It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official UFO Disclosure “May Be Imminent” – A Historical Perspective

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thanks Isaac, a very good read.

So, you're saying that disclosure is imminent then? Is that what you are saying? Haha, no just kidding. It is like the ever dangling carrot.... bobbing up and down like a wave of optimism and frustration. Stanton is a bit of a naughty boy.
The Express, well, they now have a column for "impending doom asteroid of the day" ... it sits next to "Plague of the week".

In seriousness, putting aside any feelings about the man, I took note of when Obama was interviewed and asked about the possibility. I can't remember the exact wording he used, but it was along the lines of "They exert strict control over us"...
I feel that there was a truth in there, very easily dismissed as a funny comment to deflect.

The fact is, to anyone paying attention, the proof is stacked ceiling high. How much of it truth, who knows, but I'm very certain that a good percentage is. Personal experiences combined with evidence that perfectly reflect those experiences tells me it is more common than most realise (often dismissed as hoaxes, CG or some other natural phenomenon).
So, on that basis, I know the craft are real. The strange sky "glowings" are real. But as to the occupants, that still remains open for debate; that, and where they originate. A shared planet Earth? Long term visitors? Wormhole/FTL tourists? Nibiru? Or as some would have it, demons pretending to be metal ships. Or maybe all of these, and that might be closer to the truth.
But if they exert strict control over the truth, then you have to question why they make such a show, or appear to people, sometimes with a mental feeling of needing to go look at the sky.

Disclosure, I believe is a personal journey, prohibited to governments, but closely linked to spiritual progression.
Humans are a funny species. Some who close their eyes and believe what they are told. Others, hell bent on controlling others. Then a slither of people who can be found in places such as this who look for their own answers.

I believe that the slither is where the most true activity is found. I have my own theories, occasionally expressed in far flung corners of the internet, and the search has gotten me in some trouble here and there. You can know a lot of information, and still find yourself totally unprepared for what you find... and it can be so shocking as to change your whole reality. It can be so outside the realms of common understanding, that it isolates you, or brings you to a state of abject fear and shock. But sometimes, falling down is a lesson in standing back up again.

There is a reason that information is hidden and buried sometimes, and no cherry coating can cover up what lies beneath.
We are in a state of unknowing, and the material world is a barrier to true energetic existence. In fact, i believe that material existence is indicative of our spiritual level, and reflective of the lessons we need to learn. Life, death, black, white, light and dark.
It would seem unlikely that life ends with the mortal shell, but without it, some lessons would be hard to learn.

So, in summary, disclosure... this concept of disclosure will never come, and the value of it, even if it did, wouldn't be reflective of the true experience. Being told something (as we learn each day through our 24 hour news cycle, or the lips of our politicians), isn't something that is worthy of much trust given history and current events.
But I say seek, ask, and ye shall find non the less.

p.s. Sorry, I didn't mean to write so much, but I ended up quite reflective. Thanks again Isaac, your work and efforts shine.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Nice OP and a good summation of 70+ years of wondering.

As to:

I have my own theories, occasionally expressed in far flung corners of the internet, and the search has gotten me in some trouble here and there. You can know a lot of information, and still find yourself totally unprepared for what you find... and it can be so shocking as to change your whole reality. It can be so outside the realms of common understanding, that it isolates you, or brings you to a state of abject fear and shock. But sometimes, falling down is a lesson in standing back up again.

That quote begs the question... what are you alluding to? Abject fear and shock? That almost causes more fear than just coming out and saying "we're being held in eternal tortuous bondage by superior beings we have no prayer of escaping from" or something similar.

I've run down some rabbit holes and absorbed the possibilities, some more supported than others, but I've never come across anything I'd call paradigm shattering, once some "other" is admitted as probable, that is. Because I don't really "know."

Most information, and especially on this subject, is tertiary, and humans are flawed info processors on their best days, so how can any speculation turn one's guts to jelly and throw them into existential agony when it's base veracity is not known?

There are enough nightmarish speculations about the human condition, not to mention UFOs, to agonize any thinker... but how does one come to knowing such things? Is knowing something even possible? Is there truth that transcends the individual?

Where's the gnosis, brah?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Having been abducted multiple times by multiple Groups....and as a result learning how some of these technologies work...relax...its just very simple technology we have had for thousands of years but that has been hidden controlled and suppressed....its not majic its not Demons its not little Green Men....its technology operated on a core level by sentient beings or AI created by Sentient Beings.

