vitamin supplements are unattainable luxuries. They'd be fairer perhaps recommending hemp consumption , but then again how much times been spent trying to remove that ( with it's CBD broad spec anti viral )from everybody .
Youre often completely right though .

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Nope! You will need to be "leader'ed" into slavery and subjugation, and fear.

Much like the 14th. Amendment, it didn't "free slaves", it made everyone slaves. And gave "legal standing" for the 16th Amendment. That's an awesome bit of "law, " right there..! A "law" that made "everyone" happy!.. I live in a world of idiots.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Nah, I tend to think of supplements as a last resort at this stage, diet itself is the way to go.

Your point still holds, but we arent seeing anything like that.. anywhere.. as far as I know. Regardless of the nation's wealth.

I think decentralized, automated food production is probably an effective way to meet those needs worldwide though. I do believe that such a concept should start at "home," but due to the self-replicating nature of the type of technology that might be used.. Its a runaway train once it gets going.

Even without going to that tech level, aquaponics can be achieved through incredibly basic means.. Though it still requires a knowledge base of crops, livestock, and things like siphons. This could be catered to a given environment though, for more "intuitive" operation specific to region.

It just seems like so much of what some people are literally obsessed with in this whole deal is.. largely irrelevant and frequently detrimental.

IMO, the vast majority of issues are handled through much broader approaches. But so many are absolutely laser focused on The Virus, and immediately dismiss it out of hand.

Its only a half joke about stuff like "covid formulated vit d." Honestly, I think that kind of marketing would not only be successful.. it might be the only way to get some to look into it.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Congrats, it was just delaying the inevitable for no gain. Flatten the curve, they screeched, you'll kill grandma if you don't, they wailed.

Yeah because what the US and a large number of large and supposedly intelligent countries did was enough to flatten the curve /s

You guys didnt flatten your curve, you took a nail file to it ever other week and shaved a little off it, while screeching 'mah FREEDOMS', and 'ill be ok ive got the blood of Jeeeeeesus in me!'...

Meanwhile in my country, we've had no new cases for the last 7 days... curve flattened, and royally stomped into the ground. Was it a rough month and a half or so, yeah, but we got results and most people are happy about it despite the issues which I might add we are now free to work on fixing (without Covid being added to it).

Good luck though I guess... your probably gonna need it. I guess shooting protesters might fix it, less people to catch Covid am i right?, maybe you'll shoot enough of em at once.
edit on 30-5-2020 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The mortality rate is far from fifteen percent. Look at how many people have been tested and how many have the disease. Look at the figures, it is only maybe three percent of those that have actually been tested with the disease, many have had no symptoms so they never went for testing. So, maybe less than three percent of the worst case people that actually got tested. We have no clue who got sick up here, our rate is low, everyone has had some possible symptoms, but they have not tested much here, you had to be really sick and even then they said no.

Evidently the person who wrote the article loves to twist everything and many people will not even check to see if it is true because they do not know how to read the evidence. The evidence is hard to decipher sometimes but I know that some of the people are purposely twisting the evidence, there is no way that even the dumbest of person can get some of that stuff wrong like they are doing in these articles. I am disgusted to see that some medical people are purposely twisting evidence to make it look like cheap medicines are not good, I would bet these people are being subsidized by some pharma companies with more expensive versions in the approval process. I read a lot of European research and documents, some of these medical professionals have to be on the take, the evidence does not say what they are saying it says.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Congrats, it was just delaying the inevitable for no gain. Flatten the curve, they screeched, you'll kill grandma if you don't, they wailed.

Whelp, if this is as dangerous as claimed, looks like you just delayed killing grandma a few months, that's all. Good job! Hysteria for no gain! Great work, folks!

Told you it was useless to try to not let something run it's course. A lot of us tried that, nobody wanted to listen because a fear stiffy is better. At least they get to keep rubbing at it for longer, eh?

Edit: Everyone who both lost their jobs and supported losing them for all this hyperventilating overreacting, hindsight is 20/20. Enjoy the Banana Republic you created, you earned a trashed country.

Some countries have flattened the curve.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I'm only going to say once that I don't give two craps what Xena-land did, or any other country, I'm referring to the US' approach. Get it through your thick skulls NOW so we don't have to argue about local V foreign here, m'kay?

Edit: It's not a wang-measuring contest between countries. Get over that.
edit on 5/30/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Nothing to see here, just Deep state dumping the new corona virus on everyone with Stealth bombers.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Read this whole article it is pretty good.

medicalxpress.com...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I'm only going to say once that I don't give two craps what Xena-land did, or any other country, I'm referring to the US' approach. Get it through your thick skulls NOW so we don't have to argue about local V foreign here, m'kay?

It isn't just one country that is ahead of this pandemic, but one country is doing the absolute worst.

It has nothing to do with nationalism at all.

It has to do with the way that people have responded to an epidemic.

'Blaming' and white supremacist responses do nothing to cure or protect from disease.

edit on 30/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It isn't just one country that is ahead of this pandemic, but one country is doing the absolute worst.

It has nothing to do with nationalism at all.

It has to do with the way that people have responded to an epidemic.

'Blaming' and white supremacist responses do nothing to cure or protect from disease.

