It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHO signs confidentiality clause on covid' organics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

That paper talks about learning from that, not actually using those things to treat?

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Shibari

How is setting aside real science and real medicine denying ignorance.

CVO is a money making gimmick. Yes pharmaceutical companies are in it for the money, but then they are not making false claims and are developing real medicine. Not perfect, but much safer and far more effective.

In fact the claim that the Pres. of Madagascar is making, is illegal in the US. Making unproven health claims to market a product is and has been illegal for a long while. We can speculate, but the company doing the selling can't make any claim they can't prove.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

ncbi

In conclusion, the compounds extracted from A. annua, L. radiata, P. lingua, and L. aggregata have been identified to show antiviral activity against SARS-CoV in Vero cell-based CPE/MTSIn conclusion, the compounds extracted from A. annua, L. radiata, P. lingua, and L. aggregata have been identified to show antiviral activity against SARS-CoV in Vero cell-based CPE/MTS screening. Further structure and activity study has determined that lycorine is an active component in the alkaloid portion of the herbal plant L. radiata. The results from our study provide strong support for the usage of these herbs to treat SARS-CoV infectious diseases. The results from our study provide strong support for the usage of these herbs to treat SARS-CoV infectious diseases. Our results also demonstrated that lycorine is a good candidate for the development of new antiviral medicine.

The bold print says it all . Note on the plural :
SarsCoV infectious diseases

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
On the source

NCBI :

The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI)[1][2] is part of the United States National Library of Medicine (NLM), a branch of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The NCBI is located in Bethesda, Maryland and was founded in 1988 through legislation sponsored by Senator Claude Pepper.

wiki link

edit on 23-5-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

development of

Kind of a difference there from a proven pharmaceutical licensed to be dispensed by physicians.

Nothing at all wrong with people using it if they wish, but to claim it is a cure is just a marketing gimmick. No doubt Madagascar is a very poor country and needs every dime they can pull in somehow.

Since most who get the virus will never actually be very ill if they are ill at all, only real peer reviewed studies involving testing will confirm that. The claim that CVO is a cure can't be made before that.

As far as a confidentiality agreement, that's SOP I'd think and not really news.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Interesting topic. Thank you.

Yes, Artemisia Annua is the ORGANIC version of the SYNTHETIC Chloroquine used to treat Malaria.

You might find this 2015 article very interesting. It paints a clearer optic of the hustle from the top down. OLD and REDUNDANT story: If that PLANT actually works for COVID-19—we will never see it due to the fact it seems to contain properties that can aid in recovery for many other ailments. This is why it has been suppressed in the past. And "they" don't want a low cost remedy that cures MANY other ailments on the market until they figure out how to SPLIT up all its beneficial properties into individual SYNTHETIC treatments for varying illnesses. The link below alludes to the idea that the WHO and certain governments such as Belgium, France, USA and China want its properties separated so it can be sold for more profit as different products.

Again, from 2015:

WHO even had the arrogance to say that herbal tea is a monotherapy. The Artemisia annua plant contains at least 20 active ingredients which act by synergy or addition. All the healing plants are combination therapies unlike the pharmaceutical molecules used in monotherapy.

'Artemisia against malaria: efficient but banished.'

malariaworld.org...

Artemisia annua came under the spotlight during the Vietnam War.

After the war everything was forgotten. All this had only a folkloric interest because we had an effective and cheap drug: chloroquine. However by 1990 severe resistances against this drug became apparent. Some scientists took the stick of the pilgrim and came back from China with the information concerning this grass, but were not able to convince the WHO of its benefits. It is only ten years later that a pharmaceutical company established an agreement with the Chinese. But to launch on the market a cheap and accessible herb to every horticulturalist/farmer didn’t interest either party. In 1983, the Chinese had published an Artemisia annua analysis and found artemisinin, a peroxide which when used in-vitro was super-efficient against Plasmodium (infectious agent of malaria).

A kind of trade agreement was concluded for the use of this molecule by the Western Companies.

On a side note: Trump touting the use of the SYNTHETIC hydroxychloroquine should be drinking that NATURAL herbal tea instead. Just like the Vietnamese soldiers were doing to fight off "Yellow Fever" (American terminology) during the US invasion. American soldiers were given western pills...

Hydroxychloroquine is FOR malaria. And Trump doesn't have that.

Artemisia Annua also known as SWEET WORMWOOD is for COVID....and about 20 other ailments/diseases, I gather.

One more thing:

Artemisia Species (Asteraceae) Artemisia annua is a medicinal plant whose use has long been reported in China, where it is locally known as qinghao. It is now grown commercially in many African countries [thanks to China]

Maybe that's how they got thru COVID that is causing some to not believe the data coming out of China?