Just like taking your first Plane ride....the nvelty wears off fast as it will for everyone over-excited about these new Technologies...within a single Generation they will be everyday taken for granted things like those that surround us all now....this is no big deal anymore....it was all the excitement building up to this over hundreds of years that has been a big deal.As they say... the Honeymoon is over now.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi
(These points should not, of course, be taken as suggesting that governments and skeptics are always correct in their statements. At some point, I really should post details of various statements by government officials regarding UFOs with proof they are untrue).

I'm doing some work on that other potential thread I mentioned above.

Has anyone already collated and posted concise details of untrue statements by government officials re UFOs, together with relevant clear evidence?

(I don't want to reinvent the wheel...).

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Didn't the pentagon already admit those 3 "UFO" videos are legit and are "Unidentified Flying Objects"? Isn't that disclosure? Is there different degrees of disclosure or something I'm not aware of?

I mean pentagon literally said yes these videos are real and yes they are of UFOS....

That's disclosure to me.

Or are you talking about face to face conversations with ET's?
edit on 21-5-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
Didn't the pentagon already admit those 3 "UFO" videos are legit and are "Unidentified Flying Objects"? Isn't that disclosure? Is there different degrees of disclosure or something I'm not aware of?

I mean pentagon literally said yes these videos are real and yes they are of UFOS....

That's disclosure to me.

Or are you talking about face to face conversations with ET's?
I'd say at least the Nimitz FLIR video is evidence of NOT disclosure. People close to the event have said that the crew of the E2 radar plane got a better "look" at the UFO than Fravor perhaps visually and electronically though all they can really say for sure is the E2 crew is not allowed to talk about what they saw or what their instruments recorded, and they were required to sign non-disclosure forms.

So, in that particular case, to me, disclosure would mean cancelling the non-disclosure requirements and letting the E2 crew tell us what they saw and what their instruments recorded, along with disclosing other relevant data about the event which is still not released. In other words, disclose what is known about the UFO, but they still know a lot more about it and have a lot more data than they have disclosed. I suspect that disclosure is just not going to happen, and in general the military has said they will continue to investigate UFO reports such as those and they will continue to NOT disclose to us what their investigations reveal. This is a post I made in another thread but it applies more here as it's an example of non-disclosure as a policy:

www.blueblurrylines.com...

When an observed object is NOT immediately identifiable, the Navy/DOD refers to it as UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena). The generic term UAP is used in communications to avoid pre-judging the results of any investigation...

As the investigation of unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP) sightings is ongoing, we will not discuss any aspect of individual sighting reports / observations, including frequency of sightings...

Sue Gough
Pentagon Spokesperson
So, they call them "UAP" to avoid pre-judging the results of any investigation.
Presumably, the investigations then conducted are able to identify some of the UAPs but perhaps not all, but we will never know because they won't tell us. So much for disclosure, though I didn't really expect disclosure so this is not surprising.

To me if they would share the details of their UFO investigations, that would be a form of disclosure, though even when they did that in project bluebook there were allegations the disclosure was not complete.

I suspect you will find UFO disclosure means different things to different people and for some other people, if the disclosure doesn't involve aliens somehow, then it's not disclosure according to them because aliens is the only acceptable answer they will believe.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

A superb thread for the ages, as important as the other archived and pinned threads you have blessed ATS with.

I've read up to the end of the 1960s so far, and had a broad skim of the rest, which I shall digest soon with gusto.

I may have missed it, but there is also the legendary (at least to ufology if not the wider public) tale of TV writer and composer Robert Emenegger being asked by the U.S. Department of Defense to create the 1974 award-winning UFO documentary, UFOs: Past, Present And Future, the carrot being that the DoD promised him genuine colour footage of a 1971 (or 1964, dependent on which source!) UFO landing, featuring alien contact with personnel at Holloman Air Force Base.

A prelude to disclosure, so the legend goes, but the pesky Watergate scandal allegedly scuppered it.

Presented by Rod Serling, the 1974 documentary of course did not feature any such footage, although excited commentators such as Grant Cameron still insist today that a few seconds of the UFO approaching Holloman AFB were included in the final section of the documentary - which opted to relate the 'landing' by using a peculiar 'story with drawings' approach, narrated by Serling as a "What If...?" scenario.

A strange episode in ufology, for sure, and well known at ATS, but not a publicly known disclosure story at the time.

Good fun, though!

