It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Night Riot Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm guessing a nightly thread for the riot might be worth having, I'm sure we'll need one until early next week.

News isn't reporting much, as usual they are pretty far behind.

Right now they are only saying a few cars on fire.

The link above is on the ground footage. They have apparently gotten into and cleaned out the third precinct and lit it on fire(as of about 30 minutes ago).

If anyone is interested in keeping tabs on it, and commenting on or discussing the riot, that's what I figured we could do in this(these) nightly threads. I made this thread without any desire to discuss the incident, political or social aspects.

ETA: Other livestreams

edit on 28-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

FOX was just reporting that they had done that. It looked like they were swarming the place and lighting it on fire at the same time.

I was wondering what would happen if they ended up trapping a bunch of folks in the building like that.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

FOX was just reporting that they had done that. It looked like they were swarming the place and lighting it on fire at the same time.

I was wondering what would happen if they ended up trapping a bunch of folks in the building like that.

Local fox station I was watching didn't mention it.

First time I've ever seen a bunch of people rush into a burning building though. Pretty stupid, packing in and if it takes off or people start dropping from inhalation that would have been a huge blunder.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

They were saying it looked like they were trying to burn it and there were people in it at the same time. And the camera shot showed a crowd around the door.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I've heard from a couple sources that the police had jammers up earlier today to try to prevent livestreaming. Hopefully the link you've provided stays up and available

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Those may not be in place any more as the cops have all left. You would think they would have taken their jammers with them.

Now they're looking for the NG to come in. That could be a real issue.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

utterly insane.
This isn't justified...it's pure anarchy

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Now they've burned down the liquor store.

link   
Really this is just tearing me apart.

link   
From the livestream it looks like/seems the police retreated from the station and "let it go" to the rioters.

Actually probably a smart move. I'm sure they wanted to remove all the gear out and not leave anything dangerous.

Seems all they've found is some misc stuff and some uniforms(which they are burning).

link   

Looks like it stopped streaming live?

Sure hope nobody goes up in flame in that building with those idiots running around setting it on fire.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
People saying, "this ain't no game"..."this is serious"...it is...

But jesus christ.

They are right. But the wheels of justice don't move as quick as their emotion...so now...# burns.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

They have fire crews, but they're just hanging out a few blocks down because no one is letting them come in, not even to put out the liquor store.

FOX is back on it for now.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Many tricked into increasing the spreading processes.

Close contact ✔
Loud screaming ✔
Not all in mask ✔

Perfect atmosphere for infection
spread-transmission.

Can't even see, both sides being played/tricked...

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Livestream is still going for me.

Guy filming says he's seen a lot of armed people in the group of rioters.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
We're playing soul 0 dimension psychological warfare chess, on the easy misled.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
End game if humanity cannot unite humanity loses.
EA*RTH

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
✌ Bros and Sistas

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Dianne Binns, past president of the local chapter of the NACCP, went to that Target store that was looted, with the intention of buying medication for her daughter.

She was pissed off at the looting that was taking place and stated the following to a local journalist who was also at that location, "“These people don’t give a damn about George Floyd, because they took and fired the police officers, they’re gonna charge them when the investigation is over....These mother####ers need to go home.”

These rioters aren't protesting the tragic "murder" of George Floyd. They're taking advantage of this tragedy to unlawfully enrich themselves. They make the whole community look bad, who are grieving the loss of this man. This IS NOT the way to show support for the Floyd family, as they seek justice for their loss.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The fire trucks have been pulled completely out now. So I guess TPTB have decided to just let it burn itself out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join