It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another lockdown inevitable unless test, track and trace is in place UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
'If you don't give me your rights and turn your little ankle and wrist bracelet on you may have to go back to gaol err I mean your house'

a reply to: summer5

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thing is, shambles and chaos and the spending of millions on redundant products are built into the projects on purpose. It is easier to siphon money away and hide it, so somebody is getting backhands. Also, it helps to extend the lockdowns, which is what they really want. Makes you think what they are going to shove down the pipe at us in the near future and beyond, doesn't it?

The despairing issue is that most people are accepting it all as if it were real and factual, and not even blinking an eye at it all. Not even questioning things. We need uncompromising and resolute civil disobedience on a national scale.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don’t know how at this stage anyone can be in any doubt whatsoever that these frak ups are by design. No one gets this much wrong, but with a tv experienced court jester as the face they can go for all out herd immunity in the guise of incompetence.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
WELCOME TO 1984 or should be rename it 2020+ by Orson Well's - revised for today's world folk's.

The TRUTH is this.

They have to do what they have to do BUT this set's a very dangerous precedent for our future and the future of our kid's, it may be necessary to keep them safe BUT?.

Another outbreak is inevitable and track and trace will not stop or prevent it merely criminalize those that are not immune to pathogenic outbreak's (fine if they are wantonly spreading the disease and harming other's which makes them scummy people unless they do not know themselves and are carriers showing no sign's at which event it will be very handy to have this in place BUT once again at what cost to public freedom).

This virus is not gone, once Germany relaxed its lock down there rate climbed rapidly to three time's above what it had been during the lock down.

Other pathogenic virus and bacteria are out there and new strain's are evolving - and being created (not always for nefarious or defence reason's) - all the time.

This is not to help us it is to help those in power (it will help but only once a pandemic starts to spread so it is not a cure only a control mechanism and one that may be too morally expensive in my opinion as it may cause more harm - if it work's though maybe it is a good idea but at what cost to your civil liberty's forcing you to live under a de facto curfew and martial style public control orders).

The TORY's (and Blairites - i.e fake labour) sold off our nationally owned laboratory's, they privatised our NHS through the back door and they attacked our welfare and pension systems to push the profit's of the hedge fund's (a back door sheriff of Nottingham approach to robbing the poor to give to the rich by forcing them into private pension schemes while stealing the money that was meant to go into the state pension scheme - those private pension schemes main competitor - to bulk out the money paid into those hedge fund's - when most economists already recognise the hedge fund's as pyramid schemes set to collapse within twenty to thirty years anyway which will leave future generations - of pensioners - current workers - with no pension support) - i.e. there own wealth in what has got to be one of the uk's historically worst cases of malfeasance by people that are supposed to be public servant's (actually here they do not serve the public but have a get out of jail card meaning they are servant's of the crown even if that crown is merely a titular head of state).

So wake up before it is too late, this is martial law through the back door, yes it has it's silver lining such as drug dealers and organized criminal scum can not operate as freely as before it is no cure for that either and it will at best merely slow potential current and future pandemic's - but it has absolutely no possibility of preventing them without sacrificing public freedom entirely.

edit on 22-5-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My friend works in the NHS and she has received an email asking her to take part in a vaccine trial they are looking for 250 participants in Glasgow NHS staff to be involved in a 12 month trial , people between 18 -55 years old , they will receive one or two doses of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine or a licensed meningitis vaccine (MenACWY)

screening and vaccination of participants to begin in the next two weeks , this is a joint study by University of Glasgow and University of Oxford

hopefully this will result success

top topics

<< 1   >>

join