It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Ron Paul right about "the coming race war" in his newsletters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

"I uncovered the New Money plans during my last term in the U.S. Congress, and I held the ugly new bills in my hands,” wrote Congressman Paul. “These totalitarian bills were tinted pink and blue and brown, and blighted with holograms, diffraction gratings, metal and plastic threads and chemical alarms. It wasn’t money for a free people. It was a portable inquisition.

[...]

I’ve been told not to talk but these stooges don’t scare me. Threats or no threats, I’ve laid bare the coming race war in our big cities. The federal-homosexual cover-up on AIDS, (my training as a physician helps me see through this one) The Bohemian Grove–perverted, pagan playground of the powerful. Skull & Bones: the demonic fraternity that includes George Bush and leftist Senator John Kerry, Congress; Mr. New Money. The Israel lobby, which plays Congress like a cheap harmonica. And the Soviet-style ‘smartcard’ the Justice Department has in mind for you."

observer.com...

Couldn't help but be reminded of Ron Paul with the riots and violent protests around the country right now and the initial coverup of the pandemic mirroring the AIDS epidemic.

Time after time, it seems like Ron Paul and the Libertarians have been right.
edit on 29-5-2020 by Michigan72 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72How is he pandemic anything like the the AIDS epidemic?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Well.. A lot of the big names are the same, the tests used are the same, similar controversies and media tactics..

Lots of similarities.

I think racial tensions are just one of the facets here, but we have seen many of them in the past decades.

All marching to the same end though. Its not like itd be for "funsies."

They really started seriously sowing the manipulation seeds in about 2012.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
I don't remember a national lock down during the Army developed AIDS outbreak just a warning about sex and body fluids. Internationally I don' have any idea of who made and is making the money off Aids.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

You are correct in that they are not exactly the same in literally every way.

But, as I listed, there are definite similarities that go beyond coincidence, imo. You can look into it, or not.

Either way, there is a bigger story here, with bigger plans, and more far reaching repercussions.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So you post something someone made up or said, as it was from an internet source but you don't provide any source for this anonymous scripture.

Where should this OP be placed? What? That's right, the waste bin.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I agree with you that there is more to this than we ever know. It may be a very defining time in America. I know that the class off 2020 will be like no other in the history of America.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Michigan72

Divide and Conquer.

Problem Reaction Solution.

Oh, and Bread and Circuses...

It's always been about Liberty and Tyranny.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
I don't remember a national lock down during the Army developed AIDS outbreak just a warning about sex and body fluids. Internationally I don' have any idea of who made and is making the money off Aids.

Gilead Sciences.

They're marketing Truvada as a preventative drug for HIV-prone individuals. Their claim is Truvada “can help reduce the risk of getting HIV-1 through sex, when taken every day and used together with safer sex practices.”

No kidding? Safer sex can lower the potential of acquiring HIV? That's like saying a drug can lower cholesterol when used along with diet and exercise. Thank you Capt. Obvious!

Truvada is a chemotherapy drug that was pushed through the FDA for approval in 2007(ish) even after failing tests. We know the dangers of chemo, we see it every day in our friends and family members that have had their bodies destroyed by the drugs. Some people survive, a lot don't. God bless the ones that made it through the treatments.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
That 'crazy' old guy always seems to be right.

RON PAUL 2012!

Ahh well. May as well dig the hole deeper while we're standing in it.

top topics

join