It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Floyd Died From Heart Disease, Not Asphyxiation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: illusion987

No reasonable person who saw that video could believe he died of heart disease.

+8 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: illusion987
I just wish people were more intelligent. It was so obvious to me when I saw the video.

It was so obivous to you he had heart diesease when you watched a video, dam you got some skills, how do you determine heart disease from looking at someone, you could start a medical revolution if you pass on your methodology

+8 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Wrong. They had no reason to hold him down that long. Once they have you cuffed, they stand you up and go from there. Especially if someone is having medical issues. A hand-cuffed George Floyd posed no threat to those 4 police officers. Period.

+12 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
How dare a black man with heart disease put his neck under that officer's knee after being handcuffed.

Something like that?
edit on 29-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

link   
I dunno.

Sure looked like his wind pipe was crushed by a thug in a police officer uniform.

This claim is so ludicrous. It's right up there with China claiming a dissident died of liver disease and not the 5 bullets in his skull.

link   

Maybe the Democrat Governor of Minnesota can assign covid-19 as the cause of death?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
So waiit a minute

Does this mean coroners can put out garbage reports for political reasons?

Oh well, back to locking down over those 100000 covid deaths!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Which is why we have "Medical Examiners" and not youtube video watchers to write medical reports.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

He shouldn't have committed a crime being so fragile

In a perfect world no one would commit crimes.

Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world.

Anyway, would you like to answer the question i asked. Do you think Floyd would have died that day, even without the actions of that cop ?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

He probably would not have died that soon. He probably would have slammed his car into an innocent person, while also killing himself.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It is physically possibly for someone to still be able to talk but not be getting sufficient oxygen into the lungs and thus oxygen to the brain. Talking only requires air to pass through the vocal cords.

You can test this yourself by taking a breath and then talking for as long as you can before you feel the need to inhale. Now imagine doing this for several minutes but when you inhale you can't completely fill your lungs.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The world is literally on fire.

I can’t even attempt to try to make sense of it using the the English vocabulary. You have to use your eyes and ears and brain.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

a reply to: watchitburn

Which is why we have "Medical Examiners" and not youtube video watchers to write medical reports.

Your logic is fundamentally flawed and disingenuous.

An action, while not being the primary cause of death, can effect another, pre-existing condition, thereby causing death; therefore, the action triggers the death due to the condition, whereas the death wouldn't occur otherwise under normal circumstances.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Firewater

Not only did they have him cuffed but he was loaded in the police cruiser and later pulled out of the car and onto the ground by Chauvin. We still don't know why he was removed from the police car.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I agree with you. He should not have committed a crime.

link   

You might wanna brush up on the Eggshell Skull Rule.

+10 more 
link   

What in the actual F are you going on about? There is absolutely no way, with the current evidence provided, a sane person would come to that conclusion.

Police were called for a counterfeit bill and it’s absolutely within the realm of possibility he didn’t know he had a fake bill. The police stated, “he appeared to be under the influence of something”. What’s toxicology say? Coulda been a bs probable cause statement from them to initiate the arrest/detainment.

All video evidence available says the police F’d up, own it, take responsibility and make changes. If he had a heart attack, it was due to the extreme amount of unreasonable stress placed on his body by those cops.

Bottom line - I support police, I think they have a thankless job (and I was one for a while). These officers killed a guy through what I perceive as negligence, they need to own it.

Edit: you do know you can kill someone if they are on their belly and you apply pressure on the torso, yes? Are you aware of how they determine asphyxiation as a reason for death?
edit on 295052020 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The police will be acquitted and hopefully, get their jobs back. Believe it or not, this was a routine arrest and restrain until emt showed up.

I make no claim right now about what DID happen. But, if this is true, and the cop is innocent, none of the rioters will care. If they don't get their pound of flesh this will make Rodney King look like a friendly get together.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable2027

Just wondering how that would mesh with a death due to a heart condition and not asphyxiation? Again, I have no idea what happened as I have no facts yet, so this is conjecture.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

preliminary report , Medical Examiner full report pending.

An autopsy report is pending, but the Hennepin County Medical Examiner did release these findings: There were no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation, and that Floyd had underlying health problems, including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease.

According to the medical examiner, “the combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death,the complaint states.
Former MPD Officer Derek Chauvin In Custody, Charged With Murder In George Floyd’s Death

more details on incident in the article.

edit on 29-5-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join