PS: Ta for the section on Charles Hickson, his subsequent claim of continuous contact and new-age 'special knowledge' (like co-witness Parker) being one of the more disheartening developments in ufology, because it arguably contaminated and undermined the original 1973 case - one of the most bizarre and intriguing ever reported (the secret police recording being the USP).

edit on 21-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
A superb thread for the ages, as important as the other archived and pinned threads you have blessed ATS with.

Thanks for the (overly) kind words.

I may have missed it, but there is also the legendary (at least to ufology if not the wider public) tale of TV writer and composer Robert Emenegger being asked by the U.S. Department of Defense to create the 1974 award-winning UFO documentary, UFOs: Past, Present And Future, the carrot being that the DoD promised him genuine colour footage of a 1971 (or 1964, dependent on which source!) UFO landing, featuring alien contact with personnel at Holloman Air Force Base.

I only _very_ briefly referred above to the claims surrounding Emenegger (in relation to press coverage of comments in 1974 by L J Lorenzen), but that was basically to say that I thought those claims are worth a separate thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've been tempted to look into the Emenegger claims a few times in the past, but I think I'd have to be able to ask him some questions (particularly about potential documentation relating to his claims). I've tried sending Emenegger friend requests a few times over the years, including on Facebook and LinkedIn at the links below. Unfortunately, contact has been a bit elusive:
www.facebook.com...
www.linkedin.com...

Without a few answers from Emenegger, I don't think I can do much in relation to those (interesting) claims.

I'm not even sure if he still deals with anyone else in ufology. (He used to have lots of connections in this field). I'll try to find out his current situation.

edit on 21-5-2020 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
What people don't take serious enough these so called aliens/ET's are doing the same game intelligence agencies do with each others countries..They are spying and get caught and mess up once in a while....The world governments have to know they are doing this..That is the reason you cannot easily film or capture them on camera like some people who don't seem to understand the UFO/Alien/ET subject....Why they are doing this is very very strange and is a mystery....When Aliens/ETs abduct humans they try to erase their memories somehow....Again that would be for collecting human intelligence...They mess up on people once in a while....They did this with Travis Walton,thinking they killed Him or harmed Him because Travis Walton was either not part of their program or He got to close....They also drop people off in wrong locations when they bring them back every once in a while.So this tells you they make mistakes..

edit on 21-5-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
@Jobeycool.

You bring up the single most important issue we must confront.

Why are some People returned?

And.

Why use anesthesia?

Why use cover-memories?

Fact is there are many Groups that have Neutral Dimension and other Technologies and we know little to nothing abput them because they do not answer to our crooked Governments nor to our Global Cabal of Criminals who run most of those crooked Governments.

Some are good some are bad some are neither...but we have no idea how to parse them because we are kept absolutetly in the dark by our Governments and the Global Money Mongers who run them from afar and use them to Farm us like Animals.

Demons don't need to fly Technological Craft...there is no Magic involved.....if little Green Men have the 5-Star Universal representation of Sentient life being projected from themselves as we do ,some could be our relatives.

If you are interested then get involved and demand your Government tell you the truth and demand they force Private Groups who have secretly amassed knowledge and technology to disclose them immediatly….make it happen because no one is going to do it for you.

Yes,its a secret they don't want you to know about...so why not just get pissed off about that?...why not get mad and stop being victimised.....this is knowledge and Technology that is part of Humanities History and YOU ARE A CO-OWNER OF IT ALL....no one has a right to deny you this knowledge and this Technology and the incredible life it can give to everyone on this Planet....we have the ability to effect change Globally and immediately...no lagtime….immediate positive change and abundance and prosperity for all of Humanity Globally.

You just have to stop being so nice and asking for it.....you MUST STAND UP AND FIGHT and demand it.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Excellence

My only surprise is idiotic Americans allowed government and media to pull the wool over their eyes for so long. Lets put this goofy center of the universe nonsense to bed. Only living species in the entire vast universe, my behind.

IF that were true, I'd feel sorry for the universe. Human species is pitiful on a good day.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Those people are low intelligence professional liars. We don't need their "disclosure" - we already know the truth about ETs (hint: they exist and their vehicles fly around everywhere including here). What we do need is their raw data/information and for them to stop using our own money to actively facilitate the process of dis-informing and lying to us.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I wonder, with your extensive research, do you feel as though we will never have "True" disclosure?

.....when they are relying upon perceived patterns that have previously proven to be unrealiable indicators of forthcoming "Disclosure".

First - S&F for the topic and all of the work you put in. Well done!

The quote above is where my mind went to - if all of these “predictions” have similar twinges to them (“government insider”, psychics, “sources”, “information”, etc.) yet none of that equates to Disclosure, barely even disclosure - what does that mean?

