It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Do I Remove the COVID-19 App From My Android Phone?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I have a smart phone and a dumb phone.

Mood co-ordinated.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Social distancing from that phone works. Stay at least six miles to truly flatten the curve.

Btw, apps do not have to be installed. Even on older dumb phones, your phone is individually connected to a tower (or several) to receive a signal. If nothing else they can determine which towers had you connected to them over a period of time.

The Covid app, is pretty similar to the find friend apps that tracks distances of known phone. Only this app give a list of all phones in close approximation to you. The scariest thing about 5G is it gives your location in inches versus feet. Which is going to be needed for all these self driving cars.

That reminds me, need to get with a car hacker that have your car mow down protestors rather than stop so they don’t pull you out and beat you to death like they did that truck driver during the Rodney King riots in 1992.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: StallionDuck
What do you mean by 'Essential phone'?
I looked up essential phone and it appears to be a brand...... and appears to be a smart phone......but they stopped producing in Feb 2020.

I wondered if there is a phone available just for making phone calls..... yes there is and they are named 'dumb phones'.

You can buy them on amazon and ebay still. The prices fell extremely. They were supposed to do a 2.0 but couldn't. Guess people don't like anti-bloatware phones? there were a few bugs in the beginning but the phone is really fast, great camera (minus the software - but you can download a better piece of software for the camera), 4K and 360 recording.

Best phone I've ever had. I had an S7 edge prior to.

My guess is that all of the big brand companies assured this phone would go no further.

Link to latest info
edit on 31-5-2020 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join