China and US need to work out a TRADE deal concerning that herb too...lol. After all, US economy needs to get moving according to many, especially Trump.

S+F

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Please read the script attatched to figure #1.

Clinically applied drugs with an quinoline or an isoquinoline core Peritaprevir,Tafenoquine,Chloroquine,Amodiaquine.

www.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Chloroquine has a quinoline core which means it came from Artemisinin....yes they admixed it from there …..the literature is conflicting and unclear.

Quinoline is an Alkaloid(alkaline organic compounds produced in plants).

Chloroquine is called a Synthetic Quinoline Compound.....BUT...AS WE KNOW IT HAS A QUINOLINE CORE.

www.britannica.com...

So Chloroquine is Quinoline which originates from Artemisinin.....sooooo….Chloroquine is on a base level Sweet Annie or Wormwood....

Hydroxychloroquine contains Quinoline....which comes from Artemisinin which comes from Sweet Annie or Wormwood....so Hydroxychloroquine is Sweet Annie or Wormwood on a base level.

www.drugs.com...

So really when we break it all down its all based upon Wormwood....an Anti-Parasitic/Bacterial Agent of the highest order.....nothing more and nothing less.

edit on 24-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I knew about black walnut.. but yay on the wormwood. I have some absinthe with some of the strongest ppm of wormwood thujone you can buy. I dont know how it is right now, but the us customs gestapo can confiscate anything over 10% ppm of thujone last I really looked into it and I htink its the law stated at the place I ordered mine from. This is 35 ppm.

I forgot what poster said they didnt like the anise flavor.. there are some that are from nontraditional recipes that have high wormwood and not the anise black licorice bite. They louche weird though.
www.alandia.de...

These are the ones I have ... I just liked the bottles

www.alandia.de... J0qesM1XehxoCwd4QAvD_BwE

Im pretty convinced a DeadPool Shot could likely cure anything.
edit on 24-5-2020 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

usage of
...these herbs

development of refers to lycorine , which is from lycorium radiata bulbs ( common name hell's flower)
which are otherwise poisonous . In which case isolating lycorine from l.radiata by pharmaceutical companies
would be (also be) recommended in the development of antiviral medicine for sarscov19.
As involutionist suggests , and oneforall , Trump may as well be drinking cvo instead of taking hydroxychloroquine .

And the point here really is ... we might as well be using all these discoveries against covid19 and the question really is why are we not ?
Madagascar is , so why not the rest of us ? Everytime we re told there's no treatment , it's a lie and that's surely a travesty , and for a growing number it's a tragedy too.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
You may want to look at Serdgiams message about you confusing two different things. You might want to actually read things instead of just glancing over.

Again:
You go out on your own assumption, that if this plant would work, it would have been used and not discarded for better drugs. Just that you completely ignore that they started looking into the plant just now, because you know, COVID-19 is a new thing and not known for decades.

On the other hand, this plant is a known remedy for malaria and on top of that is effective enough that evolution kicks in and makes the bug resistant against one ingredient of the plant.

So here you are, moving the goal posts to claims of a president. Your faith in the world loving pharma industry seems to be strong.

I get that, since there are no cases of natural remedies getting banned and shunned in favor of an artificial, easy controllable drug to earn money. That was sarcasm.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shibari

Yeah, its pretty strange of me to put more stock in the medical community vs folk medicine. Also, sarcasm. That was unnecessary in a debate. You are aware this is a board for debate and discussion?

I have no issue with the roots of medications starting out from things found in nature. I do have skepticism regarding ingesting products put out by the non-medical community, produced under who knows what conditions. I'm bothered by product producers who market products by making unconfirmed claims to trick people into buying them.

Source

10,000 doses are of the supposedly preventive treatments and 1,500 doses of curative treatments, they were given as a donation by the Madagascar government....

...Covid-Organics, is a tonic derived from artemisia – a plant with proven efficacy in treating malaria – as well as other indigenous herbs. It was developed by the Madagascar Institute of Applied Research but has not been tested or approved internationally.

It's a marketing campaign which served its purpose well.

Are you aware that Rajoelina rejected the idea of doing studies? His take is he says it's a cure, therefore it is a cure and nobody should dispute that and if they do, they are racists.

