It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Up to 60% of the population might have some immunity against COVID-19 .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

who say you are?

You did. In the post I replied to.
There are very many dead and very many sick. I am not gloating.

edit on 8/7/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
wife says almost everyone will get the virus. The hot spots now are in the supermarkets, but the main news wont report it. Big news here.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
no I never go read it again

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Well, better than hoping it doesn't and you getting to gloat over being right about all the dead and sick people.

There are very many sick and very many dead and I am not gloating over anything.

More dead and more sick will not change that, if that's how you're attempting to backtrack.

You want gloating? Here's some:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But it's not about sick and dying. Quite the opposite, actually.

edit on 8/7/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Well she would be right we either will get it, already had it or have an immunity from its relationship to other virus.

The question being how many show no symptoms - minor - require hospitalization.
If there was a test for antigens that people could take instead of PCR test whilst you have enough particles to show your infectious we might get a better idea.

As Ivor cummins pointed out in several pod casts the lock downs will only delay the length of time it takes the virus to infect enough people to cause it to die out.

If the report that masks worn actual will help the wear by only letting the smallest amount into the system allow the healty immune system to triggen the immune response are correct. I could be all over by Christmas.
Well maybe if we all get out and breathe a little.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Not back tracking I didn't say you were gloating and you were wrong to say I did.
Now you will do your upmost to debate, twist my words and wriggle so the great phage is not wrong.

Not replying as you are not worth it I've stated the fact - Phage was wrong.
Now are you man enough to admit or not it doesn't matter to me.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You have to worry about an unusual skin rash it might be a sign that your asymptomatic

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Going to point out a couple of the protective benefits of wearing a mask.
One being that it prevents you from touching your face. Subconsciously or otherwise. The only way the virus can get into your system is through your eyes, nose, or mouth (ears don’t seem to be an issue).
Also, the virus can only survive any length of time in a droplet, which a basic cotton mask can block and absorb. Absorbing is a good thing because when the droplet dries, the virus “dies”. It can’t multiply on a surface or material like a bacteria or fungus. It needs to be in a living cell to replicate.
Being indoors, not social distancing, and being exposed to people couching, sneezing,talking, etc... not a good idea, mask or no mask.
Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You're looking at 12 months. It's been six months of COVID so far.

Actually it’s been eight months. Do you really expect another 45 million cases in the next four months ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join