It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Cornell - Euphoria Morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
OMG so good.

I am not that young or that old. But I never heard this til my wife shared it to me perhaps 5 years ago.
And I have been getting more and more into it.

It is so amazing.
Songwriting, of course great singing, and I learnt today that some of my favourites sound so unique and interesting because it's this Chilean guitarist and his wife:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Chris Cornell was such a great songwriter as a solo artist, in AudioSlave, and SoungGarden! Been on an AudioSlave kick for like the last 6 months.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Good Stuff

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I always been a Chris Cornell fan.
Temple of the dog.
I still remember the first time I seen their logo.
I was in grade 4 or 5 and copped my uncles hit parade magazine.
Ahh nostalgia!

edit on 22-5-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Rest in peace, Chris Cornell

"No one sings like you anymore"

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Great artist...I liked a few of his singles long before he died...since 'you never really knew my mind' was released after his death, I think I'm in love with him.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RubyRogue
Great artist...I liked a few of his singles long before he died...since 'you never really knew my mind' was released after his death, I think I'm in love with him.

Yeah i understand.

There are shady things involved with this gifted man's death... Who asks someone to show up to fix computer if the intention is to... go away permanently...

I investigated for a short while but got sad. Maybe it does not matter how it happened, what matters is that Chris is dead now and the art world lost a significant person.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Thank you all for responding.

I actually had a dream about him last night lol.

We were both back in college and he was my age then and I had forgotten to study the math exam. I had fallen asleep in my office and then had to run in the room.

Then he had been doing injections into his fingers. ouch

. not good.

thanks again

RIP Chris ,

From another Chris ,

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My husband and I were great admirers of Cornell and his talents for many years. The man was really and truly gifted. It was a huge loss when he died.
When Im Down and Cleaning my Gun and Murder of Blue SKies are my current favorites. The Last Remaining Light can immediately put me in a very strange mood.

Its weird but my husband looks just like him.. especially when we were younger. Just a huge version of him. LOL! He grew his hair out when he finally got out of the Marines and its curly and brown like Cornell's was. He either got the comments of he looks like him or Jim Morrison. Funny stuff! Now I gotta go make a thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
My husband and I were great admirers of Cornell and his talents for many years. The man was really and truly gifted. It was a huge loss when he died.
When Im Down and Cleaning my Gun and Murder of Blue SKies are my current favorites. The Last Remaining Light can immediately put me in a very strange mood.

Its weird but my husband looks just like him.. especially when we were younger. Just a huge version of him. LOL! He grew his hair out when he finally got out of the Marines and its curly and brown like Cornell's was. He either got the comments of he looks like him or Jim Morrison. Funny stuff! Now I gotta go make a thread.

Haha

Go make a thread if you want, i can only reply.

In my eyes, you are a really lucky woman, with a beautiful husband.

What can i say
I have not source checked this, but in my understanding, there is a HUGE painting in London subway walls. *no one sings like you anymore*

You see, the subway goes a million miles an hour but the writing painting is so big that it is there to notice.

new topics

top topics

join