It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our new fighting white house press secretary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
She is the NEWWWWW! reigning , defending, Whiite House Press Secretary

Kayleigh McEnanyyyyyyyy!

I had always thought that Sean SPicer wasa horribly pick for press secretary, even more so when Melisssa Mccarthy was making fun of him. I was like wait, we have Kayleigh being the only one defending President Trump on CNN. ( and she did a great job at it) wouldnt she be a great press secretary. Bu tthen Huckabee's daughter got the job. She was alright. It's really to bad that she got bullied .

But maybe Kaleigh has learned from that and it seems she is actually going on the attack in these pressers.

www.foxnews.com...

Kayleigh has had a handful of breifings so far. in my opinion she h=done a great job so far. and has shown remarkable confidence and control for it being a new job,

I think going on the attack with the media is good strategy to have. Do you think there could be anyway that Kayleigh with the way she is going about her press breifings could be more of a lighting rod for controversy then President Trump?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Oh, she fights all right, against truth and reality by spinning the administration's propaganda for its dystopian worldview.

After she promised to "never lie."

Ha!

+2 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
She's the best press secretary I've seen in my life. I love that she has a photographic memory & is able to easily expose the evil anti-American leftist media.

+1 more 
posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Oh, she fights all right, against truth and reality by spinning the administration's propaganda for its dystopian worldview.

Ha!

Cool story bruh

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Sean SpicieR the fake twitter account is funny AF

So many people think he’s the real deal

The new girl kicks some As....ker a good question or age will ask it herself meow

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
"GO HER"!!!!!
grab the crap and fling it right back!!!!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A response to a stupid historical question with an answer outlining their own historical stupid opinions. NOBODY had or knew the answers. Reason it's call a fvcking pandemic. NOBODY KNOWS. The travel band was the right call despite them kicking and screaming, including BIDEN. They asked for ventilators and medic ships and got them. What else is he suppose to do. Get a degree in viruses in 3 weeks and totally figure it out. If we are raising the bar that high might as well make it a fictional light saber and call him Jaba The Hut...meh.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Aside from that, would you like to hear the answers to those questions she asked directly from Obama? or are those questions irrelevant?

Lets pretend a computer program was at the podium and asked the journos to ask Obama to answers those questions, would it be relevant to bag the program or have the questions answered? - just wanting to know where your 'search for truth' parameter limitations lie.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
She's among the crowd who believes God puts people in positions of power. So, she will fit right in. Might not even get fired. Can't go against God's wishes.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Man she is vicious. She lays the smackdown on those idiot questions like no one ever has in that position.

And she's a looker, to boot. I was gonna follow that with some of the grimey things I'd do to be with her, but... could you imagine getting into an argument with her. Makes my dick shrivel up and hide, how terrifying the experience would be. You'd NEVER win! You'd be a loser for the rest of time.

"I can be your loser baby. I can take eternal pain.
You'd break my back for ever. But I have so much to gain!"

Sadly, all of us boys in the Murder Mitten are Whitmir's property. She certainly thinks so.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The new girl kicks some As....ker a good question or age will ask it herself meow
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

Again I like how she is ending her briefing's by asking the media questions,

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The White House Press Corps is one huge AZZHOLE. They think if they can get the best "Gotcha" question in that they will get a raise. It's the biggest grandstanding venue for journalists in the world. I'm very happy that someone is in the position to call their bluff.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Ha!

Putting your stage 4 TDS aside for a moment...

Care to post a link on ANYTHING you just rambled to prove your point?

Thanks in advance...

To the OP...

The position needed a pit bull, considering it is a job that now requires a SS detail and full monitoring of your social media thanks to all the death threats.

Thank you, loving and tolerant left.

Seems to be she is doing the job rather well!

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
She's among the crowd who believes God puts people in positions of power. So, she will fit right in. Might not even get fired. Can't go against God's wishes.

The fact that atheists can be such zealots is funny to watch.

Thank you for your most important input to the thread.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

She's a keeper.

Kayleigh 'Smackdown' McEnany thoroughly Destroys Fredo.🤣🤣

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

She processes sooo fast....lol....lovely indeed......she is the Good Lords BS Filter......excellent contextual dexterity and a natural Polymath response mechanism...this Woman learns on the fly....opening your mouth is like pulling the Pin on a Grenade wedged into your own tailpipe.....she doesn't need notes she uses them to make it easier for everyone else....her mind is only on Idle...I would love to see her challenged but so far no one has even come close....not even close.

A well chosen highly skilled ,a very Intuitive and impactfully accurate Spokeswoman.

It is a true Pleasure to listen to her Work.
Go Team!

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Ya think trump wants to grab her.....lol

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ooooooh burn lol. She was on the ball with that response, and handled it with a good attitude.

Edit:

How have I never heard of this lady before? I've got a bit of a crush on her now for how she handles the questions. Shows a strong mind. I can dig it.
edit on 2352020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

"I can be your loser baby. I can take eternal pain.
You'd break my back for ever. But I have so much to gain!"

Joe? is that you?

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
A response to a stupid historical question with an answer outlining their own historical stupid opinions. NOBODY had or knew the answers. Reason it's call a fvcking pandemic. NOBODY KNOWS. The travel band was the right call despite them kicking and screaming, including BIDEN. They asked for ventilators and medic ships and got them. What else is he suppose to do. Get a degree in viruses in 3 weeks and totally figure it out. If we are raising the bar that high might as well make it a fictional light saber and call him Jaba The Hut...meh.

I agree with you for the most part - from all sides, especially the WHO, POTUS was being told no reason for a travel ban, and masks are completely useless (and yet, critical to save for medical personnel.)

However, the reason it is called a "pandemic" is because its an "epidemic" which has spread worldwide.

top topics

join