It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The stage is set for a new Intifada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
With all the stuff going on around the world here is one more tidbit that if you care for peace and stability is not good news. How could anyone think the Palestinians and whatever they are calling their government these days would just go away if Israel goes ahead with the planned annexation of the West bank ?

I wonder if at times if some of this is planned to have a final resolution by starting a conflict and cleaning out all opposing Palestinian forces that stand in the way of Israel's plans. Bad Situation for both Israel and the Palestinians as there is much bad blood taught for an early age. With the USA backing or saying "It is up to Israel" the U.N. hands will be tied as far as being able to pass any meaningful resolution against Israel IMO.

Full Title : Stage Set For Intifada: PA's Abbas Ends All Agreements & Security Cooperation With Israel & US

Everyone knew it was coming, just not when or how severe — and as we recently predicted the stage appears set for a third intifada: violence not seen since the last one ended in 2005.

No one still knows how severe the blowback will be but I do not doubt there will be an increase in bloodshed for everyone concerned in the region.

Ahead of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s annexation plans including takeover of the Jordan Valley (which makes up 20% of West Bank territory), which he earlier said had US-backing to go forward in as little as two months, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas announced late Tuesday that all prior agreements with the United States and Israel are now null and void.

This includes any and all prior 'security agreements' with the state of Israel, and most alarmingly all local security arrangements and any ground-level cooperation.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Who can blame the poor bastards! I'd be fighting tooth-and-nail-and-MORE-teeth for the right for my people sovereignty until victory or death in such a situation.

That my country allows this, is atrocious. Literally f*cking monstrous. And will stain the honor of our foreign dealings now and forevermore. What does Israel have to be such a butthole about this? Why must they expand in such a mean-spirited way? Do their citizens have no honor?!

I think this is gonna come back to bite US in the ass hard, backing modern genocide of a culture this way. I would say the same for Israel, but now that Egypt and Saudi Arabia are on good terms with them, who else is left to even stand against them? That power block dominates Southwest Asia. We may very well see the rise of Greater Israel.

Love em or hate em, the Jews are adepts at playing The Game. I hope these rumors of this Game soon being over are true. Doesn't bring back the Palistinians, though. Thoroughly #ty affair, that perfectly defines the word tragedy.

Also thoroughly disgusted with US political elite. But when am I not embarrassed by my nations foreign policy. They're whores, not Statesmen.
edit on 20-5-2020 by WorldUnderCeej because:
Dinosaur Charlie realized one can add bold manually!

edit on 20-5-2020 by WorldUnderCeej because: Revelation did not change my clumsy, fat fingers

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WorldUnderCeej
Who can blame the poor bastards! I'd be fighting tooth-and-nail-and-MORE-teeth for the right for my people sovereignty until victory or death in such a situation.

That my country allows this, is atrocious. Literally f*cking monstrous. And will stain the honor of our foreign dealings now and forevermore. What does Israel have to be such a butthole about this? Why must they expand in such a mean-spirited way? Do their citizens have no honor?!

I think this is gonna come back to bite US in the ass hard, backing modern genocide of a culture this way. I would say the same for Israel, but now that Egypt and Saudi Arabia are on good terms with them, who else is left to even stand against them? That power block dominates Southwest Asia. We may very well see the rise of Greater Israel.

Love em or hate em, the Jews are adepts at playing The Game. I hope these rumors of this Game soon being over are true. Doesn't bring back the Palistinians, though. Thoroughly #ty affair, that perfectly defines the word tragedy.

Also thoroughly disgusted with US political elite. But when am I not embarrassed by my nations foreign policy. They're whores, not Statesmen.

First, the"palestinians" are nothing but refugees from surrounding countries near israel. Yasser arafatt(the greatest pali ever) And the KGB,PLO set this all up to be a thorn in the side of the US and its ally Israel. Arafatt was caught on a hot mike admitting this was done because they couldnt beat Israel with force so they tried to use lies and manipulation. You can ask the KGB/russian Sec services for the files.

Second. The Israelis TRIED to give back the lands they got in the 7 day war but the countries around refused because it was full of people they did not want back.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Both sides as bad as each other as far as I can see.

Each has pro's and con's to their respective arguments and viewpoints.
Both viewpoints are based on religious bigotry - some may say racial, but hardly as they are essentially the same race.

Far better minds than mine have devoted far more time and energy in trying to find a solution and all have failed.

Seems to me the answers pretty bloody obvious but it simply isn't going to happen.

I suspect they'll be at each others throats for years to come yet or until one, or both, no longer exist.
I sincerely hope I'll proven wrong.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Palestine is like Indian tribes in US.
Threat for Israeli expansion.
Look how these tribes ends. No more land, no more culture. Only in few closed areas. Modern day nazism. Israel has an advantage in technology, military. People in Palestine fighting for their lives with life and death. We are helping them only by tweets and condolences...

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Arafat was offered pretty much all of the West Bank but he declined................... What are the Israeli's meant to do when they can't get anywhere with the Palestinians on peace? How can Israel survive if it is too narrow to defend itself against a people who will not seek a peaceful outcome? West Bank is totally essential to make Israel a secure state land wise when confronting many people who wish their elimination from in many ways a last stand against certain destruction

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Israel is always fighting for territory with Palatine. China is always fighting for territory with everyone (currently India again). Pakistan and India are always fighting over their border territories. And on and on and on...Countries around the world fight and bicker over border territories all the time. It is time that the US (and everybody else for that matter) needs to step away and let these countries handle their own disputes without getting involved. We've all got our own fish to fry.

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth

Palestine is like Indian tribes in US.
Threat for Israeli expansion.
Look how these tribes ends. No more land, no more culture. Only in few closed areas. Modern day nazism. Israel has an advantage in technology, military. People in Palestine fighting for their lives with life and death. We are helping them only by tweets and condolences...

Well maybe their parents and grandparents before them should not had tried to overthrow their own governments and ended getting kicked out after a failed war huh?

new topics

top topics

join