I think it means that most all of these people are full of poo. They very well may be smart, and have some friends, but there’s no way they really know what’s going on. It’s a bunch of triangulation, piecing together snippets, hopefulness, extrapolation, etc. None of which is really useful for making a forecast.

To be fair, all of that triangulation, etc. is basically the entirely UFOlogy subject...

Disclosure will happen when TPTB wants it to. I suspect when they say the subject is “Above Top Secret” I bet it’s way ATS. The knowledge and power of of all that is the ET phenomenon is so beyond the scope of politicians/Feds/99.999% of the military I bet it’s not even funny.

Most people probably think the highest levels of Federal US government are the most powerful people in the world. I disagree. They’re still puppets. And I bet TPTB keep the UFO subject and all the tech (particularly neurological/medical, weaponry, transportation, computer processing and surveillance technologies) highly locked away for fear it falls into the hands of our governments. And no, I’m not “going political”. These people in DC can’t work together on anything - and many suspect our government has an agenda that isn’t positive (not just the ATS crowd). Imagine if they had tech 1000x more advanced than we think? That’d be concerning. We all saw how well we humans did once we split the atom... it’s a new toy and we must use it....

Sadly, most humans just aren’t ready. Hell, most lottery winners can’t handle being filthy rich and go broke - we can’t event handle things that should be a good thing!
If ET is real (which I believe to be true) and ET is here (which I believe has a high probability of being true) then we collectively just aren’t ready to be responsible enough to handle that much capability/power. TPTB knows that. Thus, no Disclosure.

Lastly, TPTB would need a reason for Disclosure. Some nasty or aggressive other species of aliens about to invade earth and take out us/earth/the ETs that are here? If they saw that sh1t blizzard of the horizon maybe they say “yeah, we better tell the all the humans about this”. Aside from the ETs here stepping in to help in some way like the previous example, the only other reason is they decide to just take over the planet (which I highly doubt is the case).

Unfortunately, the lack of Disclosure probably has a real mundane reason - the natural course of our human race just hasn’t reached a point where integration is possible. TPTB knows that. Eventually, the time will be right.

It just probably won’t be in any of our lifetimes.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Well. I’ll ask this as a question......

If you know something exists, why do you need the government to tell you it is true?

Disclosure is so weird.

Every time a new species is discovered, do you need the government to tell you it’s true?

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Or....

Is disclosed a red red herring to hide behind, and ignore most alien contact/visitation stories are as credible as Christine Blasey Ford’s stories of Brett Kavanaugh.

And ufology shot itself in the foot with no means to root out the cons that inundate the movement.

You'll see government disclosure when Ufology discloses the truth about the cons in its own organization. So probably never.

But if you know and have real evidence aliens visit earth and individuals, why the hell do you need disclosure?
edit on 22-5-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I am very firmly in the camp that believes disclosure has not happened because no one knows what to disclose. Conspiracy theory relies on the belief that there is control behind events and actions, whereas I tend to believe humans live in a thinly veiled chaos as evidenced by any government or corporation. There may be plenty of pieces of information to release, but no coherent story to disclose.

Thanks Isaackoi for yet another brilliant thread and your effort is appreciated!

edit on 22/5/20 by Shere Khaan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thank You for this! Personally I think after the Rona society could handle disclosure. My personal opinion is the majority of the ufos seen are the product of N Tesla’s work. He passed in 43 , Roswell was 47. But I also feel the aliens here are very few, they came for gold, annunaki, The moon is def connected to their presence here on earth, and some of the ufos are there’s as well. I think the govt has been protecting their limited race from crazy people trying to kill them if they knew they existed. Bc, ya know, God is all mighty and powerful but as soon as you give God credit for space, evolution, and aliens, there is a hypocritical crack pot trying to limit Gods power and kill whatever they feel isn’t what God wants to hear. Or what name he needs to be called and which name is wrong. Govt def had to protect those couple of aliens.

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
These aliens or ETs or entities are never going to stop doing what they are doing...They are never going to give mankind Disclosure or an agreement of peace...They never have and none of them are peaceful or benevolent.They are brainwashing people when they get abducted and once people realize that they become violent and have killed people.They usually return you safely back to Earth.

edit on 22-5-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)
THere is not much you can do about it unless you are abducted yourself and can prove your abducted by aliens/ETs/entities. Got to get people like Derrel Sims investigating your case.

edit on 22-5-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join