It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots fired on LE in Minneapolis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just heard live on the radio, shots fired on officers in Minneapolis.

Will have more information soon.

+6 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well, time for them to take the rubber bullets out of their guns now. I guess some of the people looting and burning things down have guns, probably not legally owned ones either.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
does seem to be the next logical step.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

BAMN.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Did you hear where at?

I know protesters surrounded the 5th precinct a while ago where several officers were on the roof.

Otherwise, from what I'm seeing, they are largely absent from most of the street groups.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Fired on them?
Did they say shots fired AT them?
Or they heard them?

They were shooting last night on video. I don't think at anyone though.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Its time to enforce the curfew

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Are we just going to have a "Purge" playing out in one of our states?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Zap, they called it out as "31st and [unintelligible]" and described the individual as having a long-gun

Doesn't appear to be any officers shot and no OIS right now

It looks like they are just now lining up to push back from the 5th, although there are only small groups in that area now (from what I'm seeing)

Just heard another call for shots fired at "4th and 1st by the precinct"
edit on 5/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

You watching a live stream or is this on a scanner?

Most of the action is on lake, so I'd assume 31'st and lake st.

One things for sure, this isn't going to get better as the night goes on. I have no sympathy for those out this late just looking to cause mayhem, it's not protesting, it's just plain old terrorism.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Boy, I sure am glad I don't live in any of those craphole cities. Country life is where it's at I tell you hwat.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Boy, I sure am glad I don't live in any of those craphole cities. Country life is where it's at I tell you hwat.

Damn right, cities are for morons, sorry to offend anyone.

You want good, real freedom, you live in the freezones, miles from the old meat factories.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I have two separate live feeds up for PD radio, and watching a muted live broadcast to try and match some of it up

Most of the action is on lake, so I'd assume 31'st and lake st.

Ah, am pretty certain that was it!
A lot of talk over and jitter in the broadcasts

One things for sure, this isn't going to get better as the night goes on. I have no sympathy for those out this late just looking to cause mayhem, it's not protesting, it's just plain old terrorism.

Oh yeah, its a darn shame. I saw a group with an SUV looking for ways to attack an ATM machine but it didn't appear they were successful

Saw another man who had his barber shop burned down. The terrorists claim they're there for good reasons, but they burned down a black American's livelyhood and are indiscriminately terrorizing the city

Also heard a blackhawk (presumably ANG) drop down to 500ft AGL in an effort to get the crowd's attention

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am sorry by not enforcing the curfew it is empowering the looters,

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Are we just going to have a "Purge" playing out in one of our states?

Man it sure seems like that!

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Thanks for dropping some updates on this.

I know a lot is happening in several states, but MN seems to be the epicenter......

What a way to get "on the map"....

As far as their "effect" on justice, they are just hurting their own people, morons.

Worst of all, on the live stream I'm watching, you have people saying they are from all over and came here to "protest"(aka burn down the city). From new york, california, utah, etc. Go home you stupid f's, why come all the way across the country to ruin the lives of those you wish to "help".

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I am sorry by not enforcing the curfew it is empowering the looters,

It looked like they did have a riot formation going with a arrest team in the middle. Some kind of white van(s) also involved possibly for transport. Definitely going to see arrests and radio indicates a good number have been made

defense-technology.com...

Triple Chasers were deployed pretty heavily seems, Def Tec makes some nasty munitions tear CS sticks to stuff like hair and clothing... gift that keeps on giving, and giving and giving...
edit on 5/30/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

It looked like they did have a riot formation going with a arrest team in the middle. Some kind of white van(s) also involved possibly for transport. Definitely going to see arrests and radio indicates a good number have been made

Good. SO it looks like the strategy was to wait and hopefully the protest will die out when it gets late, without having as much conflict and law enforcement vs protestor interaction as possible

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Good. SO it looks like the strategy was to wait and hopefully the protest will die out when it gets late, without having as much conflict and law enforcement vs protestor interaction as possible

I sure hope so A-P, been enough destroyed lives even before the riots started

I don't get it, 99% of the country agrees the guy deserved murder charges and he was in fact charged with murder

Any argument of "waking people up" is nonsensical and false on its face at this point

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I’m not as worried about gun play in most of the country. DC is going to be the problem. If the protesters are stupid enough to get around/over the barrier at the White House.

The Secret Service is not going to hesitate to use live ammo and the secret service will shoot to kill without hesitation .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join