It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of WWIII Finally acnowledged by Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I am glad people are finally waking up to the fact that China will run over you and only look to see if you are dead or if you have anything in your pockets they can steal.

I do wonder what the democrat Coup Clutz Clan (Pelosi, Schiff, Biden etc etc) and all the others who have profited from their under the table relationships with the CCP/PLA will have to say about any meaningful blocking of China ?

As far as a fighting war, China said they would be on military parity before 2030 with the USA.. That was during the Obama years which might need to be re-figured now that Trump is building back up our military..

The problem I see is China's manufacturing capabilities really are awesome and they get allot more bang for the buck than we do with our blood sucking over priced made in the USA military hardware that takes years to develop and years to fix the bugs.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

and the government does not care about them.

No government gives a crap when it comes to "their people" You think your government loses sleep when a soldier dies? No, they do not!

They are rich and powerful. Oppersite parties love to disagree with eachother other, but go to the same parties and part of the same secret societies.

We are all being played!

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TREESNAKE1111
Sounds like he betrayed Hong Kong .
Not so much being tough on China .

Hong Kong is now China. That's the point.
You can't saction China but leave open Hong Kong.
The betrayal is all on the part of the Chinese authroitarian and disgusting regime.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: incoserv

... WW3 I believe won't happen, but a cold war might be coming soon. Trump is acknowledging it, but then again he's the main pawn for the GOP, a party that created neo - liberalism, and it's main economist referred to working class people as "Human capital stock".

Again, I hold that we are in the throes of WWIII, it just does not look like any war ever fought before. Both sides are scared to let it turn into a shooting ware because MAD would result, so it's all underground, backdoor, economic, political, cultural and philosophical.

Yes, this is right.

But lets be honest, China is probably a whole lot more ready to go to war than the US, because they have millions of young men who are actually a drain on the country - and

the government does not care about them.

Ummm...and they can’t project power...

They can certainly project it to Taiwan...but that’s about the extent of it...and once they try...Taiwan will sink their main surface ships...severely degrade their air power...and devastate large sections of mainland offensive and defensive capabilities...

Taiwan will be one hard nut to crack...and they’ve been preparing for such a scenario since their inception...

As the isolation of the CCP continues to grow...from an increasingly alarmed and distrustful world...

Not to mention the millions and millions of oppressed religious and cultural Chinese serving as spare part factories...

China is the proverbial...paper tiger...

YouSir

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

They dont need to project power in the traditional sense when they control or direct nearly all the sources of social influence in the west.

They just get the public whipped up into a frenzy over.. whatever they please, and let the people of that nation do the work for them. Takes years of work to get there, but thats exactly what they have had.

Its also notable that the CCP is likely only one head of a much different beast than standard "nations."

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   
First it was the "Made in Taiwan"
Then it was "made in Japan"
Now it is "Made in China"

Gah! Give it time.
Eventually it will be "Made in American" again.

Trump doesn't know #@#!#.

I can't wait for this all to be over,
so we can really get back to worrying who made it.
This sh*t show can't go on much longer.

If you don't get it, then whatever, but really, that is how it is....
Just saying.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

So using force is an open option to take Taiwan

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
I'm pretty sure I saw chinese special forces in Syria in fall 2015 or 2916 cannot remember. Isis, cOvid 19, these are merely the shadows cast over the hearts and minds to hide the fact there has been a ww3.

Even American cities burn now. The lockdown were the calm before the storm.. An iinternational incident is imminent within 3 months. If I only had an idea what it is going to be.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join