It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Manhunt: Unaccounted for Sandy Hook Obsessed Murderer Kills Two. Hated Guns.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: blackwidow11

Wow that's wild! It's absolutely horrifying that the family has to live with senseless violence again!

older LA Times article about Chris Manfredonia and Sandy Hook

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Soooo, is the media going to cover this? Or, are they going to gloss over it, because he's not using a scary AR?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Yeah. That must be it.
duckduckgo.com...

edit on 5/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Patterson to Stroudsburg is a rather busy drug route.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

There's a difference between the local levels of media, and the national level.

I'm actually rather pleased that the media isn't making a little starlet out of him.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Are you an avid follower of cable "news?"
edit on 5/26/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: StoolSample

Yup. Fits my theory.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Nope. Can't remember the last time I actually watched TV.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Good.

Um. How come you know he hasn't been on it?

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Because there's a thing called the internet.

You provided links to online local sources.

But, I haven't seen anything on the major news sites like. I haven't checked in a few hours though, so it's possible that that's changed.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
He reminds me of one of the cannibal face eater cases.. the college kid from Florida. Frat boy had a kinda rapid descent into psychosis and went cannibal.

I guess if this one starts eating folks... we better look into this a little deeper. No Drugs in those Florida cannibals other than weed, and unless its space weed I doubt THC causes cannibalism. Meh, might just be SOP in Florida.. who knows.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Because there's a thing called the internet.

You provided links to online local sources.

Provided by a search on the...wait for it...internet. But I don't think Newsweek is "local." Do you? How about ABC7, San Francisco?

Soooo, is the media going to cover this? Or, are they going to gloss over it, because he's not using a scary AR?
Yes, the media will, and has been covering it.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Meh, of I'm wrong I'm wrong. Wonder how long they'll cover it for.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Well, with how strong a lot of weed has become it wouldn't surprise me if this is part of what's causing psychosis in this individual.

Some people can't handle it. Especially if they're already prone to mental distabilisation.

Nothing really surprises me anymore. We'll likely find out more as events unfold.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Well, with how strong a lot of weed has become it wouldn't surprise me if this is part of what's causing psychosis in this individual.

Some people can't handle it. Especially if they're already prone to mental distabilisation.

Nothing really surprises me anymore. We'll likely find out more as events unfold.

I dont think it could cause anyone to eat anyones face off.

I was an RN working in an inner city emergency room for a decade. Ive seen a hell of a lot of wild things.. and NEVER have I seen a person eat another person due to weed. Not even other substances.. that I likely cant mention here.. dont cause that sort of reaction. Psychosis or not. I mean Ive been bitten, but thats just cause crack heads and crazy bums dont want you restraining them.

With mental illness.. the mentally ill are usually the ones who are victims and not the other way around. Its the rare case of a mentally ill person.. even in psychosis.. to just walk up and eat someones face off. Killing someone by various means while intoxicated versus eating someones face off are 2 totally different things.

With the "zombie" cases.. they usually have some slide into psychotic like states... get naked and then go all bitey. Everyone swore up and down it was bath salts.. nope. Clean tox other than minor stuff like weed and even that wasnt use immediately preceding the incident. We had a thread on here several years ago tracking the so-called zombie attacks, and there were a hell of a lot more than people thought.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

and NEVER have I seen a person eat another person due to weed.

But chocolate chip cookies, that's different. I wouldn't want to be a chocolate chip cookie in a dorm room.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

and NEVER have I seen a person eat another person due to weed.

But chocolate chip cookies, that's different.

Doritos. You can tell by the orange fingerprints all over everything...

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Lots of things could set off a schizophrenic. Maybe he stopped taking meds or started taking ones that backfired. As that has happened before.

Lots of mass killers on pharma drugs.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: blackwidow11

Wow that's wild! It's absolutely horrifying that the family has to live with senseless violence again!

older LA Times article about Chris Manfredonia and Sandy Hook

Personally my first thoughts were for the families of the poor souls this lunatic cleaved asunder.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UFO1414

Not sure what to make of it. Psychotic break? An attempt to ban machetes? Something else?

Attorney Michael Dolan, speaking on behalf of Manfredonia's parents, said Monday that Manfredonia has struggled with mental health issues over the past several years and sought the help of therapists.
NBC

Sounds like the former, but what triggered it, or what those "mental health issues" are, is anyone's guess.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join