It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory - Joe Biden is Participating in the Covid-19 Conspiracy - Designed To Make Him U.S. President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust

Joe Biden still has his security clearance. There's no doubt in my mind that he was briefed on the virus before he made that statement in October. Is he using his inside knowledge to his political advantage? Most probably!

Inside knowledge? Political advantage?
You are obviously assuming that he knows where he is and what he is doing.
After listening to him bumble through a sh!tload of interviews, I assume that he is completely incompetent.

Joe Biden is doing exactly as instructed. Lay low, and let the Virus, MSM, and Dem Governors wreck havoc.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

To the plotters, the rest of the world was just collateral damage. The primary target was America.

No way. This thing, whatever it really is, is global.

You know...When climate activists were screaming to high heaven about coming danger, no one cared. When floods, wildfires and droughts devastated populations, no one cared.

Occupy Wall Street? No one cared.
Really bad health care? No one cared.
Animal cruelty and disease in the food supply? No one cared.

All of sudden grandma and your nephew are getting sick, and the whole world shuts down? I don't know what this really is, but this is greater than party lines, Donald Trump and the American life style.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So...

Biden knew in oct and did jack squat?
100k deaths on his head?

That is pretty nasty.

For Democrats, the Prizes (aka President Joe Biden, and now, up to $3 Trillion bail-out) is worth the sacrifice.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

"Draining the swamp" is damaging high-level corrupt individuals and institutions all over the world. Private citizen Trump promised over a decade ago, that he would end a lot of corrupt and evil activities, if he ever became President.

Just like other countries helped the Obama Administration violate U.S. laws, in order to stop Donald Trump from beating Hillary, there are off-shore entities involved in this attempt to replace President Trump with President Biden.

edit on 5/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Bingo...All G7 G8 G20 countries are in on it..a reply to: Sookiechacha

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
Bingo...All G7 G8 G20 countries are in on it..a reply to: Sookiechacha

"Something wicked this way comes."

edit on 29-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This Covid scare would have been way less and dramatic if it wasn’t an election year. It would have been more like H1N1 outbreak years earlier.

This was political from the beginning. Coincidentally this virus took the two things away Trump liked to brag about. A decent economy and a low unemployment rate are both gone in one week from this outbreak that hasn’t had the death count once predicted.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I said from Day1 that this virus was strategically released and is a product of the *N.W.O.//American.Democrat.Alliance*.

They have lost a lot since Trump has been exposing them and changing their little arrangements that make billions of dollars in profits and exercise tyrannical controls over populations.

They want all their collateral back 👁️👃👁️

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So is Candidate ZERO also Patient ZERO?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gnawledge
I've been wondering why the president hasn't led the country in a pandemic. I haven't given two thoughts about the next one.

President Trump and Dr. Fauci were saying in late February that Covid-19 in America was nothing to be overly concerned about. Then, Dr. Fauci joined the MSM in pressing the PANIC! button.

The panic button has been pressed, for sure. And not rightly so. But I believe Fauci has to err on the side of caution, as doctors do. When you take an oath to do no harm you have to tell people to take all possible protections.

The blame I place on the president is that he didn't take control and give a consistent narrative. He let the media go freewheeling. A solid message would have went a long way. I think.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Has anyone else been wondering why Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee for President, has left home only one time over the last 2 months, with just 160 days to go before the November Presidential election?

Today, it was revealed that in October 2019, Joe Biden sent out a tweet, warning that the United States was not ready for a Pandemic.

Joe Biden tweeted about the US’s lack of preparedness for a pandemic in October 2019.

Mr Biden’s tweet read: “We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security.”

He continued: “We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilises the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores.”
Source Article: www.independent.co.uk...

Joe Biden sent out that tweet, less than 2 months before the deadly Covid-19 virus was released into Wuhan, China and allowed by the Chinese Government to make its way to other countries, including the United States. (Joe has always had trouble keeping his mouth shut.)

I've already provided evidence in this thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) how House Speaker Nancy Pelosi waited until the Covid-19 virus had arrived in the USA, before setting the Trump Senate Impeachment hearings in motion, to provide a national distraction while Covid-19 began spreading here.

What if someone told Joe Biden that Covid-19 would trigger enough American deaths, and financial ruin, to virtually assure him of a victory over President Trump in November 2020?

