It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump in Detroit Today 21 May 2020 Live now

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Attention Please:

Remember you are not in the Mud Pit.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 21-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

" Trump, in Michigan: 'We're not going to close the country' if there's a 2nd wave of coronavirus cases

President Trump acknowledged Thursday that there could be a second wave of the coronavirus epidemic later this year, but flatly stated he wouldn’t let any further outbreaks shutter the economy again.

“People say that’s a very distinct possibility,” Trump said when asked a possible second wave while in Michigan. “It's standard. And, we're going put out the fires. We're not going to close the country.”

“The global pandemic proves once and for all that for America to be a strong nation, America needs to be a manufacturing nation,” Trump said. “I’m fighting to bring back our jobs from China and many other countries.”

www.foxnews.com...

Fool Us Once , Shame on US , Fool US Twice SHAME on You !

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

He had one on while touring the plant and took it off while speaking . I am sure the Michigan attorney general will forgive him . The fact that he had a nice conversation with Governor Whitmer is the part that got my attention .

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said President Trump is no longer welcome in the state of Michigan after the President did not wear a mask in public.
Said Nessel: “He is a petulant child who refuses to follow the rules. This is not a joke.”

politicalwire.com...

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said President Trump is no longer welcome in the state of Michigan after the President did not wear a mask in public.
Said Nessel: “He is a petulant child who refuses to follow the rules. This is not a joke.”

politicalwire.com...

Lol I am sure Trump being President of the entirety of the good ole USA can go anywhere he damn well pleases no matter what AG Karen says.
edit on 21-5-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: putnam6

The point of the thread was to discuss the ramifications of Trump's campaign visit today.

Last I checked, no ATS member has to get in line with what the OP (or anyone else in the thread) desires to include or exclude, right?

Stop trying to stiffle free speech.

LOL what didn't tell her she couldn't say what she wanted just pointing out what she did over and over and over, she can hijack it all she wants LOL. Cause that's what happened here. BTW stifle is spelled with one F.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Enough!!!!!!!

The issue of "Freedom of Speech" on ATS

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Pulled by me
Too political ?

edit on 5/21/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

A request and recommendation from the AG & Ford should not be confused with circumventing a mandatory law.

Are masks mandatory? Should someone who is sick or well wear a mask? The CDC suggests it may not be as easy to spread as initially assumed.

Yes, it's mandatory, and yes it is the law.

"If we know he's going to come to our state and we know he's not going to follow the law," she said,

Nope. Wrong again.

Link to mask order

Under the order, no one will be subject to criminal penalty for going without a mask, the governor's office said. However, Whitmer said that stores can refuse service to people who are not wearing masks.

Ford statement link

Ford had initially requested that Trump wear a mask during his visit to the Rawsonville manufacturing plant in Ypsilanti Township, but then said earlier this week that it was up to the White House. Following Trump’s visit Thursday, the company issued a statement saying that while Executive Chairman Bill Ford had asked Trump to wear a mask, the choice was Trump’s. The president did wear a mask while viewing historical cars out of the view of cameras, the company said.

Sorry, you should research your story before making false accusations.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

politicalwire.com...

She cannot ban the president from coming to Michigan. This is just another attempt at overreach by the AG, something she's getting pretty bold at doing lately. You do not have to wear a mask in public. The order is not law. It is not punishable. Already referenced in my previous post. You're really reaching trying to make Trump look bad but it's not working, dude.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: chris_stibrany

" Trump, in Michigan: 'We're not going to close the country' if there's a 2nd wave of coronavirus cases

President Trump acknowledged Thursday that there could be a second wave of the coronavirus epidemic later this year, but flatly stated he wouldn’t let any further outbreaks shutter the economy again.

“People say that’s a very distinct possibility,” Trump said when asked a possible second wave while in Michigan. “It's standard. And, we're going put out the fires. We're not going to close the country.”

“The global pandemic proves once and for all that for America to be a strong nation, America needs to be a manufacturing nation,” Trump said. “I’m fighting to bring back our jobs from China and many other countries.”

www.foxnews.com...

Fool Us Once , Shame on US , Fool US Twice SHAME on You !

If anyone believes there won't be a second wave, they haven't lived long enough to watch other ailments flare up. This is a non-story. Our country needs to be working, producing, not sitting on our asses in fear. The story got blown out of proportion about him not wearing a mask in the factory. If you read my previous post link it says why.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Edit - To stay on topic I was just going to add that executive orders are not law, they can be upheld by legislation at the state or federal level.
edit on 21-5-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think less than 4 hours elapsed between Gov Gretchen demanding that President Trump wear a mask, and asking him for millions of $$$ to rebuild areas the failed damn destroyed.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I think less than 4 hours elapsed between Gov Gretchen demanding that President Trump wear a mask, and asking him for millions of $$$ to rebuild areas the failed damn destroyed.

Well, legally, that's what Federal emergency relief funds are intended for by law.

To relieve and support the States in times of catastrophe.

These funds are not supposed to be the President's slush fund to reward or punish freinds or foes.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Do you wait to be told when to pee?

Or do you pee in the cat box anytime you want to?
edit on 21-5-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join