Rajoelina

In 1993, at the age of 19, Rajoelina established his first enterprise: a small event production company called Show Business. In the following year, he organized an annual concert called Live that brought together foreign and Malagasy musical artists. The event gathered 50,000 participants on its tenth anniversary.[6]

In 1999, he launched Injet, the first digital printing technology company available on the island, which gained quick traction with its expansion of billboard advertising throughout the capital.[6] Following his marriage in 2000, Andry and Mialy Rajoelina acquired Domapub, a competing Antananarivo-based billboard advertising business owned by Andry's in-laws.[7] The couple worked together to manage the family businesses, with Andry responsible for Injet and his wife handling the affairs of Domapub.[5]

In May 2007, Andry Rajoelina purchased the Ravinala television and radio stations, and renamed them Viva TV and Viva FM.

No degree in anything, a self-taught marketing person and promoter. His wife has a Masters in finance and accounting.

Like I said, this was a marketing gimmick. Whether or not one of the ingredients in the tea is helpful is yet to be determined by people qualified to do so, but I won't argue with the evidence it helps Malaria patients as it appears it does.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Sweet Annie has been used in a remedial manner for Centuries @ a minimum .

As my earlier links clearly prove they screwed the System so they could patent Wormwood by taking a single molecule from the Artesimin and using it as a "core" around which they built their Synthetic drug so we are dealing with legalities here not science....the what I call IDIOTS …. invested in Judges and bastardising the legal system so they could set in stone definitions which they could use to their advantage down the road....I don't care how they did It and in 1/2 and hour I would be able to show you exactly but I don't care enough to even look into it....somehow legally they can call their drug SYNTHETIC and Patent it by meeting specific parameters they illegally set themselves via graft and manipulation of our legal system on every level.Same Template is used every time...as I said they are IDIOTS.

THERE IS A WHLOE LOT MORE INVOLVED HERE THAN WE ARE CURRENTLY DISCUSSING A WHOE LOT MORE IS SHOWN TO US BY WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND HOW THEY DID IT.....ITS SCARY...ITS ILLEGAL...ITS ANTI-hUMANITARIAN TERRORISM BY DEFINITION ...ITS BASICLLY PURE UNADULTERED EVIL.

We must as a Group clearly understand how critical it is to Humanities future tat we remove the truth embargo in every area of our lives and the medical area is a critical one to get to work on.....People have been trying to destroy us.....intentinally...by design....they have bastardised and then harnessed our own Legal processes on ever level and our own Education and Peer Review/Publishing---Patenting---- processes....this has been and currently IS AN ATTACK UPON HUMANITY.

The WHO is Anti-Humanitarian and must be confronted and sanitized or simply disbanded .

I favor SANITIZATION. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THE DIRT ORIGINATED FROM SO WE CAN REMEDIATE THE source.

So we are BEYOND the questions of does Wormwood work and has it been used already with success....we now know it has been used for Centuries that it works that Big Pharma has tried to hi-jack it via the bastardised Patent and Legal Systems and by "technically" creating what they can legally call a synthetic drug but which is really at its core Sweet Annie or Wormwood...they first set a legal definition of what amount of material makes up a legal definition of a plant...they made sure they leftroom to form their criminal; Patents....they made it legal to remove part of a Plant then use it as a core to build around then call it SYNTHETIC....however if you are using any of Gods material or Earths material AT ALL TO ANY DEGREE you cannot legally Patent it.

Many of you did not really see where this was ultimately going because they buried you under their BS of science and research and studies and legalities...its all lies....and where we have been going all this time is straight to the LEGAL SIDE OF THE ISSUE OF THE PATENTING PROCESS AND HOW THEY SET IT ALL UP FRAUDULENTLY.

They don't want anyone to get the crux of the issues....but WWG1WGA …. so they may kiss ass.

When I say these are IDIOTS I say it with extreme prejudice ….because @ the end of the day this issue is inextricably connected to a greater HUmanitarian concern involving our Women and Children.... and the WHO is complicit in a very very bad way.We must remediate many things simultaneously and this is one of them......the WHO and what they have done and continue to do will be remediated ON THE WAY TO BIGGER THINGS....not as a primary goal.

If I am right then we are discussing the WHO as a CRIMINAL ANTI-HUMANITARIAN ORGANISATION for involving themselves on any level with the Madagascar remedy or anything surrounding the suppression or bastariz0kation of it. ....we are discussing all levels and aspects of this massive Enterprise as co-accused....Researchers...Doctors....Scientists...Boards and Individuals and Universities and Trusts and ORGANISATIONS of every size shape and form culminating in GLOBAL SIZED IMPACTS that provide the money for the Snake....

Soooo....the real reason the WHO is involved at all is as we can see to intervene in the natural evolution and spread of data and information in support an Anti-Humanitarian impact that is and has been attacking all of us....its not as simple as many would like us to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join