It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis On Fire / Are Police Intensionally Trying To Start a Race War?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: ketsuko
There is absolutely nothing..that should minimise that cop, standing on dudes neck for 7 mins.

The video I saw was 10 minutes long, and from the start of the video the cop had his neck pinned with his knee, so it could have been even longer than 10 minutes. At the VERY end of the 10 min video, they finally put his life-less body on a stretcher.

The 10 min video

I know, I'm being generous, have heard 7-10 mins, watched the vid once(don't care to see that again), don't care if the guy had a heart attack, you cannot do that for that length of time..the psychopath looked like he was enjoying it too.

We for sure watched a snuff film

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I hope they riot until next week, and loot every store, burn every business, and spread their disease to every-one!

Then they will scream for help, not knowing (or caring) their OWN local government let it happen.

They will scream about Trump, and everyone but the very people THEY elect for their leadership.

SCREAM, little rats...SCREAM! There's a point when sewer rats are just that...rats from the sewer!!

Sewer rats aren't black or white, they're just sewer rats...and they always will be.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Like I said, I want to know what went wrong and how.

Look at it this way - depending on what they find, it could make any eventual charges and penalties more severe.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Minnesota just rolled out the National Guard so I guess we will see what tonight looks like...

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

ATTENTION

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

That's exactly what a member of the press said as well that this briefing was only going to make things worse.

Especially when they repeatedly kept saying they had evidence that some things the cops may have done weren't illegal because it was "policy.". Geez keep that stuff to yourself! Why have a presser and say stuff like that when you know there is rioting? They do some stupid stuff.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Many new fires tonight on the live feeds. Another target is just showing signs of smoke and other places in the strip mall as well. (may be wrong here as may have been last night footage however there is another Target store in the area that had attempted looting that may have been stopped with tear gas.) I am seeing riot gear clad snipers on some of the roofs. Not good.

edit on 28-5-2020 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I just saw a rioter on TV stroll by with a F*** Trump shirt. Amazing how they don't understand what Trump has done for the community with the Criminal Justice Reform Bill.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Here is a sample of some of the nihilistic, anarchist screed that is flooding not only /social/ media, but 'real life' media (i.e. the MSM) right now:

In all honesty, I have read and continue to read a number of posts on this site that align with this thought process.

"Yeah yeah, they're rioting and looting and pillaging, blah blah, so what, who cares, when they going to fry that cop??"

WTF kind of thought process is that? Help me understand.

It's OK to loot the stores because "the companies have insurance"

????

o_O

This is not the thinking of a rational and reasoned citizen of a modern Republic. It is blood lust that could be better placed among a mob from Medieval times, or some unfortunate place in the world in modern times that is stuck back in Medieval times.

You want to know when they're going to fry the cops? Are you stupid, being deliberately obtuse or just crawled out of your Delorian time machine?

The answer, as you know if you're a functioning adult (or claim to be one) who was born and raised in this country, is in time, after due process, and a trial, the police involved in this heinous crime will be served justice. And yes I'm well aware of past precedent and earlier incidents where police officers haven't been convicted for brutal assault on citizens, but the minute we abandon the legal process to settle old scores, that's when we cease to be the United States.

If you honestly think that burning and ravaging a city of thousands of people is no big deal, then you've got no moral high ground to stand on.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

In all honesty, I have read and continue to read a number of posts on this site that align with this thought process.

"Yeah yeah, they're rioting and looting and pillaging, blah blah, so what, who cares, when they going to fry that cop??"

Hmm, I think it's a pretty small #, that think the rioting is ok. Many have said they understand the frustration, but do not condone the riots.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I think you're right as it pertains to this site, thankfully. There have been only a handful of comments condoning the rioting.

Look at that Twit/Tweet/Twerq like count, or whatever the heart counter represents. It had 300+ 'likes'. That number was far larger than other comments I had seen in that thread.

How anybody can give the looters a pass boggles my mind.
edit on 28-5-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Going to be a long destructive evening for law abiding citizens of the city.

Watching a few live streams and they set a car on fire in a mall parking lot, as it looks like 100's of people milling about and looting.

Remember folks, the politicians who are allowing this, also want to take away your right to defend you and your family.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is why some / many have no trust for authority. Not just because some feel they can kill a human as if they will not have to pay true judgment as they age...as the physical fades and the consciousness remains. But also because "WE" as a people couldn't even count on the other authorities to step up and act like actual police and save a man dying in front of them from being murdered as he begged for help

It's like some really think no one is catching on or from afar are WATCHING that many in authority positions dont respect nor believe in a higher power over their ETERNAL souls relocation and judgment.

Yet they pray... To who?
Right😒
As a true judge can or does read the intent within the spirituality judged telepathically.
So even though the laws may play favorite ( it's just another dead black human who cares-why do they act like that again? )
Right🤔 the rules of the phases of life and death within Existence make balance when truth is asked to the soul being judged and of ALL PEERS who interacted with said judged soul...

I am so numb to this repeated ignorance now that I just watched on to see how ignorance and evil can and does sometimes take over a human vessel in authority positions as I watched the supposed protector drain life away slowly why his look outs stood by.

Unno maybe some not all humans are virus like to this world and life on it as some have speculated the nonhumans to speculate about human behavior...

Stay Sharp ATS they are taking spiritual notes.
It actually makes sense. Read their minds to see how well what they speak matches what they think.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This guy is a professional. If the all-black clothing isn't a hint, the anti-cam umbrella definitely is.

AI should be parsing eyeballs as we speak to identify what is probably an Antifa freak.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
Minnesota just rolled out the National Guard so I guess we will see what tonight looks like...

The horse is already miles from the barn. 👎

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I just saw a rioter on TV stroll by with a F*** Trump shirt. Amazing how they don't understand what Trump has done for the community with the Criminal Justice Reform Bill.

You can't fix stupid.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

True that.
They cops were saying he was on drugs.
Maybe a heart attack?
Floyd said - my stomach hurts, my neck hurts, everything hurts.
Maybe there was something else happening at the same time.

ETA: it's easy for all of us to let our emotions draw a conclusion of what happened.
And I do it often without realizing it when watching videos like that.
I'm going to reserve judgement going forward until more information comes to light - such as the coroner's report.
edit on 28-5-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I wouldn't be quick to blame anyone.
There is a video circulating of a tall skinny white guy in black with a gas mask on, carrying an umbrella leaving a scene of a fire.
Who knows who's behind it.

yeah we do know who's behind it
turns out he's a COP

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join