It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delaware and Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I was having a conversation with someone in corporate finance years ago. They were in the middle of corporate raiding a US company. This person was just in charge of the finances, they had no financial ties to any of the companies, simply managed the movement of funds. Nothing else.

They were new to the job but started noticing all these companies were registered in Delaware despite having no actual business or HQ in Delaware. I thought it was odd and didn't know at the time that this was common practice. Something like 60% of companies are registered there or over a million companies. Just a ridiculous amount. And lots of shell companies. Just shams on paper with no actual business.

When that many companies are registered in one place there is only one reason; corruption. Corruption involving tax scams, ponzi scams, money laundering schemes. Amazon did a show about it last year. And guess who has been a staple politician in that state for decades; Biden.

What I want to know is what is a politician from the most corrupt state doing trying to clean up corruption in one of the most corrupt countries. Does anybody really believe that scenario. Apparently they do because that is the narrative they keep telling us. It's absurd to me that anyone believes this nonsense and even more absurd no media outlet is talking about Delaware being more corrupt than the Ukraine.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Investopedia
Why so many corporations are located in Delaware.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's a tax haven obviously but it's also known as the epicenter of money laundering. The operations aren't conducted there so they can turn a blind eye to it. All they do is collect some fees to incorporate a shell which takes about an hour from their website. They are not looking into over a million companies that's for sure. The Amazon Prime segment on it explains one of the scams involving real estate sales where dirty money is used to filtered through sham real estate deals with properties switching owners multiple times. It got so confusing I really struggled to understand it which is how money laundering work. Move it around so much hard to know where it starts or stops.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yes, and it isn't an accident that the state made it easy for all of the corrupt things to happen. Even the above board stuff is corrupt.
Whenever a bill came through the Senate that was favorable for the credit card companies (a lot of them in Delaware), good old Joe Biden was there to make sure it got pushed through.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here is a clip of the Amazon show with Kal Pen. The whole series is good but the one on money laundering specifically talks about Delaware which is hilarious. He starts off in Cypress but then goes down this global rabbit hole with the finale being in Delaware.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Let me see if I can extract the "logic" here ...

Delaware is corrupt.
Biden is from Delaware
Therefore Biden is corrupt.?

Something like that?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Ukraine is corrupt. Delaware is corrupt. A politician from Delaware is telling a politician from Ukraine they need to clean up corruption.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Let me see if I can extract the "logic" here ...

Delaware is corrupt.
Biden is from Delaware
Therefore Biden is corrupt.?

Something like that?

no, you have it all wrong. See, Corruption exists, but Biden is a democrat, therefore, he cannot be corrupt and if anyone decides to look into it, they are racist. Glad I could help.

new topics

top topics

join