It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whilst distracted, take a look at who tried to sneak past the internet....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The United Nations New World Order has officially arrived, thanks to their lead partner - The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation as well as others such as Coke-Cola, Mastercard, Nike, Microsoft, Google AND they bring with them Happytalism, Happiness & 17 Goals and other *good tidings......

The United Nations New World Order

Anyway, nothing to see here - its mere coincidence that Billy-boy also had a nice hand in the coronavirus pre-planning late last year.

Coincidence.

Now, back to Minneapolis and we have exactly 10 years to get used to this new world order authority....apparently.

*not good.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Aaand in five minutes this thread will look like a copy of this youtube-comments

But if you take away the flashy pictures and animations, what do you find at the core of this program (or the OPs posting if you want)?

It is a 10-step program for "19 Coronavirus Focused International Day of Happiness 2020 Campaign Theme":

"Happytalism"

1 Lets Stick Together

Step 1 is to stick together. We’re all in this together, and we will get through this together. Global unity, collective action, and a joint response to the COVID 19 coronavirus are the key to winning the fight against this global pandemic and threat to humanity.

2 Follow World Health Organization advice

Step 2 is to follow the World Health Organization advice and guidance. Wash hands, physical distancing, stay at home, avoid large crowds, and lets worek together to #FlattenTheCurve.

3 Virtually attend a World Happiness event

Step 3 is to virtually attend an #InternationalDayOfHappiness event. The 7 day live streaming 2020 World Happiness Fest and the 2020 World Happiness Report are great for step 3.

4 stay social online

Happiness is contagious. Step 4 is to stay social online! Spread joy around the world on social media while fighting to end COVID 19. Funny videos that make people laugh, while educating about ending the virus are great for step 4. Staying social online is also key to maintaining positive mental health and state of mind while reducing anxiety and stress.

5 Be Kind, Share, and Say Thank You

Step 5 is to be kind to others, share with those in need, and say THANK YOU Check on your friends and neighbors, and even on strangers. Share food, supplies, medicine, and other resources with those in need. Thank all the health care, grocery, pharmacy, transport, and delivery workers, among other unsung heroes, risking their lives on the front lines to combat the virus, keep the store aisles full, deliver the food, keep the medical subscriptions and supplies flowing, and society moving.

6 stay active, mindful, and exercise

Step 6 is to stay active and mindful. Exercise everyday, meditate, practice mindfulness, and yoga. Staying active and mindful is a great way to spend time at home while reducing anxiety and stress, and boosting your immune system, which in turn, will reduce spread of the virus, and help #FlattenTheCurve.

7 stay optimistic, positive, and resilient

Step 7 is to stay optimistic, positive, and resilient during these challenging times. We will get through this together, and we will win the fight against this global pandemic together. Optimism, positivity, and resilience will be essential to our success in destroying the COVID 19 disease, and global outbreak.

8 STAY INFORMED ABOUT FACTS AND NEWS, AVOID MYTHS

Step 8 is to stay informed about facts and news regarding the COVID 19 outbreak, and avoid myths. the WHO website has great information on how to prevent contagion, stop the disease, and avoid myths.

9 enjoy nature and the environment by getting outside

Step 9 is to get outside, enjoy nature, and connect with the environment during this period. This is a great time to take advantage of the extra time by going for a hike, going to the Park, visiting Lakes and natural sites.

10 happytalism: think about systemic change we can make so this never happens again

Step 10 is to think about the steps we can take to implement systemic change so this never happens again. Happytalism is just one of several models which respond to the United Nations 2012 call for a New Economic Paradigm, by taking a holistic approach to economic development and all life, and preventing sudden crises such as a global disease pandemic.

+1 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Wasn't this an episode of Dr.Who? "The Happiness Patrol" One of the Sylvester McCoy ones I believe. S25 E2
"There are no other colours without the blues." the Doctor.

When are they going to start distributing the soma in this 'Brave New World?'
"A gram is better than a damn."

"Take four red capsules. In 10 minutes take two more. Help is on the way." from THX1138
edit on 5 29 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The goals don’t seem all that terrible but this “happytalism” sounds so Orwellian it’s not even funny.

Reminds me of the game “We Happy Few” which is a game about a brutal totalitarian society but ever one loves it because they are all doped up on mandatory happy pills.

m.youtube.com...

a reply to: Sublimecraft

+5 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
You know those guidestones in the state of Georgia that have all those “commandments” of keeping perpetually balance with nature and so on?

Im starting to believe that it was ole Bill Gates who had it commissioned under the pseudonym of R.C. Christian.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
You know those guidestones in the state of Georgia that have all those “commandments” of keeping perpetually balance with nature and so on?

Im starting to believe that it was ole Bill Gates who had it commissioned under the pseudonym of R.C. Christian.

