It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GTA 5 Free! No, seriously, it's free!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I played this for years , first on ps3 and when it came to PC i bought the pc version for the multiplayer.

The multiplayer is Oke i geuss , little on the grindy side but thats oke.

Now i kinda lost interest because some day some hacker gave me like 81 million wich i really didnt want because i could get banned.

And i didnt had to work for anything anymore , i could buy everything in the multiplayer.

Even wrote a ticket begging them to remove the illegal obtained cash

They removed like 3 million , so after 2 weeks sitting on the rest i decided to spend it

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Warning, graphic language, graphic everything!!!

edit on 21-5-2020 by Shibari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Revisiting parts of the story mode a couple of years later...

I have to say the game very often does not leave you any choice but violence. Thinking about the torture missions and such.

However it reveals a lot about the own personality and morals, helps reflecting on yourself. I did not enjoy that mission and wished I could have been given a way to not torture that digital character because I turned off the game afterwards.

As cool as it is with all the stunts and crazy thing I can do, like dropping a fuel truck on my foes with the chopper, I quit at that moment. Just not worth it.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Shibari

It is pretty sick in that way, I genuinely do think that impressionable kid's should NEVER be allowed near games like this, however how do you ever stop that, the original top down GTA was also funny but like Postal if you remember that it was also a short term novelty that soon got boring.

Still while free and given that most on this site are not teenagers this was fun, sick and twisted fun but fun enough for a five minute distraction and to be fair the vehicle control's and handling are far from good for a driving based game, the first person is also atrocious if you switch to that camera view and it has more problems' than a happy rabid retriever could shake it's tail at BUT it was free and despite these problems' a mild distraction with some funny moment's, for a serious stint behind the monitory though I would rather jump into a good flight sim for mindless time wasting or proper RPG and for action there are plenty of many superior games out there, still since Rockstar court controversy it lives up to that with funny moment's (Story mode) that no other game would dare to come up with for fear the censors would shut there game down.

It's also hilarious and very bad taste playing a gang banger with a fat aunty or an inbred hillbilly type character - talk about playing stereotypes though to be fair the gang banger really is trapped by the game world in the role he has to play, I would have loved to see them make one with a deeper plot were you could choose which side of the law you wanted to be on and also change mid game, something with an actual story since the engine is actually good enough even if the camera and control's need some attention though of course it is aimed at consoles so that is just legacy console design left over in the PC version.

The engine would make a great base for private investigator type character as well - it would also give Rockstar the chance to indulge in some more humorous depraved scenes.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

This is why I used the safegame, not mine though, to have a bit of crazy moments. A few years ago I used to play online but there were really too much kids. I mean like elementary school age.

Combine that with a female voice and you can expect dumb comments, it was killing the fun. There were some missions like tank VS jet that always turned out to be hilarious online with voice chat and people I knew.

I think it's okay to play as an adult, I was 28 when I first played the 5 and I know the gta2 and vice city versions but not played a lot, only with friends.

I also played cstrike so I kind of liked the movement / aim dance and pick them off one by one. What matters to me there is not blowing up digital characters but the efficiency and hand eye coordination.

It's just I do not like the really hardcore violence, for example I never understood the Saw games appealing factor.

And what I really like are the radio stations, full of sarcasm and cynical ads and the moderators talk is just funny. A lot of jabs into all directions.

Pontius hand sanitizer ad
youtu.be...
edit on 24-5-2020 by Shibari because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2020 by Shibari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join