It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fmr. Pa. judge pleads guilty to election fraud charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Many of us suspect this goes on with the system we now have in America (and any other country where corrupt voter fraud can exist).

One of the most import things we do, as far as government, is try and elect those who we believe will represent us, our county, and nation in an honest and truthful way. Hard to do sometimes as it appears some candidates in many cases are but front people for a larger agenda than your well being.

I am all for voter I.D. with no excuses and am absolutely against anything to include electronic voting booths that can be fiddled with. Someone else can find the story about all the electronic voting machines in Houston that were on lock down pending an investigation as they were supposedly flipping votes. The warehouse was burned down before the investigation.

A former Philadelphia, Pennsylvania judge of elections has pleaded guilty to accepting bribes in exchange for stuffing digital ballot boxes. The charges against Domenik Demuro were announced by U.S. District Attorney William McSwain on Thursday.

Demuro, who was elected to oversee the voting process, took bribes of up to $5,000 per election from an unnamed political consultant. In return, he added votes to polling machines for certain Democrat candidates during the 2014 to 2016 primaries.

www.oann.com...
Eric Eggers: Detroit Has 30,000 More Registered Voters than Citizens of Legal Voting Age

Government Accountability Institute Research Director Eric Eggers, author of Fraud: How the Left Plans to Steal the Next Election, says the city of Detroit, Michigan has at least 30,000 more registered voters on their voter rolls than citizens even eligible to vote.

This week, Michigan’s Secretary of State, Jocelyn Benson, announced that the state would send absentee ballot applications — not actual absentee ballots — to 7.7 million voters. In response, President Trump threatened to withhold funding from the state.

How many times have we heard or read something like those headlines ?
www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

Philadelphia Judge stuffs ballot boxes for $5,000 per election

Only $5,000 , he must of only been in training

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This can't be true, there is no election fraud according to our friends on the Left. Anywhere. I'm calling it fake news.

(yes, it's sarcasm)

Can't remember her name but there was a Democrat in Detroit busted last year for 2018 election fraud.

Found it. Election Clerk Fraud

And...

Dead "voters" found

Lawsuit: Detroit has thousands of dead people on voter lists

While the suit didn't claim actual fraud, it was concerned (rightly so in my opinion) that someone would use these registered voters to case ineligible votes.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Who is the political consultant. FBI better be investigating them. Ask them how many times they did it and who else they paid. Drop the hammer on all of them. There is no way it's just this one time.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Am I blind? Or no one mentioned which side the votes were for....not in the article? Too lazy to look. Lol

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Am I blind? Or no one mentioned which side the votes were for....not in the article? Too lazy to look. Lol

you must be blind. says plain as day, in black and white the 2nd paragraph of OP's source.

here maybe being in red and bold will help.

Demuro, who was elected to oversee the voting process, took bribes of up to $5,000 per election from an unnamed political consultant. In return, he added votes to polling machines for certain Democrat candidates during the 2014 to 2016 primaries.

edit on 23-5-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join