It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Fitzek, The King of Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
www.bloomberg.com...

Here is an interesting read for those who have about ten minutes to spare. It is an easy article that touches on many of the issues discussed around ATS.

This fella, claims to not believe in the German State and has proclaimed himself King of Germany.

Peter Fitzek is part of a movement that denies Germany’s existence. He founded his own kingdom and bank—then the government started asking where the money went.

An immediate question that comes to mind is, is this guy a fighter against the tyranny of the state, wanting to live a life free from the controls of the German government, or just another con-man using the discontent of fellow Germans to feed his own pockets and his own delusions?

en.wikipedia.org...

meaww.com...

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 23 May 2020 17:27:24 -0500Sat, 23 May 2020 17:27:24 -050020052020-05-23T17:27:24-05:00500000027 by TerryMcGuire because: spelling

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Interesting topic, people like this exist across the world including here in Australia.

The article was interesting until, being published by Bloomberg just couldn't help a diversion to the deep state being a conspiracy theory from the far right and a mention of it being anti-Semitic to entertain the idea the Rockerfellers may control Germany.

Media like this could be re-capping a sporting match and still weave this crap in.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

any coincidence he is called Peter

All hail Peter Griffin

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Yes, I know. Bloomberg. Hence I offered a couple of other reference links. There are many more.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

He's read about the Montana Freemen, and he's copying them. Except all their leaders landed in prison for stealing land, passing fake checks and scamming people out of their money.

Isn't it interesting how those types declare the legit government illegitimate and then appoint themselves the rulers. Then they pocket other peoples money, all in an attempt to make them free.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

...EDITED...
Isn't it interesting how those types declare the legit government illegitimate and then appoint themselves the rulers. Then they pocket other peoples money, all in an attempt to make them free.

Isn't that how governments work?

Does this Peter Fitzek have any linage claim to Charlemagne? One can not "just be king" you need something to support that claim. Either through the overwhelming support of the people, the military, or by rights of heritage.

Though there may be more about this article then it looks to be at first glance. I point to this blip on the Bloomberg article linked in the OP:

And like their other American kin, QAnon, the far-right conspiracy theory alleging a “deep state” plot against Donald Trump—they’re products of the digital age of unreason. Reichsbürgers are indoctrinated by low-budget YouTube talk shows hosted by the likes of Jo Conrad, who says Freemasons, lizard people, and child-murdering cults have overrun Germany. Converts protest outside the Reichstag, which some say is guarded by a laser cannon.

So this may be more about grouping nuts to the "Q"anon movement, then it does about this guy self declaring royalty.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Yes, I know. Bloomberg. Hence I offered a couple of other reference links. There are many more.

It's not just that it's Bloomberg. My grievance is that even in an unrelated story they can't help but bring out the boogeyman that are the far right and anti-Semitics....

Forgive me while I yawn. According to Bloomberg and other MSM this applies to anybody to the right of Trotsky...it's not even getting, it is just so old.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

To the right of Trotsky? You are suggesting that Bloomberg and other msm information outlets are akin to Trotskyism? Surely you can't mean that. Surely you exaggerate here. Do you really think that any of those really have anything in common with Trotskyism?

Your choice of comparison above is either very exaggerated or you have demonstrated such a far right perspective as to make any evaluation of the true state of our political differences impossible to distinguish.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

So this may be more about grouping nuts to the "Q"anon movement, then it does about this guy self declaring royalty.

In our look out for random con-men, hucksters that would sell us the Golden Gate Bridge a good practice is to look at the field of hucksters over all. What do they have in common. While many may not try to sell the Brooklyn Bridge, what is it that they are holding out to any public that will hook them into the con. So making a comparison to Q is not, for me out of the question as that whole thing seems to me not to be suppressed so much as that it just doesn't hold water enough to even need censorship.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Of course it's an exaggeration, but not a huge one. Most MSM outlets are proponents of Marxism and push those agendas.

I'm not far right. I like to say I'm a centrist as it sounds good but am probably some tthing more approximating centre-right.

Even that feels more like an admission than true self analysis these days depending on who I tell it to...

Surely you see the growing and disproportionate influence of the far/Marxist left in academia, government, politics and the media? Look closer if you don't.

edit on 2452020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

German here.