Oh, that's just some alt right conspiracy theory about the Georgia guidestones! /sarcasm

Don't worry, I was one of those who took those stones as a warning of what the elite have planned. If you pay attention the things that the UN drum up, the more and more I think I just might have been right.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Soma ... isn't that the push to legalize pot? Haven't you noticed that it has no downsides and cures everything.

People wonder why I am so skeptical of the drive to legalize it, and that's why. Nothing is so miraculous as they paint pot to be. Everything has its downsides. If for no other reason, look at how horrible it is to breathe any other fine particulate in the form of smoke. It's so bad the EPA was doing pollution studies on backyard BBQs to determine how bad they were for our lungs at one point.

But, you know, it's still fine to smoke pot.

All the arguments in its favor aside, that refusal to admit there could possibly be any downsides at all to it make me most skeptical about the push to legalize it.

But anyway, pot is the soma for the masses at this point.

+7 more 
posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Aren't these the same people who put the Saudis in charge of women's rights?
And the Chinese in charge of human rights?

Not sure we can trust them.

I'd be a lot happier if the UN just burned to the ground.

Or is that happyer????

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
The UN is what happens when you think teaching parliamentary procedure to a bunch of totalitarian dictators will magically make them embrace the joys of individual freedom.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
The goals don’t seem all that terrible but this “happytalism” sounds so Orwellian it’s not even funny.

Yeah, the future was always going to be full of jack boots.

Having a smiley face for their logo is a nice touch I didn't see coming.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"Enhanced pleasure" through beaurocracy.

Doesn't have a good ring to it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The CEO of UN NWO who is also the "creator" of Happytalism (who coincidentally has CIA ties) is Jayme Illien.

His wikipedia page got taken down a week or two ago. Also you can confirm that the unnwo.org domain was purchased by Illien Global Public Benefit Corporation (Jayme Illien's last name, and company I would have to assume), which "works with governments and institutions on 'humanitarian' causes".

This guy seems like the UN equivalent of what Obama was for the globalists, but maybe much more (?)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Oh great, now I have to try to convince my bank to change our debit cards back to Visa from MC.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

When I used to sign off on the Certificate of Occupancy for new buildings I always checked for gender equality before I verified they had potable water and sewer... so this list is taken directly from the real world.

Why bother with providing clean water if women are just going to be forced to carry it home to their family?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Does anyone recall the global happiness survey that was released where the happiest nations on earth were coincidentally also some of the poorest?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I can achieve all that in six months tops...

Step 1. End all those partnerships with prejudice.

Step 2. Evaluate which goals can happen and eliminate those that will not so as not to waste resources and undermine the initiative. Having gender equality and accepting just reduced equalities elsewhere is not going to happen and will cause problems. Settling for reduced equality will not mesh with no poverty either, sustainable cities...several goals actually. Hence Step 1.

Step 3: Old ideas of power structures are right out. City-States, Landed Barrons, Feudalistic societal structures...while freedom isn’t free, lack of freedom sure as hell isn’t free either. See Step 1.

Step 4: Trade is a delicate balance of perceived values. If I have all the eggs in the world, the price is whatever I negotiate them to be. There will always be inequity in governments so long as there is inequitable distribution of resources. Yep, another Step 1 example...

Step 5: If everyone is special, then no one is. Yeah, it is a line from The Incredibles. And yes it is true. The inverse is also true, if everyone is equal then no one is special. Huge difference between no money and poverty. Poverty is inability to provide and sustain oneself.

Here in America everyone has access to education (well except those abused and hidden by their parents as though they do not exist but that is a very low number or just do not attend school). Public school gives a foundation that you can expand upon. Anyone can legally buy any textbook they wish to learn more. 95%+ of any field is online to learn for free. Visit your local library for internet access.

Poverty simply should not exist in America, but it does. It isn’t determined by race, it isn’t always determined by laziness either as I have seen plenty of lazy people draw a good paycheck, it can indeed be determined by some of those in Step 1 up there. The “you need a degree to empty a trash can” corporations.

But put a pretty bow on it and sell it to the useful idiots...which is Step 6: Make the useful idiots either not so useful or not such idiots and all those problems go away. And that can be done in about six months tops...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Oh great, now I have to try to convince my bank to change our debit cards back to Visa from MC.

Why bother? They are all in cahoots. I do hear ya though, but we are heading for the "cashless society" they have warned us about.

That's the reason 5G is being pushed like crazy. That is the framework necessary for our 24/7 monitoring. It's for our safety though of course! /sarcasm

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The Simpsons may again be prescient. UNI DOH! is definitely a Homerism.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Why does "happytalism" remind me of the old workplace joke...

"The beatings shall continue until morale improves."

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

And the one who stops clapping for Dear Leader first gets shot!

Look at how happy they all are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join