All Joe had to do is stay home, stay safe, and let Governors of Big Blue States damage the economy, while Covid-19 takes American lives...also with those complicit Governor's assistance.(hint: Nursing Homes)

Admittedly, without PROOF, this is only a working theory. But evidence keeps mounting, little-by-little, that this was indeed the overall plot.

And who knows...it's possible that PROOF will start to emerge, as U.S. investigations continue into the World Health Organization and China's actions.

-CareWeMust

March 12, 2021

Now we know Joe Biden participated in what he claimed was the largest "election fraud organization" ever constructed in America.

And it was successful. He is now President Biden.

All the warning signs...notices... advance evidence...including Joe Biden admitting it, and President Trump and his relatively small number of allies, still allowed Biden to pull off the most complicated U.S. Presidential election steal of all time.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Aaaand everything you just said is either contradictory (taking Covid-19 seriously was somehow a conspiracy? What? Eh?) or has 0% proof behind it (there has been no proof of any fraud submitted to a court of law anywhere, or any decent lawyer presenting any such evidence).
I know that you are cross that your corrupt, bloviating Orange Emperor lost, but come on, get a grip and get over it will you?

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Or, you are just infinitely ignorant and a gullible fool. I see that as far more valid and true.

posted on Mar, 13 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Or, you are just infinitely ignorant and a gullible fool. I see that as far more valid and true.

Really? Can you name a single successful lawsuit that has established fraud?
I'll sit here and wait for you to get back to me as I drink my coffee and grin cheerily.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Aaaand everything you just said is either contradictory (taking Covid-19 seriously was somehow a conspiracy? What? Eh?) or has 0% proof behind it (there has been no proof of any fraud submitted to a court of law anywhere, or any decent lawyer presenting any such evidence).
I know that you are cross that your corrupt, bloviating Orange Emperor lost, but come on, get a grip and get over it will you?

Like most other Biden supporters, you don't sound very happy your boy won.

Unusually strange behavior by Democrats since 11.5.2020.

posted on Aug, 10 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Like most other Biden supporters, you don't sound very happy your boy won.

Unusually strange behavior by Democrats since 11.5.2020.

Rubbish. Perfectly happy that Biden won, genuinely worried about the mental derangement that many Trumpists are going through as they make mountains out of molehills and then listen to Mike Lindell.
Seriously, it's not healthy to constantly spew nonsense in support of silly theories about Biden.
edit on 10-8-2021 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

edit on 10-8-2021 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Has anyone else been wondering why Joe Biden, the Democratic nominee for President, has left home only one time over the last 2 months, with just 160 days to go before the November Presidential election?

Today, it was revealed that in October 2019, Joe Biden sent out a tweet, warning that the United States was not ready for a Pandemic.

Joe Biden tweeted about the US’s lack of preparedness for a pandemic in October 2019.

Mr Biden’s tweet read: “We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security.”

He continued: “We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilises the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores.”
Source Article: www.independent.co.uk...

Joe Biden sent out that tweet, less than 2 months before the deadly Covid-19 virus was released into Wuhan, China and allowed by the Chinese Government to make its way to other countries, including the United States. (Joe has always had trouble keeping his mouth shut.)

I've already provided evidence in this thread ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) how House Speaker Nancy Pelosi waited until the Covid-19 virus had arrived in the USA, before setting the Trump Senate Impeachment hearings in motion, to provide a national distraction while Covid-19 began spreading here.

What if someone told Joe Biden that Covid-19 would trigger enough American deaths, and financial ruin, to virtually assure him of a victory over President Trump in November 2020?

All Joe had to do is stay home, stay safe, and let Governors of Big Blue States damage the economy, while Covid-19 takes American lives...also with those complicit Governor's assistance.(hint: Nursing Homes)

Admittedly, without PROOF, this is only a working theory. But evidence keeps mounting, little-by-little, that this was indeed the overall plot.

And who knows...it's possible that PROOF will start to emerge, as U.S. investigations continue into the World Health Organization and China's actions.

-CareWeMust

11.26.2021 - He's Now President Joe Biden.

And it seems like the leaders of his group of evil elitists have another Pandemic in store. Joe Biden and fellow cabal member, Dr. Anthony Fauci, are no longer talking about reaching a point where life returns to normal.

He claimed success at overcoming the Covid-19 Pandemic in July 2021.
www.bloomberg.com...

Then suddenly changed his mind, after being "told something", by his (non-dementia) cabal leaders.
Peddling Covid fear will now last through most of 2022, at least: www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join