I envy those of you in New Zealand. You all did this the right way. The United States totally screwed this up. I feel like hope is fading every day. I live in Wisconsin. They struck down the governor’s safer at home order about two weeks ago. When I head out on my walks, or go grocery shopping, it’s like nobody gives a # anymore. Most do not wear masks. People are not social distancing. I saw a group of a bunch of people when I was out walking. Nobody was wearing masks, and they were all up in each other’s faces. I felt a panic attack come on. Cases in Wisconsin have risen sharply, but nobody gives a damn. People have just thrown up their hands and said # it. I feel like things are going down the drain and will only get worse. God help us all.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Australia too has not just flattened but stomped the curve. Some Australian states seem to have eradicated the virus. Businesses are starting to open back up and they are even starting to say that as a result, our economy may not be as bad off for it as first thought. Flattening the curve hurts, but if successful, has benefits both in saving lives, and a stronger and faster economic recovery. Australia and New Zealand are talking about starting a travel bubble soon, provided Australia's case load stays under control.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's curious no one is talking about the 2.5 million recovered (allegedly) patients around the world who have proven you have a good chance of getting back on your feet.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
And now you know why a "New CDC report shows much lower death rate than we are led to believe." (the title of another thread) They want you to become more careless again, not even making the most minor of adjustments to keep corona and how it spreads in mind.

Of course if you go into the parks in the hundreds, keeping your near useless* 6 feet distance rule (* when you're bunched up with so many people and the wind is in your direction from the asymptomatic carrier that never felt the need to get tested there, it becomes "near useless", not that it's always near useless, it's just a false sense of security if you don't take into consideration that bits of virus will keep floating around, and move in the direction of the wind, in closed spaces, it just keeps hanging there until someone else walks through it, that's why ventilation is important, do Barber shops do that now?), it's not going to prevent the virus from spreading. Nor are barber shops a good idea right now, everyone wants a haircut, and they use subpar PPE and won't get tested without symptoms cause their worries have been similarly taken away by media reports about superlow fatality rates, where you will notice, that fatality rates for hospitalized patients are never mentioned. Don't want to emphasize those if you want to make people more careless and less prudent or wise in dealing with corona and get some more kills to market your vaccins and medicines.

No need for fear, but some prudence and wisdom may be in order with a disease that does not only cause death, but also permanent lung damage, especially when living in a country with a health care system that refuses to treat you with HCQ + Azithromycin + zinc + vitamin C+D3 at least, almost guaranteeing permanent lung damage to any age category (in the group that is hospitalized). Something the flu, which is still more infectious, doesn't do.

Don't fall for the tricks people. SARS-Cov-2 + "horrible care" is a serious issue and lethal harmful combination. With "horrible care" I'm referring to and quoting the conclusion at the end of this video (I'm referring to everything mentioned in the video, I'm quoting the final term, which nicely sums it up, "murderous care" works for me as well in some situations):

Context (the guy below uses the term "murderous rage" in relation to something the WHO did, which also isn't inappropiate):

Lancet lied About Hydroxychloroquine? (playlist, the video with the nurse above is somewhere in the middle)

Don't tell people corona is no big deal (or anything of the sorts, equating the effects of the disease with the flu, or for example thinking that supplements will do the trick on their own without some serious backup in the form of HCQ + Azithromycin), if you haven't actually had a look at what this disease does to patients before they get the right HCQ + quality care treatment (the term quality care involves a lot of subjects related to the correct usage of HCQ, at the right time, for the right duration with the right combination of substances, the right extensive observation and analysis of the patient, the right follow-up treatment if needed, the right avoidance of intubation, etc.; this includes basically not doing anything the nurse above describes as "horrible care", which is the way HCQ has often been used in hospitals on which the numbers of the Lancet study are based, even sometimes cherry-picking the worst patients to give it to, just for others to argue against the use of HCQ, by means of horrible protocol followed by horrible so-perceived "scientific" publications. HCQ + quality care is basically what Dr. Ban was doing as explained in my playlist, up until he loses control of how his patient is treated, such as when they go to a hospital or another physician takes them off HCQ; you can't associate those results with Dr. Ban's treatment and quality care). This is what corona patients experience:

And in the EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protoco l.pdf, you can see a picture of some lungs to see what they call "supportive care"* leads to (at the end just before the references).*: they are referring to the "horrible care" the nurse was referring to, but they use the marketing term used in health care and hospitals for it, to sell this type of care to physicians to give them the idea that they're doing something good for following it, not the more honest accurate terms.
edit on 31-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: harold223
Australia too has not just flattened but stomped the curve.

Which is all very well, but not a useful comparison (if you are making one).

Stats are everything, as well as the common sense stemming from them. By area, Australia is the SIXTH largest country in the world, but boasts a population of only 25.5 million.

Out of the USA's fifty states comprising 331 million, New York State alone has 19.4 million, two-thirds living on top of each other in the metropolitan area.

In terms of flattening and stomping, comparing Australia to the USA is like comparing Donald Trump's wedding tackle to Ron Jeremy's.

edit on 31-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Good post thanks for that . We re tending to agree although it's suggested the governments are more sleepwalking into the second wave than encouraging it . It's worth saying again perhaps that economy in one hand , virus in the other is a difficult trade off , a heavyweight balancing act . You can almost smell the second waves coming and with a virus so dangerous and case levels still easily well over what they started from it seems from this end that relaxing is a big mistake . It might end in even more economic damage too .

It would be better if people were prepared to live at distance by providing and encouraging other means for survival ( it's in preprepped plans the same as social distancing etc ) although that is such a mammoth task especially in 2020 , they seem to have baulked and gone with corporate repair instead .
Sending schoolgoeers back is a very silly move in some qualified people's opinions.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Just an additional minor threat to human life.

+99.9% of us will die from something other than Covid-19.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

It's roulette. Everyone will get it within two years. Most will be asymptomatic. Some will go through hell.

It's not inevitable that 100% of us will contract Covid-19.

H1N1 Swine Flu makes its rounds in the USA every year. 45,000 Americans have died from it AFTER the First Wave in the 2009/2010 season.

Yet how many of us have caught H1N1 Swine Flu since 2009?

Most of us will die of something else without ever having contracted H1N1 or COVID-19 or Pneumonia.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join