It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we headed for a major internal US conflict?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Shoot the white folks chant.. looters in stores (bare shelves as everything was taken so now they are attacking cash registers with hammers).. Unfortunately many are not protesters just thieves, looters, and for those cowering in their homes thugs and terrorist.
youtu.be...

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I agree except there are great americans that live in those cities who didnt ask for this. As an american, particularly as someone who wants to represent america in politics, I can not ignore this attack on them.

And in rural pa, I see how left wing tyrants (heck even some right wing ones) have crippled my rural community and destoyed our rights in just these past few months.

Is it really so unthinkable that they would condone allowing noble tea party like patriots to come burn out us evil racist. They may not make the order, but ive no doubt some democratic leaders would not mind the suffering of rural and middle america at all.

Hyperbolic, yes, and perhaps I should avoid that.

But we are talking about people likening domestic terrorists to heros or freedom fighters, even on this thread.

I'll address your first sentence or two.

I agree it shouldn't be the case, but......

As someone that would view my constitutional rights as paramount to myself and my family, also as someone who is average or above in IQ, I'd realize that living in a dense urban area would, by my own choosing, be subjugating said rights(to some degree).

Now, I'm not wholly shaming here, but they have to take some degree of responsibility. You choose to live in "the zone" you should know better.

I too wish that all people had 100 percent of their rights across every sq ft of land in this whole country, but that just isn't the case.

You lie with a flee ridden dog, you get the flees. I'm not going to shed a tear when you have to go and get your flee shampoo. Especially when they voted the flees in.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Man, if you could recognize the "right and left" are the same behind closed doors, you would be a real asset politically.
It's a constant distraction designed to create teams and division.
It is working as planned.
Keep the plebs fighting each other while a corrupt system of non-producing leechbag political families inside trade and enrich their families before poisoning the well for their percieved competition.
We don't even have a functional government anymore.
Just a group of thieves.

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I show all the time how at the top levels the establishment is what matters.

But when we refuse to call out when one side of the equation is uniquely bad in an area, we can not solve the problem.

Show me right wingers rioting like this.

Show me right wing politicans or media people paying lip services to those right wing rioters.

This is a result of idenity politics and cultural marxism on the LEFT, not just politically, look at academia.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

People will NOT riot due to a Trump election loss

What a moronic thing to say

The reaction we see from leftists during an election loss will NEVER be seen from the right

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Are we sure domestic terrorists wont kill you and your family?

Nope.

But I'd rather keep all my rights and live with risk than depend on the federal government to keep me safe.

Explain to me what right of your is violated by the national guard keeping the peace when a cities police are ran out? How does bringing in the state police as opposed to the national guard somehow magically protect all of your rights?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

You're still too stuck on R/L dude.
I'm guessing 97% of the rioters have no political affiliation beyond Twitter outrage.
I am saying R/L is a complete farce pushed for division and to pretend there is a choice.
Assumption that the entire media is just a left wing suberted force and not under gov control is ridiculous.
How that was ever swallowed by public is insane.
The gov control since the 90's or earlier just completely went to a political party? Does that sound realistic?
Trump was run on polling of dissatisfaction of gov. It wasn't hard to figure out.
Trump has create division from day 1..."those evil left!" Etc..
There will be no peace with a tactical division of the population using the media.
Imo...The whole thing is intentional civil unrest by a bunch of scumbag leaders trying to hold onto power they haven't earned, or trying to reset the financial system, or depopulate, or whatever their agenda is.

We are living in post Smith-Mundt Act psyopville.

Imagine driving your car with a blacked out windshield and you can only see out the right and left window.
It causes a slight issue with moving forward.
Aka..not getting ripped off

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

edit on 5 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Trump needs to push an Executive Order to make the Main Stream Media publish the facts about White on Black Death compared to Black on White Deaths. Then force them to show the Statistics on Black on Black Deaths every half hour across all mediums to highlight they are rioting against such a small issue compared to the main problem...blacks are violent and commit crime in statistics that are outrageously high and to cherry pick when a White Policeman kills someone is just an excuse for them to go up another level of violence thinking its justified.

Note that I was just as angry as anyone when I saw that cop kneel into George but to make this a justification to destroy the neighbourhood and loot is preposterous, if the Whites did the same thing every time a Black Person killed a white there would be no Country left.

In my Country the Jails are filled with Aboriginals because they also have a propensity to crime and violent crime at that. The percentages don't lie, the statistics don't lie...I have just watched all this week on the tv how Perth has been suffering a rampage by the Indigenous Population who have gone on sprees like never before.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Here's a cool live map of the riots, if you live there and wanna dodge it.
riot map live

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mazzroth

I wonder why they do that!

No sense is made here.

It must be in their DNA?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I agree with some of what you say, but it's troubling watching you assign your own definitions to subject matter (like earlier you stated that twitter was now to be considered a "publisher" because you said so, but it's not...)

Establishing consistent definitions of words and ideas is vital for productive discussion.

I'm not trying to be aggressive.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
let the shooting orders by a sitting president commence!!

this country needs 12 more years of trump leadership

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

A nation born out of violence etc etc.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The National Guard is and will be used, FACTS.

Will Active Duty military being doing the patrols? No.

The National Guard unit will be "activated", these are your weekend warriors, the part timers if you will.

So any baseless fears of military coming to "engage" is simply fear mongering, the National Gaurd is tasked with handling domestic issues.

Use the Guard to root out these ignorant rioters.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

I agree with some of what you say, but it's troubling watching you assign your own definitions to subject matter (like earlier you stated that twitter was now to be considered a "publisher" because you said so, but it's not...)

Establishing consistent definitions of words and ideas is vital for productive discussion.

I'm not trying to be aggressive.
Lol, he was talking about section 230, it doesn't matter what twitter defines itself, its action define itself and if it violates anything in section 230, yes, they can be deemed a publisher and thus protections REMOVED.

Get educated on Section 230, a simple google search, cup of coffee and don't ask me questions after.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

it's good to learn.

I hate all this social media stuff myself, I don't think politicians should use it at all.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Understandable

I was not making up definitions, they will be classified as publishers now

And I don’t call these rioters terrorists lightly either

They certainly fit the definition of terrorists according to the fbi, which I provided earlier

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think that would be a violation of Posse Comitatus, which "limit the powers of the federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce domestic policies within the United States".
en.wikipedia.org...

There has been precedent for suspension of Posse Comitatus and Habeus Corpus

fas.org...

On coming into office, President Lincoln took a very different view, at times using federal military power without subordination to civil authority even in loyal Union states.139Congress also enacted a new provision to replace §2 of the Calling Forth Act, adding “rebellions” to instances for which the use of the Armed Forces was envisioned and to change the standard from a situation in which a combination or obstruction to law enforcement was “too powerful to be suppressed by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings” to one in which the unlawful obstruction or assemblage “make[s] it impracticable to enforce the laws ... by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings.”

When SFTF, I wouldn't be looking for established legal doctrine to keep soldiers out of the streets.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Fair enough, I clearly need to familiarize myself with the jargon in these areas of american law.

I don't use twitter or facebook, so I'm really not all that invested in what happens to them. It would be great if they were shut down, I think "social media" makes people depressed.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
If you try to destroy others property because of feelz you deserve to be shot.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join