This Reichsbürger move, contrary to what foreigners may think, has less to do with Hitlers Reich but how the region of Germany was called even before the world wars. In my language, USA could be called a "reich", too.

The idea behind it is some semantics on how the German Republic came to be. These are opt-outs of society along the idea of a "free man", just there is one difference:

They want to opt out by aquiring the yellow paper that states them as "Reichsbürger" = pre WW1 Germany.
Most people that are into this, are entertained by the idea of not paying taxes anymore.

My family looked at this but came to the conclusion it is bunk.

A lot of Reichsbürger are accused being right-wing though, without having these thought trains, hence the disclaimer on top. Not defending those but it has to made clear, before someone stumbles over it. A lot of nazi are drawn into this, nonetheless.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I don't see Marxism in most of that. I was a Marxist years ago and have given it up. What I see , rather than Marxism, is one aspect of the capitalist system that supports a more neo-liberal approach to society and the economy.

Basically I see that the future is so uncertain that standing in the center, either conservative or liberal, is more and more difficult everyday. As we become more aware of the precariousness of our existence the more we tend to think in more radical styles of thought. And depending on whatever moderate position we begin with as the seriousness of our situation dawns on us, we begin to look to others to help us understand the best way to deal with it all. Radicalism is getting louder and louder. So yes, I recognize the radicalness of the left, though I stop short of calling it Marxist. I was a Marxist years ago though no longer. When I hear people calling simple misguided liberalism Marxist, I have to figure that that notion is a product of the radical thought from the right that simply uses that term as a buggaboo talking point.

For me, the only way forward is for people to look around them, more philosophically close to home if you will. Rather than spending our time looking ''over there'' at the madness that can be seen we should look right here at who our own bedfellows are.

And this guy is one of them that conservatives might be advised to look at. His radical preaching sounds good to a lot of people but he is really enriching himself.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shibari

Thankyou for jumping in here Shibari. I read your input with interest.

I see this guy as a con artist, though artist may not be the best word to use here. Simple con-man is better. Looking to elevate himself though a loop hole of historical thinking that has suckered a lot of people into supporting him. But then isn't that a common thing if looked at in a broader sense?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hey Terry,

as far as I am informed, the Reichsbürger-move did not start with him, it looks like he took advantage of the concepts and crowd that is pulled towards these ideas. I heard about the Reichsbürger around 2009 or 2010 and know someone that has acquired one of these yellow sheets that says they opted out, from my former work.

He is intelligent and balanced, not a nutjob in anyways. He told me 2009 or 10 about Europe being overrun with (muslim) refugees in the next couple of years. Well that statement made me doubt he has all senses together.

Looking back, well he was damn right.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shibari

And that for me Shibari is the thing. This did not start with this cat but has been growing for a couple of decades. Decades that we have been seeing the landscape of our old social structures being pressed to their limits by the changing times and and advancements in techlology and stuff. This guy just decided to place himself as a focal point of the reactions to these changes and saying we need to go back to post WW1 or earlier days. It ain't gonna happen.

I see Trump in the same light. Yes, there are valid concerns and grievances held by those on the moderate to far right but Trump has inserted himself as the focal point for those people and their concerns. For Fitzik it is setting himself up as King though he is not being very successful. Trump however sought, I think, only to improve the visibility of his ''brand'', the ''Trump Brand'' but managed to find a larger and much more agitated crowd than did Fitzik.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I still preferred him over the other candidates. You know what made me look behind the scenes? It is a big red flag for me when the big majority of newspapers start a personal war against someone from outside the systrm

That made me look up some claims, which every single one of them turned out to be fabricated and untrue. Just look at the irrational reactions of the ones. Screeching, exploding heads, all because they se him as an enemy.

He has kept or tried to keep most of his promises. Yes he should shut up on Twitter, yes he confuses things but people forget he is also a human. He did errors but I still remember a few weeks ago he was a racist for banning flights to and from China.

Crickets now. I have not seen one of those rabbid haters straighten their back and say the critic was wrong. You know as someone who got bullied a lot because I was an easy target, I DESPISE people like that.

top topics

join