It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Q even relevant?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor

I followed the Q threads pretty closely for the first 6 or 7 parts. Until an event happened in which I have first hand knowledge of. Literally I was involved in. Q and followers were saying things about it that I knew for a fact were complete BS. That was the beginning of the end for me.

I still check in from time to time just to see what's being said. And there were quite a few revelations that were dug up following so called crumbs. But at this point I'm pretty sure there will be no earth shattering kaboom.

edit on 26-5-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: briantaylor
I think Q is an operation/exercise by a state actor using AI.
Since the early days from what I have read of Q posts(admitedly not a huge amount,as I rapidly lost interest),Its just had a Bot feel to me.

I think its an AI,programmed to search for conspiratorial/Right wing/fringe topics which are popular at the time,and spin them into(a somewhat disjointed)narrative.

I think the aim of the operation is to test if AI can be used to muddy the waters of certain political topics,and to see if it can be used to influence and wind up certain sectors of society.
It seems to be working like a charm on many people.

Troll farms cost money,AI is much cheaper when up and running.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I have tried to understand it. I even asked on here a coupe of times but didn't get any solid answers, just sort of "loads of stuff go and read it all".

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

"Fence sitters will be hated".

How can you even sit on a fence made of clouds? Q constantly says disclosure or arrests are happening or close at end. And nothing ever happeneds.

It's the boy who cried wolf. Nobody except the hardcore Q followers trust Q anymore.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

That's interesting that you had first hand knowledge to refute Q. I just can't understand how people place so much trust on this cryptic "whistleblower".

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Really Confusing isn't it .....
After the PAST 3 + years .... None of the Below makes ANY sense

YMMV but that is the FUN of IT
REEEEEE lol

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: FauxMulder

That's interesting that you had first hand knowledge to refute Q. I just can't understand how people place so much trust on this cryptic "whistleblower".

Because at this point in the game people have invested so much time and energy into Q being real that it’s nearly impossible to convince them otherwise or for them to accept otherwise. The use of the self-sealing CT tactic where evidence that Q has added to its long list of inaccuracies and just plain “wrongness” can be turned around and used as evidence that Q is actually right is masterful and provides people with all they need to double down on their beliefs.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Of course Q is relevant, it's the Dungeons and Dragons of the 21st century.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Closed.

Please know ATS allows only one Q thread.
This decision was the result of a staff consensus.
Do not discuss staff actions in public threads or posts.

If you wish information about a staff action, please contact the staff who did the action, or file a complaint.

This thread will be removed.

edit on Tue May 26 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join